Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! (4721 Views)

Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by hungrynigerian: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
embarassed met this local girl in a village at benue state where I am currently doing my youth service. I invited her over to my house for a chit-chat no harm intended but during our meeting I noticed she had no bra on, then my John Thomas started acting funny...well to cut a long story short I made a move on her and she responded positively. even though I didn't have any protection with me I was hell bent on tasting the honey pot, as i was about to enter the promised land I suddenly regained my senses, and pulled out. it was just the head that went in. fast forward 2 weeks later this same girl came to my house to announce that she is pregnant, I am so confused. thinking of abandoning this service and running away. please advice me!!

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Virginkpekus(f): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin when it was sweeting you, u no know abi, my friend carry your cross!!

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by marshborn(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oh boy run o, those benue girls are dangerous.

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy

the way you put the head, thats the way your baby head will come out, congrats in advance

22 Likes

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by temipet(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
hungrynigerian:
embarassed met this local girl in a village at benue state where I am currently doing my youth service. I invited her over to my house for a chit-chat no harm intended but during our meeting I noticed she had no bra on, then my John Thomas started acting funny...well to cut a long story short I made a move on her and she responded positively. even though I didn't have any protection with me I was hell bent on tasting the honey pot, as i was about to enter the promised land I suddenly regained my senses, and pulled out. it was just the head that went in. fast forward 2 weeks later this same girl came to my house to announce that she is pregnant, I am so confused. thinking of abandoning this service and running away. please advice me!!
bros hw com 2baba neva signn u 4 him label,eleyi gidigan o

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by donbenedict(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Since u didn't complete the task, she went somewhr else to do that which u failed to do..

Now see what "leme just put the tip" has caused.

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
gringrin

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by yarimo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
@op congratulation in advance, now are days girls, even romance they will tell you they are pregnant not talk of putting the head. grin

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
do people still have sex in this 2016. i thought vaseline has taken over undecided

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Swissheart(f): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol.. .. haven't you heard that the 'head' represents the whole ni?. .. .. ..

Seriously I hope she wasn't pregnant before coming to you fah? You ma fell for it. As it is, you are responsible for it. Takia of her.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by marshborn(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
temipet:
bros hw com 2baba neva signn u 4 him label,eleyi gidigan o
The young man is seeking advice, Is this thing u just said an advise?
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Cbeatz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
And you only put the HEAD Nigga call her to do the do finish grin meanwhile virginkpekus get gifts ready for babyshower oo
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Virginkpekus(f): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cbeatz:
And you only put the HEAD Nigga call her to do the do finish grin meanwhile virginkpekus get gifts ready for babyshower oo
I can help with pampers, wetin u go bring?
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by stanleyarinze: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
my guy i agree with you, and gbam!!!
osedvgirl:
cheesy cheesy
the way you put the head, thats the way your baby head will come out, congrats in advance
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Cbeatz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Virginkpekus:

I can help with pampers, wetin u go bring?
am lookin at the last rubber of red garri for house be4 i go market.dnt knw between the baby nd the babymama nd me who needs it more.wetin u think??
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Virginkpekus(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cbeatz:
am lookin at the last rubber of red garri for house be4 i go market.dnt knw between the baby nd the babymama nd me who needs it more.wetin u think??
Na your hand e dey o
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Presbulg(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
It's a shame, Puts the popular saying 'half a load of bread is better than none' to shame.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by temipet(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
donbenedict:
Since u didn't complete the task, she went somewhr else to do that which u failed to do..

Now see what "leme just put the tip" has caused.
bros me no blv say na only head e put jarE even if condom no dey him go find santana leather na grin
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by donbenedict(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
temipet:
bros me no blv say na only head e put jarE even if condom no dey him go find santana leather na grin
let's just say he is a one second man....

Before he even stuck it insyd, he poured all over...
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Cbeatz(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Virginkpekus:

Na your hand e dey o
dnt worry again.1 rubber na 300 thunder fire devil.abeg enter house bring dat curve plate,make we soak G4
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by femo86(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Baba, go do HIV test first....

YOU go name ur son....Terseer, Terhemba, Tersoo .. grin grin grin grin
If na girl, name am Dooshima, Memshima, Kwaghdoo grin grin grin grin...Congrats

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by VictorRomanov: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
She don catch u na. She may be pregnant for someone else before now and was only looking for a scapegoat which u gladly accepted. She came to ur house without a bra and u were happy. U no know say free thing dey purge?

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Spicylate(f): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
There are sperms in pre-cum and that can get her pregnant. I advice you either wait for her to miss her next period or you guys go to a hospital and do a blood test. Let the results be told to the both of you coz it could that she's hustling for a partner.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
stanleyarinze:
my guy i agree with you, and gbam!!!
yea my guy cheesy
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Natascha(f): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
The penis head does contain pre cum sperm that can make a woman pregnant. You dont need full penetration or release inside the vagina to get her pregnant. This happend to several women I know.

She is so pregnant!
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by falconey(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Natascha:
The penis head does contain pre cum sperm that can make a woman pregnant. You dont need full penetration or release inside the vagina to get her pregnant. This happend to several women I know.

She is so pregnant!

Hmmmmm
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by faith551(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
lmao, my guy don serve him mama land join grin

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
0 minute man spotted !

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by falseman(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Invite her over and bleep the hell out of her senses I bet she will open up to you...... She's just tryna extort cash from you.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Alezy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
femo86:
Baba, go do HIV test first....

YOU go name ur son....Terseer, Terhemba, Tersoo .. grin grin grin grin
If na girl, name am Dooshima, Memshima, Kwaghdoo grin grin grin grin...Congrats
lolz...E clear say u don stay tiv land before
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by SurefireAsoOke: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Let us knw when she delivers.

Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? / What See The Largest Penn**is In The World / Kingblakhoc Dancing With Girls On Bed