Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (224152 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Tommfrench(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
redgem:
Tommfrench darling... Come vote for Lanicky
i've voted her already smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dygeasy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dominique I sent you a mail.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tommfrench:
i've vote for her already smiley
u dis Mr Nairaland wey person no dey even see sef.. how fa
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by redgem(f): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tommfrench:
i've vote for her already smiley
Oh ok grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
dygeasy Abeg pass me dominique email. I need to communicate with her
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dygeasy:

Seen
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Tommfrench(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
u dis Mr Nairaland wey person no dey even see sef.. how fa
i'm good sir
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Cherlene(f): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2016
agarawu23:
i think you now regretted wasting your time to campaign for that goat.

I still have all my team members a year after the contest and i remain loyal and useful to them. The ones that betrayed my camp are now bitting their fingers with regrets. grin

Scentmalc needs a medical attention i swear grin

At bolded, QUIT writing your own
- GIBBERISH please.

Cherlene
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Tommfrench(m): 1:13am On Jun 26, 2016
redgem:

Oh ok grin
was sleep typing, tho..

congrats lanicky!! Welcome!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dygeasy(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2016
mimzy:
[b]Well.Lolz.. Where do I start my hearty thank you(s) from?
Wheeewww..the journey wasn't smooth at all, trust me cheesy , I really do appreciate everyone who stood by me , supported me , through PMS,calls, WhatsApp msgs, bbm, mentions... I really do appreciate everyone...

Foremost, all glory, honour and adoration to God Almighty for bringing us all this far, Glory be to his Holy name for counting us among the living souls of today cos so many have died all around the world through the duration of this contest but here we all are today, hale and hearty... To God be the Glory smiley

I'll love to appreciate my TEAMMIMZY for weathering the Storm with me, believe me sincerely when I tell u guys (on nl) that it wasn't an easy task, is it the sleepless nights, strategic plans, the fights,the make ups, the spirit of oneness.. Ha abeg, TEAMMIMZY una too much, I doff my hat for u.SALUTE TO THE BEST TEAM EVER cheesy Thanks so much for standing firm, for giving it your best shot, for fighting till the very last, for being my backbone, a pillar of strength, a shoulder to lean on all those nights when I got insulted,dragged, lashed...and i felt like giving up, thanks for being a part of my life.

To the ROYAL HOUSE OF KNIGHTS, You guys are the most amazing set of people ever. Thank you for bringing me out in the limelight, thank you for the love,support, thank you for making out time out of your busy schedules to be there...thank you for everything kiss

You guys are the real MVPs and I honestly cannot thank you all enough. One part of me is glad that this is all over and another part of me is just sad cos that group has been really amazing and I hate to say goodbye. FROM THE MOST SINCERE PART OF MY FRAGILE HEART, I SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE OF YOU.

If I have to start typing ur individual efforts to OUR SUCCESS , then I'll not finish typing today cheesy so let me just say Thank you to everyone of you.

Eku aforiti, eku aduroti, Eshe Gan , modupe kiss kiss This win isn't for MIMZY...IT BELONGS TO TEAMMIMZY and on that note, I SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAMMIMZY.. wink I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH , YOU ALL HAVE BECOME FAMILY TO ME. kiss

To the Founder of this forum Mr Seun Osewa, the organizers Dygeasy and the rest of the team, and the sponsors.. I say a very big thank you for giving us this opportunity . We appreciate. God bless you kiss

To everyone that VOTED FOR MIMZY.. I say a very big thank you... I really do appreciate each and every one of you. May you all find helpers at the point of your needs. kiss

To my co contestants... You guys are the best, and I say CONGRATULATIONS to every one of you cos y'all are WINNERS.

To my critics, y'all made me a better person, thanks for making me come out of this BETTER AND STRONGER, I appreciate you all.

To all ROMANCELANDERS, one love. Thank you all very much.

To the mods that ensured sanity all through the contest..dominique and others..thank you

Smellymouth..
This is for you and only you will understand wink , For weathering those personal storms with me, I say thank you, thank you for d campaign that shook the entire NAIRALAND grin. I really appreciate you, no matter how far life takes us, you Will ALWAYS remain an INTEGRAL PART OF MY LIFE... GOD BLESS YOU .

Muva cheesy,

Ha, Mehn, we fought, made up, fought again cheesy but you only wanted one thing... MY HAPPINESS.. Beyond what every other person saw... I saw the real you.. A guy with a very LARGE HEART...You stood firmly by me IN THE DARKEST OF HOURS...Only you will understand this best too grin ..Thank youuuuuu, I appreciate the sacrifice, efforts..everything...GOD BLESS YOU TOO.

LEZZLIE THESONOFMARK CREAMISH ... MY KNIGHTS IN SHINING ARMOUR...THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE kiss

I couldn't have come this far without everyone of you that I am about to mention..I say God bless you all greatly. Thank you so much.

Pls of I omitted your name in this roll call, it's an error and I apologize in advance cry

Cc
[/b]

All the best Mimzy.

