Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) (559 Views)

6 Reasons Why The World Would Be Better Without Sex / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) by engrfaruq(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Am getting Married next Month but am regretting engaging in a relationship with a woman.... Despite all the efforts i made in the past to make her happy, She's now saying Av never done anything to make her happy...
My productivity is declining just because of her.
World would have been a better place without women.
My humble Opinion.
Re: World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
patience datz all u need... women hate to be with them yet can't do with then, they are just necessary evil very essential...
Re: World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) by sinaj(f): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Shoro niyen undecided
Re: World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
engrfaruq:
Am getting Married next Month but am regretting engaging in a relationship with a woman.... Despite all the efforts i made in the past to make her happy, She's now saying Av never done anything to make her happy...
My humble Opinion.

Yes u r right!
At least u wuldnt hv bn here writing this rubbish!
Re: World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) by psucc(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Only the appt test and you are complaining? When the matric proper is conducted next month(according to you) what then will happen?

Women are but necessary evil. You can't be complete without one.
Re: World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
*°Pffft grin ° This is silly

...*°She doesn't remember all the nice things you've done
..remind her
...You've not done anything nice.....do.
....solved!
Re: World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) by omega25red(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
engrfaruq:
My humble Opinion.
poster seems like you are marrying a stranger. you should run now while you have the chance
Re: World Would Have Been A Better Place Without Women (OPINION) by possibilita(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wrong bro,the world would have been a boring place without women coz

1. There won't be a vaseline crew

2.There won't be anybody creating stupid posts like Hadez.

3.There won't be any girl who doesn't have anything to say but just want to be FTC and type its ....... Again.eg LadyF

4.There won't be post like "see how the boobs of a lady caused distraction in ...... City" like Afrocandy

5.There won't be threads like "what a man can do........."

6.There won't be threads like "see what airtel marketer was seen marketing"

7.Threads and counter threads would be boring especially those involving "my experience dating a broke guy"

8.Olajumoke. Would never exist,neither would the waist training crew like aimaku,Tools nor would Omosexy nor Genysexy and the likes of Beyounce and Rhana exist

9.There won't be #teamvirgin.

10.Add urs.

So my bro the world is a better place especially with women,give her time,and u will live to give a testimony but right now watch out 4 d dangers of relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Laddies Would You Like To Marry Dis Hanson Guy / Myths And Legends Of Azoospermia / staphylococcus dangers and causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.