Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Share Of The Paranormal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Share Of The Paranormal (361 Views)

Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown / Paranormal Romance Writer/ Writing Sample Needed / Excerpt From Paranormal Intimate Romance Novella Abiku: A Battle Of Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Share Of The Paranormal by lambros(f): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
My dad is a director of some government company so we move a lot. He was transferred to one of the cities here and thus we moved in with him. Here is a brief description of the house. It was not in the city, it was quite secluded and very huge. It had its own playground, (soccer field,lawn tennis court, swings and stuffs like that), a very big pool and a garden all within the walls. There is a road like 100m from our house and opposite that road was a cemetery, which was still very much in use.

I had just been admitted into the University so I always stay up late outside, doing research and stuff on my laptop. We had a very huge porch and security men were around 24/7 so I wasn’t that scared to be outside. There was this particular security man who always told me to go inside but I never listened to him(i was a bit of a strong head), he even told my mum to advise me (I later found out he was “sensitive”). I would always hear footsteps approaching and would be expecting to see one of the security guards but there would be no one. I thought nothing of it since it became “normal” to me. I could hear voices and sounds like someone searching for something, and also felt that heavy feeling like someone is behind you. I was scared to go to my bathroom at night, and until date, don’t know why.

There are two major occurrences that really scared the sh*t out of me. One made me shout “JESUS” loud enough to draw the attention of those around. The first one was, I was reading my lecture notes outside and don’t know why but I decided to go near the garden. I saw something not that tall, like a 3year old kid bouncing or jumping from tree to tree. I blinked, thinking it would disappear but it was still there. I ran as fast as I could to my room.
http://www.goreadus.com/travels/my-fair-share-of-the-paranormal/
Re: My Share Of The Paranormal by tripplephi: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
what kind of crap is this..... people should not be posting rubbish just to draw traffic that is meaningless..... better get HUNTERS to replace your security men.... ...' SAW SOMETHING JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE.....na monkey na or bush baby...' abegii

(1) (Reply)

Will U Get Married 2 Ur Spouse In D First Place U Met Them? / What's That? / What Is Preferred Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.