Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,698 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This ? Mercy Aigbe this... Mercy Aigbe that... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of This ? Mercy Aigbe this... Mercy Aigbe that... (669 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This ? Mercy Aigbe this... Mercy Aigbe that... by Evidence1000(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Has anyone noticed that the reigning thing on nairaland now is Mercy Aigbe?

All news about her must hit front page.

Be it her dressing, her child, her boobs...

If you want your post to hit front page, just include Mercy Aigbe. Try it, it works really good.

Snakes are beginning to get outdated.

Lalasticlala what's the way nau?

I'm just kidding oh before I'll chop ban now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This ? Mercy Aigbe this... Mercy Aigbe that... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Don't be envious

work for the money when it comes.

your story will hit back page middle page and the overrated front page
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This ? Mercy Aigbe this... Mercy Aigbe that... by Presbulg(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
You forgot to mention Toyin Aimakhu smiley
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This ? Mercy Aigbe this... Mercy Aigbe that... by falconey(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Those make-up queens block important news on frontpage.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This ? Mercy Aigbe this... Mercy Aigbe that... by Pennah(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
dem fit hit disz one also fr FP

just saying I kno ......
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This ? Mercy Aigbe this... Mercy Aigbe that... by firstking01(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who's she abeg

(1) (Reply)

? / Which Of These Two Is Better To Tell A Lady These Days? / Private Massage Service For Matured Ladies Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.