Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not (2115 Views)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Boycool1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
this just happened today in school...

While Walking with this lady I've been crushing on for a while now,
She introduced me to her female friend as her boyfriend and even went on
to ask her in my presence "isn't he cute?" and so many other things.

My Question now is, what does this mean?
Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Smellymouth: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
My guy, what do you want us to do? Sometimes, some dudes are the architect of their own demise.

A lady you 've been crushing on introduces you to her friend as her bf and you still dey think of what to do?

Oh Lord, why this OP wan miss this opportunity? grin baba God, give me this kind opportunity na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
1. d geh fine?
2. u like am?
3. U don chop am?
4. u go like chop am?
5. try chop am nah

1 Like

Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Boycool1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ladies, need your view! what does it mean when you do this?
Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by ItzTun3chi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abegi take advantage

Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
See queshon o shocked ... De there dey dull ... Inugo
Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by sinaj(f): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
She loves you smiley
Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Smellymouth: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
She loves you smiley

GIVE THIS LADY A RETURN TICKET TO DUBAI

"My apartment " grin

2 Likes

Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
op don't be confused... follow your heart
Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by czarr(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
You no go like manage the small money wey jumia dey give you abi?

You want girlfriend.. grin
When dem wreck you ehn..

These girls no care if na kiosk you open dem go still wreck am. grin

Better save up...
Life's tough,don't let bittches soften you!

Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by KingPharaoh(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Boycool1:

Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by SurefireAsoOke: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Boycool1:
While Walking with this lady I've been crushing on for a while now, She introduced me to her female friend as her boyfriend and even went on to ask her in my presence "isn't he cute?" and so many other things.
Green light.
Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
You don't need to ask her out, just invite her to ur house and chop am.
Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by sinaj(f): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

GIVE THIS LADY A RETURN TICKET TO DUBAI

"My apartment " grin
go siddon jore grin
Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Smellymouth: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
go siddon jore grin

You re pushing me onto the bed? shocked grin grin
Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by firstking01(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Boycool1:

She was just joking with you, dnt take it to heart to avoid heartbreak....girls can be trivial in little matters like this and unknown to you, you think they are serious...

1 Like

Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by knightsson: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Boycool1:
While Walking with this lady I've been crushing on for a while now, She introduced me to her female friend as her boyfriend and even went on to ask her in my presence "isn't he cute?" and so many other things.
Its written on the wall that she wants you to be her boyfriend,
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Re: She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not by Arabiandude: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Go grab her with both hands, sir.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Fake Female Monikers!! / It's My BIRTHDAY!!!!!! / Two Half-unclad Ladies Fighting Over A Man In Public (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.