Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

US Sends World's Most Advanced Warplanes To Black Sea - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends World's Most Advanced Warplanes To Black Sea (3279 Views)

Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) / U.S Sends Advanced Warplanes On A “rehearsal For Invasion” Of North Korea / US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends World's Most Advanced Warplanes To Black Sea by tdayof(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
scully95:
[/s]

olodo ni eleyi.. now see who is talking.. just doing copy and paste here..

lobatan.. you are too un-informed and know no jack.. russia is blocking all AWACS in syria with its Anti-Access/Area Denial (A2/AD)and the last time i checked pentagon is looking for who can break into russia's (A2/AD) and re-enforce its own..

you see what i said earlier.. you know no jack.... making u.s look like yesterday's champion..ok..

please don't type again.. you know nothing.. just go and sleep..olodo like missy89
I knew it, you are having issues with English. When i typed written by, what were you expecting if not a copied write up? So dumb of you.

ValerianSteel no problem man.

6 of these birds are enough to bring down the s400 BY INCREASING the N/S ratio of the S400 receiver.

1 Like

Re: US Sends World's Most Advanced Warplanes To Black Sea by scully95: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
tdayof:
Are you really this dumb? How on earth will you jam all frequencies on AWACS? Jamming all frequencies on a radar that operates on AESA GaN module, FHSS? Mr man go and sleep as you know nothing about radar jamming. S400 radar can only be suppressed and not fully jammed sef and one person is talking about jamming awacs. Russia only blocked NATO satellite and you should know there is something called ECCM. You are really clueless so go and sleep. You said you have seen where a ballistic missile was intercepted, and i replied you saying ICBM can't be launched in a civilian area. I can see English is also your problem. Common sense is what you lack. Then you came out with a video of Ukraine. Were you there when it was fired?? Mr man just go and watch more of your YouTube videos again and relax yourself. so clueless.
Done with you i too know Nigerians.

again i don't have much time for you and this will actually be my last message replying you dumbness. cos you are too un-educated ok. too un-educated to see the reality for yourself in syria.

again, russia is blocing all AWACS in syria.. ok. all of it.. and last but not the least it seems i am even talking to a deaf and dumb. be be be.. did you hear that one.. be be be.

last line from me to you olodoof the 21st century doing copy and paste here and saying someone else is sharind youtube video.

With these Russian electronic warfare devices -'' Khibiny, Moskva-1, Krasukha-2, Rtut’-BM, and President-S; No ICBM or SLBM can penetrate the defence of Russia''. Not to talk or ordinary flying junk jet and even U.S confirmed it was actually in Ukraine learning Russia's jamming capabilities which the same anglozionist empire of lies U.S is 10 years behind...

watch the video i sent to you again. i said the first one landed in donbass, this is not hear say, this is real, it happened live and dirrect and the second one was shut down. i never said torka y is an icbm.. yes.. shut down.. u.s tested russia and russia did not fail.. same will happen if an icbm is fired into russia. it will be shut down...

now go and sleep and wake up wondering why the empire is falling apart or continue wallowing in pure lies, it's an empire of lies in the first place.

sorry this is my last message replying you. be be be is what you understand and rest is junks. olodo like missy89

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Sends World's Most Advanced Warplanes To Black Sea by tdayof(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
scully95:

again i don't have much time for you and this will actually be my last message replying you dumbness. cos you are too un-educated ok. too un-educated to see the reality for yourself in syria.

again, russia is blocing all AWACS in syria.. ok. all of it.. and last but not the least it seems i am even talking to a deaf and dumb. be be be.. did you hear that one.. be be be.

last line from me to you olodoof the 21st century doing copy and paste here and saying someone else is sharind youtube video.

With these Russian electronic warfare devices - Khibiny, Moskva-1, Krasukha-2, Rtut’-BM, and President-S; No ICBM or SLBM can penetrate the defence of Russia. Not to talk or ordinary flying junk jet and even U.S confirmed it was actually in Ukraine learning Russia's jamming capabilities which U.S is 10 years behind...

watch the video i sent to you again. i said the first one landed in donbass, this is not hear say, this is real, it happened live and dirrect and the second one was shut down. yes.. shut down.. u.s tested russia and russia did not fail.. same will happen if an icbm is fired into russia. it will be shut down..

now go and sleep and wake up wondering why the empire is falling apart or continue wallowing in pure lies, it's an empire of lies in the first place.

sorry this is my last message replying you. be be be is what you understand and rest is junks. olodo like missy89

how will a jammer stop a ballistic missile from penetrating an airspace? God!!! You this guy, you are just so clueless. And please khibiny is used on aircrafts.

1 Like

Re: US Sends World's Most Advanced Warplanes To Black Sea by hakimi1974(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2018
NairaMinted:
I remember that incident back then. Remember watching it on CNN and I think it was a F-117 Nighthawk that was shot down not a B2, Zoharariel
nope, it was a f-117 fighting falcon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why 'the Donald' Trumps Obama's Cult Of Celebrity / Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / These Are The 5 Reasons Why The U.S. Remains The World’s Only Superpower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.