Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? (2393 Views)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / At What Point Does One Become Backup Boyfriend Or Girlfriend f? / At What Point In A Relationship Should A Lady Start Asking For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Demichaels: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
It was two years ago that I witnessed the most terrifying beating a man ever gave a woman. It was a fight between a husband and a wife. The four walls of the one apartment where they lived was unable to keep their wrestling prowess, so they ran into the street. The woman was running her mouth at the man. I was far from the woman to hear what she was calling the man. But the man who was the husband ran after her. Her attempt to escape was that of a goat that thought she would beat a lion in a race, as the man broke a bottle on the woman's head. Blood knew it was time to rush from the parted skull, and the woman started cursing the day she met the husband. I was among those who frowned at the man's display. I and other viewers retired to our homes, with the opinion that a woman shouldn't be beaten at any point, no matter what. But the truth is, there is no man who had ever admired beating a woman. No man who had his testes right would think of beating a woman. When they raised their hand on a woman was what they couldn't explain. Women are very provocative and annoying. Women have become problems as such that even men who sworn never to beat them, had lifted their hands at this time or that time against them without planning for it, this is because they were pushed to the wall by these women. And their anger overwhelmed them. A man who knew that a woman shouldn't be beaten, a man who had been preaching against beating a woman had surprised everyone by slapping his wife into coma. This is another story. The man was busy polishing his black shoe and the wife stood very close to him, cursing and calling him names. We knew the man wouldn't exchange words with the wife. He once said that any man who sucked the mother's breast well, wouldn't dare exchanging words with mere women'. In fact, he was the best husband in the compound as regard to his philosophy on how to treat or handle women. But the wife didn't stop saying all sort of things. She was half way saying 'have you not slept with all the women in this compound?'. This was unbearable and lies. The anger was now ripe for harvest that the man didn't know how his right palm moved and gave the parrot he called a wife a slap. Surprisingly, the woman took two steps backwards and landed on the ground. That was not all. She started pumping up and down so restlessly, like a chicken for a sacrifice which the priest has torn out her head, leaving the dying body on the ground wrestling with the soil as she begged for air. Everyone knew where to take her, and that was hospital, perhaps. The man cried. We knew he wasn't a wife beater and that it was just a slap. We knew it was a mistake, for he wasn't the one to beat or slap a woman. We knew it was anger that came in. Life is teaching me that no man had rehearsed or planned his destiny to be that of a wife beater. Most men beat women not knowing, they are angry. It has been an old question. Should a man beat a woman and at what point?. If capital No is the answer. What makes women unbeatable?. What makes them unbeatable and stop to make them annoying and provocative?. Some people think that women shouldn't be beaten at all, no matter what. And yet, not even fewer people can bear the annoying and provocative nature of a woman. Some people believe that a woman should be slightly beaten and not heavily. Their mindset is, when you give a woman the impression that she won't be beaten. The next thing she does, will be to develop wings and start flying without perching. Perhaps there are other method of dealing with a woman apart from beating. But does it curb this annoying and provocative manners of theirs?. They said that real men don't beat women, so what do real women do?. No man wouldn't want to be real in this context. I hope so. copied Impossible Valentine Nzeh

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Michaeluzomam(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Comment for me!
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by grad2012(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
At no point should a man beat a woman.
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by measideyhere(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
I only read your question
... it dependss
if she wants and gets gender equality...(ans)beat am like u dey beat guy wey don jonse...then call it self defence.
if she is still feminine....(ans)at no point.
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by UrWorstNitemare: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided

hmmm...A WOMAN... lemme c.... at no feckin time.

NO MATTER WHAT.. KILL HER WITH PERSEVERANCE

The 'G' way cool

Buh a GilKz angry

beat her like say u go collect Trophy afta d beating...

if possible do. LIVE COVERAGE of d BEATING

GOD IS UR STRENGTH. cool

*** Real Geez been sipping Alomo silver since inception***
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by sinaj(f): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
measideyhere:
... it dependss
if she wants and gets gender equality...(ans)beat am like u dey beat guy wey don jonse.

Lwkmd cheesy

Gender equality don suffer
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Topestbilly(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
At anytime you feel like even if she's not the source of ur anger beat her.... angry

........ Don't beat your woman no matter what but never boast of "i don't beat woman" wen u 2 discuss issue relating to it by saying dis often she will tend to frustrate u knowing fully well u not gonna hit her.

Woman always ask dis question "can you beat a woman" and I used to say "No" but now I will tell her "yes if u deserve it"
deep down I won't.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
hmmmmmmmm

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by usecondom(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
At no point
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Presbulg(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
At no point
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by shizzy7(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
At no point

At what point should a woman beat a man??

At any point.
drops mic****
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
grad2012:

firstking01:
There's no justifiable reason whatsoever for beating a woman

DonMilano:
At NO point..should a man beat his wife!

Please enough of the age-old sentiments. There are certain times when beating a woman is justified.

1. When she asks to be beaten.

2. Beating a woman in self defense.

3. Beating a woman to drive some sense into her and to prove to her that you are still the man in the relationship.
But in this instance, there should be a limit and the beating shouldn't reach the point where it becomes fatal or causes her severe injuries.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
If she is aa feminist give her a pestle and carry hammer for yourself. All equality must be proved that day, ensure she is tying wrapper andd you are tying your towel. At least when its time to pursue each other , we the able viewers could have a free show.

