Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fashola: “my Kids Are Also Suffering From Heat Rashes”, Really? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: “my Kids Are Also Suffering From Heat Rashes”, Really? (490 Views)

Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) / Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" / Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: “my Kids Are Also Suffering From Heat Rashes”, Really? by mynaijainfo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2016

[center]The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, says the current epileptic power situation in the country is affecting virtually everybody including himself and his children. According to the Minister, his children are also facing the problem associated with poor power supply. Click to see his full statement . . .

The Minister while speaking on Channels Television said,

“It’s a very hot season of the year. Even my children look at me and wonder. I see them sweating too, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing.

“Let me be very clear, this problem can be solved.

“It needs detailed and methodical approach.

“First work to do is to supply more gas because without gas, I am like a generator owner who can’t get fuel, so I can’t power my plants.

“There are errors of planning of yesterday but they are errors that can be corrected,”
Fashola said, pointing out that the best way to get out of the power problem the country is facing is to supply more gas to the power plant.

Meanwhile, MNI has taken it upon ourselves to investigate this statement and we came across the pictures shared by Fashola’s son, Ademola below:[/center]

Please Nairalanders, I think I need help here because I cant find any heat rash o!

Source: http://mynaijainfo.com/fashola-my-kids-also-suffering-from-heat-rashes-really/

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Mourns Oba Of Benin / FCT Minister Bello Confers Honorary Citizenship Of Abuja On Pres Paul Biya(pics / Is The Strike On In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.