Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Fellow Nigerians; Judgment Day Is Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians; Judgment Day Is Here (559 Views)

Justice Ademola’s Acquittal: Presidency Frowns As FG Appeals Judgment / Court Summons Falana Over 'supermarket Judgment' Comments / Ondo: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Makarfi’s Motion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nigerians; Judgment Day Is Here by Ptoocool(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Just imagine buying 3 colours of fuel in 1day,,that's really crazy af,,
when the devil seats his throne in your abode, you're already in hell gan,,
ah want to rant self, #Rant101
about this time last year even after the presidential election, some peepz were still screaming 'anything but GEJ, even if na NEPA bill, anything but GEJ'
along came Mr. Integrity,, 'sai Baba!' they chanted. 'Sai Messiah!'
fasttrack to a year later-you know the rest,,
broda APCist, sista Sai Baba, abeg, if una wan complain, kindly visit Aso Rock/Villa, ah take head of goat beg una, enough of all this 'wail' in your posts,,
you really don't need to bore us with all of that, I(we) all know what's on!
so kworuption neva reduce gan,, oh, Fashola? Tinubu? Obasanjo? Amaechi? are still working freely wif hands in their pocket because they haven't been found guilty in a court of law,,so they are still innocent until proven guilty abi? kwontinuu,,
so Baba's powerful body language(odour) hasn't been able to stop them from padding the budget in what would have been the biggest corruption case in history,,?
so Boko Haram hasn't been dealt with by December 2015 as Mama, oh sorry Baba promised?
how much is the Naira to the Dollar again gan?,,
so Baba hasn't sold/disposed/done away with just 1 of the presidential fleet of private jets? Oh, he'll need them for his tour, which country is he visiting next gan?
Oh oh, so after waiting months before announcing his cabinet, how many of them are corruption-free? biko, name one. Fashola? Lmao. Amaechi? Lol. Fayemi? Lwkmd! Wait self, how many of them are actually working gan?
so ah heard our Finance Minister is clueless about what to do with our economy and our Minister of Petroleum says he has no magic wand to wave and make the scarcity disappear?
do I still need to talk about our new Boko Haram-the Fulani herdsmen subtly reenacting Rwanda on whole communities with such boldness never before seen and defending their actions and being left to roam?
and what about Nnamdi Kanu? well, ionno much bout him and or his mission, do I really care about that?
so one can't go to bed without a fear inside you that 'yesterday it was Benue,,today it is Enugu,,what if they come knocking on my door tomorrow?'
Ma fellow Zombies,,carry on with the good work, hen Boko Haram or the herdsmen arrive at your door, I hope they will ask for your APC membership card or Sai Baba broom before slaughtering your worthless neck,,
bottom line,,na the same country we dey, no dey tell us wetin dey happen for the country, as you can see, we are very much aware of the smooth running of this administration,,
If you wanna protest, go Abuja or visit your State governor in his office and if police shoot you in the process,,we'll meet in #Hellven
#end_of_rant
Judgement Day is not coming. For Nigeria, Judgement Day has come,, #P2kull

H.D.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians; Judgment Day Is Here by psucc(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yes when we had rejected good luck.
Re: Fellow Nigerians; Judgment Day Is Here by Ptoocool(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
psucc:
Yes when we had rejected good luck.

And who told you this is for good luck?
Re: Fellow Nigerians; Judgment Day Is Here by Tkini(f): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
as serious as the matters raised are I actually find the #rant# funny

(1) (Reply)

How Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinkas Home / Fayose, 'I Won’t Support Bode George For PDP Chairman' / I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.