TeamJudges appreciates and loves you so much.

We wish you the very best. Go on and conquer the world!!!

Cheers!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Cherlene:

At bolded, QUIT writing your own
- GIBBERISH please.

Cherlene

Hey darling..

Where @ thou..

Do you still think that he is normal?

I think his life really depends on this.That is the only proof he needs to show the world he isnt a total failure. School ? he failed. Parenting? he failed? Ambitions? he failed...

So i dont blame him for roaming around beating his chest for nairaland contest, he really needs the validation . So bikoo, ignore him

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ages2020: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats........
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jerryolumide(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
MondeLuv:

Sir, simply type: "I vote MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all! Voting starts at 10am smiley

Thanchu!
sorry I don't usually come online, can I still vote?? Link to thread please
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by bayocute(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
I Appreciate everything u've done. You worth d glory bae. You are such a darling@Mimzy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2016
bayocute:
I Appreciate everything u've done. You worth d glory bae. You are such a darling@Mimzy

Thanks a lot
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DRISKLEF(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
I still haven't showed my gratitude to those who been there for us (My humble self and team mimzzy) during the just concluded Miss NL 2016. Those that voted and supported her by my directive and by that of her other team members.

Due to your kind, supportive gestures, Mimzzy was able to stand above all the hate and profanities thrown at her and not only did she survive the storm; she was also able to emerge the 2nd position on a very close shave with the winner.

I believe she achieved this feat not because she's the most pretty of all but because you all stood by her and supported her with you votes and advice.

From my heart, I say thank you.

But there's something else; the Mr NL 2016 is about commencing and I just got verified as one of the contestants. Myself, Drisklef wish to solicit for your vote and support for my candidacy and I believe this time will have us smiling home with the crown.

Thank you as I await your affirmative response. I love you all!

cc

Ogorwyne
kirchoff
Kirchofff
Olihilistic
Jixnation
Smellymouth
Obiorathesubtle
Slyisaac
Stupedinluv
Speechless
Speechleess3
Cherryice
Suzan404
Iamlegend1
Postmann
Muva
Sandoski
Tallysmallz
Pinkyv
Airsultan

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Tallysmallz(f): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I still haven't showed my gratitude to those who been there for us (My humble self and team mimzzy) during the just concluded Miss NL 2016. Those that voted and supported her by my directive and by that of her other team members.

Due to your kind, supportive gestures, Mimzzy was able to stand above all the hate and profanities thrown at her and not only did she survive the storm; she was also able to emerge the 2nd position on a very close shave with the winner.

I believe she achieved this feat not because she's the most pretty of all but because you all stood by her and supported her with you votes and advice.

But there's something else; the Mr NL 2016 is about commencing and I just got verified as one of the contestants. Myself, Drisklef wish to solicit for your vote and support for my candidacy and I believe this time will have us smiling home with the crown.

cc

Ogorwyne
kirchoff
Kirchofff
Olihilistic
Jixnation
Smellymouth
Obiorathesubtle
Slyisaac
Stupedinluv
Speechless
Speechleess3
Cherryice
Suzan404
Iamlegend1
Postmann
Muva
Sandoski
Tallysmallz
Pinkyv
Airsultan
...Bruh I'm completely on your side. Lezzzgooo!

TeamDriskef smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by postmann: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
DRISKLEF:

cc

Ogo.rwyne
kirc.hoff
Kir chofff
Oli.hilistic
Jix.nation
Sm.ellymouth
Ob.iorathesubtle
S.lyisaac
Stu.pedinluv
Sp.eechless
S.peechleess3
C.herryice
S.uzan404
Ia.mlegend1
P.ostmann
M.uva
S.andoski
Ta.llysmallz
P.inkyv
Ai.rsultan

It's about to go down, DRISKLEF makin the countdown
Here we go again, about to wrap up this town
And all my Niggaz from the south side
It's time desire meet fire; DRISKLEF's not for hire
Blazing this wheel, we be singing in victory
TEAMDRISKLEF on this; story about to begin...!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DRISKLEF(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
postmann:

It's about to go down, DRISKLEF makin the countdown
Here we go again, about to wrap up this town
And all my Niggaz from the south side
It's time desire meet fire; DRISKLEF's not for hire
Blazing this wheel, we be singing in victory
TEAMDRISKLEF on this; story about to begin...!

Yaay! thanks chief.

Your endorsement of my team will really take us far in this contest. I'm most humbled by your gesture.

SaiDRISKEF.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DRISKLEF(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tallysmallz:
...Bruh I'm completely on your side. Lezzzgooo!

TeamDriskef smiley
Omo see levels grin

The team has grown bigger mehn...

SaiDrisklef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 17, 2021
I'll vote for you only if yo gat big bumbum wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by afribabe: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Omodaddye:
Lanavello
Modelmike
Ramwab94
Divepen1
Yinkhar
dagr8

Sorry to spam your mention, please help me vote for Mimzy as the Miss Nairaland. Follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand and type

I Vote Mimzy
cc: NLJega.
Thank you
Where at thou

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.