Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life (3911 Views)

Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change / You Went To Fight For Your Girlfriend And U Met This Guys There , What Will U Do / ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
oh sorry babes, but you always said you wanted a guy in the abroad na.. Its aii now, dadEE is here.. cheesy
lol! Well, with all u said the other day, u kinda changed my mind. Remember my dont take me serious clause...
BlueEyeBalls:
aawww dear... Keep calm, remember he's my boss cool so Amma talk to him okay.... "whispering" did I tell u he is actually painting u He's tryn'a surprise u dear... I think he feels the same way grin
hahaha cheesy
AirSultan:
oh sorry babes, but you always said you wanted a guy in the abroad na.. Its aii now, dadEE is here.. cheesy
lol really shocked she said that
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
hahaha cheesy
Yes oo boss grin
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:
hahahahaha! Life happens
Awwn.. cheesy come here..

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by cherryice(f): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
We met in a footbal stadium where we went to watch a live match.. my kid mistakenly spilld his icecream on his (the guy) tshirt. He wasnt pissed at all n damn the guy smelled sooo fine!! His perfume attracted me first before his cute side smile embarassed we all went for lunch after d match n I saw him again the evening

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
cherryice:
We met in a footbal stadium where we went to watch a live match.. my kid mistakenly spilld his icecream on his (the guy) tshirt. He wasnt pissed at all n damn the guy smelled sooo fine!! His perfume attracted me first before his cute side smile embarassed we all went for lunch after d match n I saw him again the evening
Woooow! Dats so nice of him, very sweet smiley hope u guys are still together undecided
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:
lol! Well, with all u said the other day, u kinda changed my mind. Remember my dont take me serious clause...
Oh really.. But wait, that clause, why do I get the feeling thats exactly whats happening right now..
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol really shocked she said that
Oh yes she did.. Created a whole thread to say it sef!
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I think you are lying undecided

cheesy

Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by cherryice(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Woooow! Dats so nice of him, very sweet smiley hope u guys are still together undecided
before nko? cheesy hes a good banger too. Who leaves dat? grin
I luv the way u met urs too.. quite hilarious n sweet
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh yes she did.. Created a whole thread to say it sef!
like seriously boss, am sorry for pleading with u on her behalf, do what ur heart says... I don vex lol
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

cheesy
lol... Ooo serious grin grin
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
like seriously boss, am sorry for pleading with u on her behalf, do what ur heart says... I don vex lol
Hahaha... She already said she dumped that notion because of me but I find myself doubting that because she has this signature clause which has become her mantra "Do not take me serious"! Ham xo confuse rai now.. Shes just f.ingering my brain..
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh really.. But wait, that clause, why do I get the feeling thats exactly whats happening right now..
i guess with me, you will never know. But if i were ever serious, u know its you before those weirdos u mentioned. What u pulled yesterday is enough to make me serious forever.
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
cherryice:
before nko? cheesy hes a good banger too. Who leaves dat? grin
I luv the way u met urs too.. quite hilarious n sweet
lol thanks dear....

........ The guy must be black right grin
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Hahaha... She already said she dumped that notion because of me but I find myself doubting that because she has this signature clause which has become her mantra "Do not take me serious"! Ham xo confuse rai now.. Shes just f.ingering my brain..
hmmm... . She confuse? Nigerian guys have failed her bro... Show her there are still better dudes like us boss... Meet her in person smiley
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by cherryice(f): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol thanks dear....

........ The guy must be black right grin
yes grin
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:
i guess with me, you will never know. But if i were ever serious, u know its you before those weirdos u mentioned. What u pulled yesterday is enough to make me serious forever.
Yeeeaah, at bolded, if only you knew how badly I wish you was serious... About yestrday event, if only you took the last lıne of the caption serious.. About the last part of yöur post, babe Im goina admit I thought about that possibility while making the piece..
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Yeeeaah, at bolded, if only you knew how badly I wish you was serious... About yestrday event, if only you took the last lıne of the caption serious.. About the last part of yöur post, babe Im goina admit I thought about that possibility while making the piece..
oh well, im a weird girl with a questionable state of mind... And you are, well... YOU.
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
hmmm... . She confuse? Nigerian guys have failed her bro... Show her there are still better dudes like us boss... Meet her in person smiley
I wish.. sad
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:
oh well, im a weird girl with a questionable state of mind... And you are, well... YOU.
I myself aint perfect, and the irony of it is no one is.. PM?
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Wroxxane: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
I want to read more cute stories! angry
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
U look good
sinaj:
was jux kiiddding plsssssssss

This change era has really wiped off some persons sense of humor embarassed
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by Ayomide93(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Am single and searching,I want to datie oooo,mo ti ready oooo#in adekunle gold's voice#sadface
check your pm
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by hfinest1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
faithesco:
Am single and searching,I want to datie oooo,mo ti ready oooo#in adekunle gold's voice#sadface
if that's you in your profile pic, then i can boldy say all d guys you know and those that know u are blind or are all boys... unless that's not u there... wait o... is that you @ur profile pic...
Re: Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life by rosieluv(f): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
met him in a shoppin mall, tall,light handsome dude. D moment i saw him,i knew he ws d one. He is caring,loving,patient,speaks fluently,so decent n also gud in bed. I lov him n wil always luv him

hehehehehehehehehehe sweet dream

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor New To Facebook Posts Bedroom Photos After Sleeping His Wife Pic / LETS GIST: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf / Rare Photo Of A Monkey, Trying To Mate With A Deer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.