Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,393 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown (50229 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Explorers(m): 6:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Before shutting down, the app, Touch had around 53 million users on its app and 45 per cent of them were people in their 20s.

It was said that 30 per cent of their customers were female.

The app, called 'Touch', launched in September, 2017 released silicone models dressed in different characters, including Wonder Woman, a schoolgirl and a maid, nurse and so on.

The app was available to be downloaded in Apple's app store on September 11, and it contained online forums and a shopping page for intimacy gadgets.

The controversial app which lets people rent a sex doll for £34 a day later shut down due to 'negative social influence'.

The news came only days after the app, called 'Touch', was launched in Beijing, China.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4895006/App-lets-people-hire-used-sex-dolls-shut-down.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by billynoni(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2018
grin Okay,I'm back coz I know this is going to promise land,at least to pepper all this slay mama and hear less baby mama's story......My second FTC this new year grin

N.B Mr Seun I still clamour that our "likes" be converted to cash

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Explorers(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2018
The clients can customise the hair style and skin colour of their dolls.

The company said they would replace the 'critical parts' of the sex dolls for every new customer.

Clients can choose their favourite hair styles, eye colour and skin colour for free.

For additional upgrade, costumes and accoutrements are at additional costs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by madridguy(m): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Crying in advance for our ladies grin grin grin

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 19, 2018
How can a sane person be having sex with a lifeless doll?

How is this different from masturbation?

Rubbish like this is what usually makes me have second thoughts on my irreligious status.

What if we are truly in end times

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Edopesin: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2018
This One That Explorers Is Helping Sex Doll Manufacturers To Sell Market?
#WithSexDollsExplorersStand grin

25 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by SUPERPACK: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2018
what if somebody hacks into the doll, and use it to strangle the owner,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nutase: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Crying in advance for our ladies grin grin grin
you and your cohorts are the victims here. We should be the ones crying for you cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Vicotex(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria ladies viewing this thread like

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by gabinogem(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2018
A lot of them are coming with great marketing strategy grin
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Edopesin: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:
you and your cohorts are the victims here. We should be the ones crying for you cry
see coded PAINMENT!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Kenzico(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Ochi atogbuola m ooooo!!!!

The Matter Pain am

Nutase:

Aba Version....We are waiting!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by greatdeal1408: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Breakthrough in Technology this year will be so much that human will walk on water.

this is just January oooo grin

women are in Trouble

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by madridguy(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2018
I know within youself shocked you know the victim

Nutase:

13 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by QuotaSystem: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Just like a spare tyre, a pleasure dollie will soon become a vital item for the inevitable times bae is either going through that time of the month, is experiencing mood swings, has a cookie in the oven, or is plain trying to be bitchy cool cool.

Abeg have our Aba folks finished building the Omotola version?

27 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by IamLaura(f): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2018
I'm happy about this invent of sex dolls.
I hope Rape and molestation can now drastically reduce all over the world

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Partnerbiz(f): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2018
This is serious
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by donstan18: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2018
m
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by hopeforcharles(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2018
IamLaura:
I'm happy about this invest of sex dolls.
I hope Rape and molestation can now drastically reduce all over the world
You are not happy,
In as much as I am in different about this doll thing and how it goes but I felt the women folks are been insincere with the male folks that is why this doll issue can sell had it been not I don't see why a man will crave for a doll instead of a woman.
Admit it voice out ur fear and deal with them

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by swiz123(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2018
Masturbation has never really stopped men from having sex with real ladies, and i don't see a difference between banging a sex Doll And masturbating

Also, bleeping a sex Doll reeks of low self esteem,so don't expect celebrities,politicians,notable men to openly acquire them...

Sex Doll is just an intimacy gadget and at that, an upgrade to masturbation

5 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by falcon01: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2018
this is not like masturbation this is different
this is necrophilia

3 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Homeboiy: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Can't wait for it to fall down to 1000

3 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Kingsley10000: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2018
human population will be reduced

2 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by pocohantas(f): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2018
IamLaura:
I'm happy about this invest of sex dolls. I hope Rape and molestation can now drastically reduce all over the world

I don't really see how it can reduce rape, the 'fun' in rape is overpowering the victim, her resistance and all the drama that comes with forceful sex. It's most times not about the availability of pussie, if it is...anyone that can afford this at once, can also afford a prostitute OR, sex dolls would have been the long awaited solution to the high sexual violence against women in India and the world.

It wouldn't necessarily reduce population either.
China has been mass producing inflatable sexdolls and all sorts of intimacy gadgets, it didn't stop China from being over populated. Something only a policy could curb, despite all the intimacy gadgets in production/circulation.

It didn't stop China from having a prolonged case of gender imbalance, due to more people favouring the male child over the female child [which worsened with the policy]. There were fears that in years to come, their men won't find women to marry. Chinese men are one of the most single men in the world and they're concerned. The dolls are obviously not doing enough for both parties.

Ahbeg, the threads on this seems enough already. It's nothing new.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Naijajinxteam(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Are you an upcoming artist, and you have good songs , Promote your songs on Naijajinx.com.ng the best fast rising platform now At affordable rates .
Let's help you get your songs out to the entertainment world.
Call or whatsapp 09079031095 or email Naijajinxteam@gmail.com
Thanks
Naijajinxteam

1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by darbeelicous(f): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2018
explorers and sex doll's thread these days like five and six....

no offense egbon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Cowbuoy: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin

Majority of 'em Ladies right now... cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Blakjewelry(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Men dey smart forgetting say there doll for female too

1 Like

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by prinsam30: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Explorer u too don join the sex dolls community abi?
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Bantino(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Na wah ooooo

Sex dolls topics everywhere, why nah?

cucumbers and dildos didn't get all these internet buzzing...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.