Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? (2413 Views)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / At What Point Does One Become Backup Boyfriend Or Girlfriend f? / At What Point In A Relationship Should A Lady Start Asking For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:09am On Apr 28, 2016
measideyhere:
I only read your question
... it dependss
if she wants and gets gender equality...(ans)beat am like u dey beat guy wey don jonse...then call it self defence.
if she is still feminine....(ans)at no point.
lmaoooo... Bro... You're a legend... You had mme laughing out this morning
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Topestbilly:
At anytime you feel like even if she's not the source of ur anger beat her.... angry

........ Don't beat your woman no matter what but never boast of "i don't beat woman" wen u 2 discuss issue relating to it by saying dis often she will tend to frustrate u knowing fully well u not gonna hit her.

Woman always ask dis question "can you beat a woman" and I used to say "No" but now I will tell her "YES IF YOU DESERVE IT"
deep down I won't.
nairalanders oooo.... lwkmd. Chai
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by zeetyzin(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
I can't believe what I'm reading here! Chisos shocked shocked

I refer dem as 'Animals'!!!
Where exactly will you beat d woman
The booobs, d asss or where

No matter what she did, it's never okay to beat/hit a woman.

Some of all this guys inherit this thing from their fathers. Since their fathers dey beat dir mamas, dey consider it as a 'normal' thing.

Parents should try to be a goood example to their kids.
see dis one...
No matter wat she does abi?...i know ur type.
No man would beat a woman if d woman behaves hrslf...
wat would u suggest i do if a lady slaps me?...Sit her down and preach d gospel abi?...
or a lady who runs her mouth Like a tap with a faulty control?.. i dont have emotions ryt?
Im not in support of excessive beating.
A slap or two should clear her clouded sense of reasoning...
If beating a foolish lady portrays me as an animal, Ill gladly be a proud animal then...
if u want to be treated like an angel, behave like one!
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by 4C2215131: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Women simply have the gift of knowing what to say that can REALLY hurt you and push you to the wall. Especially private things you told her about your affairs in the afterglow of love making.

Fellas, don't ever make the mistake of keeping it 100 with your woman with regards to certain trying and/or compromising and embarrassing moments or your life. If you do that, you just gave her ammunition for the arms you gave her via dating or marrying her in the first place. And trust me, she'll use it!

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
That's my personal opinion and I don't expect you to quote me with 'see this one' as if we should have the same brain!

Fundamental human right is still intact I guess.

U can as well air out ur opinion without showing the real you online.
zeetyzin:

see dis one...
No matter wat she does abi?...i know ur type.
No man would beat a woman if d woman behaves hrslf...
wat would u suggest i do if a lady slaps me?...Sit her down and preach d gospel abi?...
or a lady who runs her mouth Like a tap with a faulty control?.. i dont have emotions ryt?
Im not in support of excessive beating.
A slap or two should clear her clouded sense of reasoning...
If beating a foolish lady portrays me as an animal, Ill gladly be a proud animal then...
if u want to be treated like an angel, behave like one!
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by porozhniy(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2016
They tell us never to hit a woman, never exchange words with her, infact leave the house to avoid a fight. But they conveniently forgot to tell us how to handle verbally abusive women or the pretend verbal abuse from women is a non-issue. So i'm still curious, how do i handle a verbally abusive woman? Note; i'm not ur mythical 'real man'.
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by zeetyzin(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
That's my personal opinion and I don't expect you to quote me with 'see this one' as if we should have the same brain!

Fundamental human right is still intact I guess.

U can as well air out ur opinion without showing the real you online.
lol...Ok.
I apologise.
Sorry...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quickie Or Full Sex, Which And Where Do You Prefer? / Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs / What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.