Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" (8258 Views)

"Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Fashola: “my Kids Are Also Suffering From Heat Rashes”, Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by kayfra: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

K-leg is very common in y0ruba men due to having very low testosterone which translates to weak legs and inability to participate in sports...that's why they rarely play sports. To the contrary Igbos are more bowlegged due to having very high testosterone which translates to strong legs and ability to dominate in sports. I have never seen a y0ruba man with bowlegs...never! Bowlegs is one of the biggest aphrodisiac in women...turn them on.

I just explaining findings done by Dr. Frankenstein...not by me before you bigot ban me.

So I must be igbo. Glad to know.
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by nastyd(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Movic1:

Opposite is the case here bro cheesy cheesy

Yam leg is very common in igbo women due to having very low testosterone which translates to fat legs and inability to participate in sports...that's why they rarely play sports. To the contrary yorubas are more straight legged due to having very high testosterone which translates to strong legs and ability to dominate in sports. I have never seen a yoruba woman with yam leg...never! .
straight legs is one of the biggest aphrodisiac in men...turn them on.

I just explaining findings done by Dr. Frankenstein...not by me before you bigot ban me.

Must we tribalize everything

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by sinkhole: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
@new2020, u have turn d whole thread to comedy grin k-leg, bow-leg, strait-leg, yam-leg, etc from flat-head and egg-head grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by happen2: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
uduak2016:
What's wrong with his son? Is he crippled...what's wrong with his legs? .
bad guy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

K-leg is very common in y0ruba men due to having very low testosterone which translates to weak legs and inability to participate in sports...that's why they rarely play sports. To the contrary Igbos are more bowlegged due to having very high testosterone which translates to strong legs and ability to dominate in sports. I have never seen a y0ruba man with bowlegs...never! Bowlegs is one of the biggest aphrodisiac in women...turn them on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...laff dun kill me here. baba u funny die. i just dey laff like madman inside office here.
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

K-leg is very common in y0ruba men due to having very low testosterone which translates to weak legs and inability to participate in sports...that's why they rarely play sports. To the contrary Igbos are more bowlegged due to having very high testosterone which translates to strong legs and ability to dominate in sports. I have never seen a y0ruba man with bowlegs...never! Bowlegs is one of the biggest aphrodisiac in women...turn them on .

bro, no kill me with laugh abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by singlefade25(f): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
lol

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by olamieseun(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Buhari is a goddam bastard! cool
take am easy broda, things go beta sooner or later.
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by allytinted: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Movic1:

Opposite is the case here bro cheesy cheesy

Yam leg is very common in igbo women due to having very low testosterone which translates to fat legs and inability to participate in sports...that's why they rarely play sports. To the contrary yorubas are more straight legged due to having very high testosterone which translates to strong legs and ability to dominate in sports. I have never seen a yoruba woman with yam leg...never! .
straight legs is one of the biggest aphrodisiac in men...turn them on.

Must we tribalize everything
hahahahahahah.......bro, u funny nd wicked i swear.....epic reply.lolest

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by oluwasegun007(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

u no say u no serioz sha.....

ur research got me laffing...so so funny
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by BABAKABIRU301(f): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
NIGERIAN WERE NOT SERIOUSE WITH MR. FASHOLA'S CASE AGAIN, O GA O! K LEG NA SERIOUS MATTER.
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
He luks so rash,lik a house boi
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

[email] I'm sure you're living in SAHARA DESERT, not the Nigeria I stay in.

Don't assume or conclude on what you do not know about.
[/email]
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Medunah: 1:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Movic1:

bro! the igbomen i see wearing boxers ard my street almost everyday, did dy av yoruba gene or what! Coz they are K-legged

that niggA doesn't know what he his saying
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by porka: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Please leave Fashola's sons out of his politics. Thank you.
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2016
new2020:

K-leg is very common in y0ruba men due to having very low testosterone which translates to weak legs and inability to participate in sports...that's why they rarely play sports. To the contrary Igbos are more bowlegged due to having very high testosterone which translates to strong legs aqnd ability to dominate in sports. I have never seen a y0ruba man with bowlegs...never! Bowlegs is one of the biggest aphrodisiac in women...turn them on.

bros abeg I like u I swear.u just made me laugh so hard sotee my peeps come join me dey laugh.this ur reply is an epic one.the analysis nah epic.them no go gree for this thing wey u talk buh me I so much believe it. have a cool and hapi day just d way u made mine today

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by crackhouse(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2016
the first pic though. is like that guy acts like a slowpoke. look at how he's looking at the bae's breast as if it's magnetic.
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by robay(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2016
new2020:

Actually it's true and well documented. Go outside now...randomly find 5 Y0ruba men and 5 Igbo men, look at their legs and see for yourself. Or take a picture your legs and post iit here....just by looking at it, I can tell whether you are Yoruba or Igbo.
guy calm down go and check phyno leg undecided u knw get sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. / Nigeria’s Oil Output Drops To 972,394 Bpd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.