Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! (4723 Views)

Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Sunkyphil(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin biggy bouncing baby
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by femo86(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alezy:
lolz...E clear say u don stay tiv land before

cheesy cheesy :DAffirmative oooo...That side no bad at all...Enjoyed myself sha
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Park01: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
op u no get case, ur matter too small, all u need do is take her to d hospital to confirm her claims, if truly she is, then take up d responsibility and be a man, beside na only u wake go
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Oshege(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
WERE
OTI SI OBO DO
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Greatness366(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
faith551:
lmao, my guy don serve him mama land join grin
Lolll u are funny
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by vicstar(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
just imagine!! Maybe your pre-cum entered too grin

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by arinzest: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
First do HIV test. Repeat after 3 months and if still negative, 6 months.

Take her for a scan in a good radiology centre, borrow every kobo you can and do the scan. It can save you.

The scan will tell you how old the pregnancy is. You must pretend to be happy with the news. Call her to your house, tell her about being your wife n meeting her family and all that crap.

Get her to agree to the scan. The earlier the better. The later d scan, d more inaccurate d dating.

I believe that she was looking for sm1 to put a pregnancy on. This may save your ass. If the scan confirms it happened when you said, congratulations.

Someone may have completed the job for you and you are the fall guy

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by misshoree(f): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wonders shall never end...wat can we liken this to now?
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by djgrafiti(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
hungrynigerian:
embarassed met this local girl in a village at benue state where I am currently doing my youth service. I invited her over to my house for a chit-chat no harm intended but during our meeting I noticed she had no bra on, then my John Thomas started acting funny...well to cut a long story short I made a move on her and she responded positively. even though I didn't have any protection with me I was hell bent on tasting the honey pot, as i was about to enter the promised land I suddenly regained my senses, and pulled out. it was just the head that went in. fast forward 2 weeks later this same girl came to my house to announce that she is pregnant, I am so confused. thinking of abandoning this service and running away. please advice me!!
No man will dip his johnson into a woman and pull out like dat without getting to the promiseland and u know this......once u go in ur senses are gone until u spray d milk.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Lushka(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
hungrynigerian:
embarassed met this local girl in a village at benue state where I am currently doing my youth service. I invited her over to my house for a chit-chat no harm intended but during our meeting I noticed she had no bra on, then my John Thomas started acting funny...well to cut a long story short I made a move on her and she responded positively. even though I didn't have any protection with me I was hell bent on tasting the honey pot, as i was about to enter the promised land I suddenly regained my senses, and pulled out. it was just the head that went in. fast forward 2 weeks later this same girl came to my house to announce that she is pregnant, I am so confused. thinking of abandoning this service and running away. please advice me!!
Bro don't fear. Benue babes are wayward, very desperate and get pregnant for economic reasons. U can't get her pregnant jst after 2 weeks of meeting her. Kindly take her for ultrasound and be surprised that she is 6weeks pregnant and thank me later. I am currently in Benue and can help u with that. If you don't act fast, your service year will be horrible. My piece of advice.... stay away from Benue girls.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by hungrynigerian: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lushka:

Bro don't fear. Benue babes are wayward, very desperate and get pregnant for economic reasons. U can't get her pregnant jst after 2 weeks of meeting her. Kindly take her for ultrasound and be surprised that she is 6weeks pregnant and thank me later. I am currently in Benue and can help u with that. If you don't act fast, your service year will be horrible. My piece of advice.... stay away from Benue girls.
where do you stay? I am in gboko
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Lushka(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
hungrynigerian:

Ok I'm in Otukpa. It is far from ur base. Just take her to a good Scanning centre and scan her immediately. With 1k u can do that. Once the pregnancy is beyond the date u met her, threaten and tell her off. Don't let anyone make your life miserable. Tnx.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Lushka(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
hungrynigerian:

Bro my friend had similar experience with a Benue babe. After 2 weeks the girl claimed she was pregnant. He persuaded her for a scan, lo and behold the scan showed that it was 5weeks and 6days. Even if at all you impregnated her, she can only test positive to pregnancy test after about 3weeks or so. Be strong bro.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mehn...there are two things involved... It is either you went all the way and finished before you came to your senses...
Or she is tryna pin the issue on you... Either way...you're kinda screwed bruh.
Me...i wee advise you to...ermmm...
I don't know jare.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nina4u(f): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
She might try to blame you as a father cause she wanna extort money from you ..u better wait till the baby is born and do a DNA test ..I doubt your the cause of her bubble ..she been sleeping with someone else I'm sure

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Weerey boy. Head kor tail ni. After fukcing d poor girl to stupor till u inflate her stomach, u now wan come pick race abi? Thunder fiya balls.

You better carry your responsibility ontop head like Puff Puff seller grin Nothing do u baba aburo wink

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by faith551(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Greatness366:
Lolll u are funny

was just saying it as it was oo
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Mykelpato(m): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2016
2 weeks? Bro you're not responsible for D pregnancy.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Peacetemi: 12:52am On Apr 28, 2016
hungrynigerian:
you put the head in? good for you, now you just have to pull a head out, or if God catch your life three heads or even four. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2016
hungrynigerian:
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know those kind of girls, they r time bomb.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by Christian529: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2016
dude most benue girls have hiv, better go check urslf
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by firstking01(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Funny topicgrin....i only put the head in....i presume that's what you kept telling her when she was struggling with you...guys sha.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by raykas(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Take her to the hospital for a pregnancy test and calculate the date you had sex with her. The doctor will confirmed if you are truly responsible for the pregnancy. Maybe she was trying to play smart on you to know if you truly love her or hit and run.
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by JayJustus(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2016
as an events manager I wouldn't mind arranging your naming ceremony for ya...we have discounts for this low season...
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by donshady(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2016
You said you inserted the tip and you later got back your senses..... grin grin
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by michphenomena(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2016
This remind me of my service year....Thank GOD I don't run away...op u need to be strong..it is not going to be easy angryjust go for test asap and I don't support abortion...
Re: Help!! I Only Put The Head In, Now She Is Pregnant!! by ShayGirl(f): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2016
It doesn't require u letting everything in before u get her pregnant.. Na d head work dey pass..
So congrats brotongue;P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies See 3 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Vag!na And Keep It Tight / Angry Wife Beats Up Her Husband’s Mistress After Catching Them In Bed (photos) / Meet Nigeria OAP With The Biggest Backside That Men Are Dying For (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.