Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. (16088 Views)

Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone / 8 Recommended Ways To Protect Your Eyes While Using A Smartphone / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by jidehis: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2016
bigass123:
What's the screen size, ram and of course the price. Battery has been my only issue with Tecno phones. It will be good if they improve on the ram as well.

Power save lets u save battery n do less with the fone na..wats d point
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by jidehis: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2016
DanielGb:
power bank is an option. if you don't have, use the above option. but OP: is it until we buy a phone with 5000mah?

for me:
I will put one of my sim to offline mode. then leave the most important one.
Don't play music
don't watch movies
don't listen to radio
don't browse. and if you must do, make sure its not in 3G.

finally, don't start a conference call or xtracool. its not yet time.

if you choose not to browse, engage a fellow passenger in a conversation. that one will help u over come your shyness.

Thank me latter.
Travelling without all of these things u mentioned is no fun
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by shaneefe(f): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2016
DanielGb:
power bank is an option. if you don't have, use the above option. but OP: is it until we buy a phone with 5000mah?

for me:
I will put one of my sim to offline mode. then leave the most important one.
Don't play music
don't watch movies
don't listen to radio
don't browse. and if you must do, make sure its not in 3G.

finally, don't start a conference call or xtracool. its not yet time.

if you choose not to browse, engage a fellow passenger in a conversation. that one will help u over come your shyness.

Thank me latter.
What is travelling without all of these things in place?
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by shaneefe(f): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2016
I cant travel without music or series to watch on my phone..its jst best travelling with a power bank
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by investment247: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Cliveglobal1:
Tecno L8? 5000mAh battery? I haven't Heard or Seen It Before.

well you can`t see everything in this world at once na.
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by DanielGb(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2016
jidehis:
Travelling without all of these things u mentioned is no fun

You want fun? buy a phone with a strong battery(5000mah). or Buy a reasonable power-bank.

My suggestion was to save the battery for you to get to your destination. I offer a solution: meet a passenger. you will learn a lot from people's experience.

No matter the fun. the primary aim of the mobile phone is communication. will you be happy if you have an exhausted battery?

Fun is nothing compare to people you meet and the things you share. The same thing you do on-line.
Internet adiction sometimes can make you more introverted. You rearly meet people physically. you only know they existed. People come online and tell what is happening but you aren't making things happening. You can decide to take a selfie while traveling or a photo of the trip. Come to naira land and share your joy with us. that we will benefit.
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by DanielGb(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2016
shaneefe:

You want fun? buy a phone with a strong battery(5000mah). or Buy a reasonable power-bank.

My suggestion was to save the battery for you to get to your destination. I offer a solution: meet a passenger. you will learn a lot from people's experience.

No matter the fun. the primary aim of the mobile phone is communication. will you be happy if you have an exhausted battery?

Fun is nothing compare to people you meet and the things you share. The same thing you do on-line.
Internet adiction sometimes can make you more introverted. You rearly meet people physically. you only know they existed. People come online and tell what is happening but you aren't making things happening. You can decide to take a selfie while traveling or a photo of the trip. Come to naira land and share your joy with us. that we will benefit
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by shaneefe(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2016
shaneefe:
I just wonder o
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by MaryWest(f): 7:08am On May 01, 2016
stevepeters:
Is it 5035mAh or 5050mAh?

It's 5050mAh
That guy no sabi what's up.
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by FrozeBABE: 2:02pm On May 01, 2016
well we all know that in one way or the other buh thanks for the reminder smiley smiley
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by kennybenjminz: 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
why wud i do all that especially the charging n airplane mood wen i hv a power bank
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2016
Omo carrying power bank is the way forward abeg. Then you won't need all that stress
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by majorclems: 1:03am On May 02, 2016
the wifi point is essential..got it
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by Dannybrainz: 1:48am On May 02, 2016
who e epp??
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by johnjameson: 2:47am On May 02, 2016
Nwokoji1:
Yes, This is Info is Also Very Vital. But due to the inepileptic power supply in Nigeria, It's best One gets a Good Power Bank to accompany the Phone.
Thats for someone coming to Nigeria na
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by creed266: 8:58am On May 02, 2016
Legitdeals:
Tecno l8 na bad fone o..

blazing hot.. 3.75G netwk & 5035 mAh battery

Tecno got this one right

can stay 2 days with dual sim.. 3days or more with power save mode

my laptop is practically useless now
but it cant continually outdo the functions of your phone
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 02, 2016
creed266:

but it cant continually outdo the functions of your phone

Yeah..

PC is very essential..

Buh m talking in terms of quick actions, basic things we do with pc

Videos, pdf, docs etc.. D screen is quite large sha and comfortable
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by Harlequin17: 9:29am On May 02, 2016
DanielGb:

Internet adiction sometimes can make you more introverted. You rearly meet people physically. you only know they existed. People come online and tell what is happening but you aren't making things happening. You can decide to take a selfie while traveling or a photo of the trip. Come to naira land and share your joy with us. that we will benefit
i think the power bank is very advisable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by kendrick2: 10:51am On May 02, 2016
thanks for the tips
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by thatintrovert: 12:12pm On May 02, 2016
i already use airplane mobile because of this fuel scarcity and poor power supply
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by kolexepana: 12:28pm On May 02, 2016
It is advisable to try with a phone like L5 that has a monstrous battery and can also charge another phone.
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by gingerman876: 11:15pm On May 05, 2016
All L series are dope in terms of battery. especially L5 and L8 the phones na battery kiss
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by stevepeters: 2:21pm On May 07, 2016
As in ehn......mad battery......

Sorry 5050mAh.. My mistake

Na powerbank.. Lool
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by kesses: 3:24pm On May 16, 2016
well if i am to travel and it going to take up to 12hours i don't think i need a power bank anymore because i have my new Tecno L8
Nwokoji1:
Yes, This is Info is Also Very Vital. But due to the inepileptic power supply in Nigeria, It's best One gets a Good Power Bank to accompany the Phone.
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by oluwadaemilola: 6:32pm On May 16, 2016
My new phone i just does not need a power bank at because it battery last longer.
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by mosjames: 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
My new phone i just does not need a power bank at because it battery last longer.
What phone is that, L5 or L8??
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 18, 2016
Tecno l8 2 weeks old available for sale at 26k.. With latest version upgrade

Casing + all follow come accessories intact
Re: 4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. by bharkarh(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Eagul:
Tecno l8 2 weeks old available for sale at 26k.. With latest version upgrade

Casing + all follow come accessories intact
if its still available, whatsapp me 08106600865

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire / Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.