On a serious note, it takes a lot not to hit a woman that is a bitch. I have decided that any woman who pushes me to the wall for me to consider assaulting her, has pushed herself out of my heart. Thus its time for me to leave at that time jesus said he will come

Very late in the night , when nobody expects, with my belongings on my head, on my way to find my missing rib, since I married another man's ribs

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by firstking01(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
There's no justifiable reason whatsoever for beating a woman
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Truth be told, the op gat points.

Ladies knw how to resurrect the 10yrs dead demon in a guy. They have running mouth.

But i think the bst solution to such women / ladies is silence. Allow her to rant, shout, boast etc,. After all her rubbish, kindly get ya car keys (if u gat one) & leave d house 4 her.

Walk out on her & come back home later,. Am pretty sure she must have come back 2 her senses. #wrks_4_me_though
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by DonMilano(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
At NO point..should a man beat his wife!

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Demichaels: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:
At no point
if real men don't beat women, what do real women do?
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Caravan:

Please enough of the age-old sentiments. There are certain times when beating a woman is justified.

3. Beating a woman to drive some sense into her and to prove to her that you are still the man in the relationship.
But in this instance, there should be a limit and the beating shouldn't reach the point where it becomes fatal or causes her severe injuries.
Only hot temperamental men beat their wives...me and you, we are two differend persons...you can beat your wife and i cannot even take a thought of beating my gf let alone wife....you are a weak man for beating your wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by grad2012(f): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Caravan:

everyone has the right to their opinion.
On No 2 yes I agree,but after that to me no real man in his right senses will beat woman.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Baseless baselesslessness.
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
grad2012:
On No 2 yes I agree,but after that to me no real man in his right senses will beat woman.

You don't agree with 1?

Please what's your definition of a real man? Let's start from there.
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
Only hot temperamental men beat their wives...me and you, we are two differend persons...you can beat your wife and i cannot even take a thought of beating my gf let alone wife....you are a weak man for beating your wife.

Lol. Have you lived with a woman who makes you angry on purpose and pushes you closer and closer to the wall everyday, until she finally has your back against it? Have you lived with a woman who is disrespectful, arrogant, reckless, and who doesn't listen to your advice and neither follows any of your instruction?

Trust me, if you have such woman as a wife, you won't be termed weak for beating some sense into her.
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Beating a woman is not only necessary but also normal. As someone stated above, sometimes u hav to let her know u r still d head. I've seen some women beat up their hisbands cos their husbands are weaker dan dem. So beating a woman sometimes is ok, else she will take over ur house.
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by chigoizie7(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
grad2012:

I will not be d 1st to hit/beat a woman.

But if u try as raise a finger on me? Only God knows where u will end up.

I don't speak much, an introvert, b4 I do anything with anyone, I do proper investigations, so if I did my job on the lady in question? Trust me, I know the right words to use on u and u will be forced to hit me and once u do that, tell urself bye bye.

I will not beat u 1st, but I must retaliate, and if @ any point, ur fùck up don reach to be beaten, I know what to do and u will b d 1st to hit me, den I will retaliate.

U can not be basking on the euphoria of "real men don't hit women" when u are actually abusing ur victim.(verbally or physically).

Please define a real man for me.

Also define a real woman and her qualities.

The earlier u guys understand /believe that no particular sex has that monopoly over abuses(verbal or physical), the better for all of us.

It is good for a woman to open her mouth and kill the person in a man right? (verbal abuse)

But a sin for a man to abuse a woman right?
(verbal) majority of u lots will also say that men shouldn't exchange words with a lady no matter what.

Abeg make these people do pass this gender equality bill sharp sharp, after all, I have nothing to loose here.

Hypocrisy is a deadly disease, desist from it.

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Adasun(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
measideyhere:
... it dependss
if she wants and gets gender equality...(ans)beat am like u dey beat guy wey don jonse...then call it self defence.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Daluuzor(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
hmmm, no just try me oo, because i will surely beat the living daylight outta the babe abi woman. grin grin grin real man ko, real mango ni, who e don epp? undecided what about real women? sebi it is gender equality? if u insult me, i will slap the 32 outta ur freaking parrot mouth. Lol. No just try me ooo grin grin grin
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2016
At no point.. I don't know why a woman will offend a guy that has almost everything. If she does.. The relationship and everything is hers to lose
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by NemzySeries(m): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2016
pls sum1 shd help me wit d qualities of a REAL.......not in support of wife abuse both physically & verbally but sumtimes beating dem help to tune deir brain to factory or default setting
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 28, 2016
I can't believe what I'm reading here! Chisos shocked shocked

I refer dem as 'Animals'!!!
Where exactly will you beat d woman
The booobs, d asss or where

No matter what she did, it's never okay to beat/hit a woman.

Some of all this guys inherit this thing from their fathers. Since their fathers dey beat dir mamas, dey consider it as a 'normal' thing.

Parents should try to be a goood example to their kids.

I always pray 4 a husby just lyk my Dad, he never 4 Once try that.

Some guys above me sha, SMH.

Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by Smellymouth: 2:30am On Apr 28, 2016
I thought they said it's only Muslims that beat their wives? grin
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by firstking01(m): 5:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Caravan:

Lol. Have you lived with a woman who makes you angry on purpose and pushes you closer and closer to the wall everyday, until she finally has your back against it? Have you lived with a woman who is disrespectful, arrogant, reckless, and who doesn't listen to your advice and neither follows any of your instruction?

Trust me, if you have such woman as a wife, you won't be termed weak for beating some sense into her.
It's an issue i 've made up my mind on...trust me, i know how to follow such women cool
Re: At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2016
grad2012:
hehehe.... I was envisaging this comment. You eh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hard Facts About Marriage / What's He Trying To Do Here? 18+ photo / How To Stop Someone From Being Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.