Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke (659 Views)

Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) / If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen / Things That Always Happen When You Have Sex In Courtship 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Have you ever been broke before? Then you will understand the following scenarios which is sure to befall anyone short of money.
One thing Nigerians can generally agree with these days, is that the crises rocking the Nigerian economy at the moment is devastating and a lot of people are broke with many hanging on by a thin thread of rope. The song everywhere is the ‘economy is bad’ and many people now cry over being occassionally broke.
Below are 6 things that you are prone to do when you go broke:
1. Budget over pleasure:
For as little as treating yourself to a cold bottle of soda and gala, you have to run a quick analysis on your financial situation, how that N150 would affect your life and if you would die if you just made do with pure water and biscuit.
2. Budget over love:
Because a lot of Nigerian girls want to roll with you only when you’ve got some money to spend you declare celibacy. Even when anyone of them tries to be nice to you, your mind literally runs a check on how much money you need to sustain the friendship so you are like ‘Not today satan’.
3. Budget over sermons:
Let your pastor scream the benefit of paying tithe from now till forever, you have made up your mind to drop your N50 offering and that is how far you want to go. Until President Buhari delivers the needed ‘change’, that’s how you plan to manage your life(LOL).
4. Budget over entertainment:
You love social media so much but that means subscribing every now and down. So, to maintain your sanity in order not to rob a bank, you just have to let go of your monthly subscription including that of your cable TV.
5. Budget over Belief:
You have been told that its good to carry a positive attitude but your bank balance has taught you otherwise. Your only chorus is ‘the economy is so bad’. So you’ll rather stick with the one that affects you more(your money).
6. Budget over quality:
You love to look good because you hear looking good is good business. But with the status of your bank account and the high cost of literally everything in the market including clothes that would only be possible in your dreams. So you stick to the ‘bend down select’ shops and you nail it every time don’t you(LOL).
bushvibes..com.ng/2016/04/see-6-things-that-always-happen-to.html?m=1
Re: SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke by Massdamm(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Naxo man
Re: SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke by Tundeiab(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Budget over comfortable shelter: you will move from your 3 bedroom flat to a bq some where in the slum... grin
Re: SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke by Oluwapresley(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
I rem times when my TSA account in Sch was being depleted and survival is needful.. my calculation is In case go no go, lemme for gwan buy 2 kangos of garri first that will last me for at least 2 weeks, all other things being equal and unequal..what do I call that one now? #budget_over_garri
Re: SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke by osesology(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
That's whatsup, man. But these things you listed could not neccessarily mean the guy is broke. He could have something he is planning to do or he could be saving
Re: SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oluwapresley:
I rem times when my TSA account in Sch was being depleted and survival is needful.. my calculation is In case go no go, lemme for gwan buy 2 kangos of garri first that will last me for at least 2 weeks, all other things being equal and unequal..what do I call that one now? #budget_over_garri
#BudgetOverStomach
Re: SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke by Oluwapresley(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
#BudgetOverStomach
hahaha.. na real #BudgetOverStomach..lol
Re: SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke by Flexherbal(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
You are right@ op.
Re: SEE 6 Things That Always Happen To People When They Go Completely Broke by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Some 4get about gf nd start patronising oloshos. With as little as 1k in ma area, u go fucck tire, all night.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Boys Trending Again / When A Guy Seizes A Girl's Phone Cos Of Sex / To Ugly No Get Advantage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.