Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (60106 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil / Cute Photo Of Teebillz And His Son Jamil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by cybriz82(m): 12:57am On Apr 29, 2016
See am she dn live her own husbamd cme dey do amebo for here.may God forgive una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by cybriz82(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2016
U dn talk finish abi? Oya go ask ur boyfrnd wetin he go eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 29, 2016
faith551:
am already tired of this tiwa vs tee-billz ish, a lot about the story dnt add up.Someone who is keen on commiting suicide doesn't broadcast it,they write letter which are mostly discovered after their death.
from the suicide story,the man who billz bashed his car stated that he watched as he climbed the railings and didn't understand what he was doing, until people from behind started screaming and running towards him.
haba!,all those time waisted wasted and he was still climbing the rails?

The last line got me laughing out really hard.
He wasted all those precious time climbing the rails when he should have killed himself! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by shamecurls(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2016
People just know the word depression, they don't know how it works.

Pray u never experience it.

You lose total control of yourself

A million things run thru ur mind per seconds and when you give in, you re gone

Bills lost it. Extreme height of confusion

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by gonkraziiiiii: 1:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Finally someone is finking like me.....I argued dis with all dis points above with ma husband...d dude is jus an attention seeker...d day he married tiwa heknew d celebrity lifestyle wldnt b easy...pls if u need homemade food jus get a chef Na uncle...u say tiwas mum hung something in ur house,pls get a stool n remove it oooo....u don't go around airing ur dirty linen in public n worst of all insulting family on social media...we all av issues but u don't c us buying a rope to kill ourselves,Nigeria is bad right now but Ppl still go out to hustle..even baby Jamal is hustling n daddy is busy downloading suicide notes,buying ropes for rubbish....if u really wanted to jump u wldnt av invited guests...not taking sides o but pls if u were a man u wldnt do DT nonsense stunt u did n worst of all trying to break homes asides from urs...who cares who ur wife slept with sef...pls manage ur space in Nigeria if not quietly comit suicide n let does artist come n sing FREE @ur burial....y wldnt it be easy to insult tiwas mum sef when u open ur dirty mouth to insult ur own father ...tiwa hope ur fine sha.. Wedding is a day celebration,marriage is together forever n dats where we miss it,we take too much time planning for d wedding n forget d forever part....handle ur bizz as a family o

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by sisisioge: 1:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmmm...in the end, the important thing is to marry a good man/woman who is first a friend . What is the point of marrying cos it was time/expected only to be terribly unhappy afterwards? It is especially shameful when the dirty linen had to be washed in public. Anyways, the suicide stunt was a red flag as to his cunningness, indeed he didn't need to warn the world or choose a public arena for his demise. A bottle of sniper would have done the trick. May God save us from nutcase spouses.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by dapsonlou(m): 2:01am On Apr 29, 2016
faith551:
am already tired of this tiwa vs tee-billz ish, a lot about the story dnt add up.Someone who is keen on commiting suicide doesn't broadcast it,they write letter which are mostly discovered after their death.
from the suicide story,the man who billz bashed his car stated that he watched as he climbed the railings and didn't understand what he was doing, until people from behind started screaming and running towards him.
haba!,all those time waisted and he was still climbing the rails?

Yes the do , some even record it. He's crying for help. Depression is no Joke, it can happen to anyone, if thinks in daily life is not going well.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by sbabimbola(f): 2:30am On Apr 29, 2016
UNEASY lies the head that wears the crown, this only happen when you live your life with the fear of what people will say.....

To the wailers: A wise man once said that "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY,YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP QUITE".....

To all of us: We only get to live once!

I READ NAIRALANDERS' COMMENTS AFTER A LONG DAY AT WORK IN OTHER TO 'LOL'.

I Wish all truly hurting partners: succor.
wish the hunting ones: more bullets in their guns till they catch a prey they can't kill.

Only weak men and women wails! while the strong ones are busy planning for their lives and families.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by oshaosha2014(m): 2:53am On Apr 29, 2016
If their child was a girl I think she will be more on the side of her father. But since its a boy men, billz don enter yawa.
lebrotin:

For the records, Teebillz's rants should be archived for his son to read by the time he is of age. He has successfully failed his son Jamal and created a sort of unending father-son animosity. What kind of man says all these about his wife even if true. The mother-child bond will definitely stage a future fight against Tunji.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by wonlasewonimi: 2:57am On Apr 29, 2016
If someone wants to commit suicide no one can stop them. This scrounger waited till banky w and Psquare came from Ikeja before his attempt. He even bashed someone's car on his way LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by therapistmrs: 3:02am On Apr 29, 2016
I do wish the two all the best.when you want to marry take your time to choose the best person for you.put aside all other irrelevant things and marry wisely.
Depression is real and alot of people don't understand how it affects people.I do hope we'll not be affected by it.
tee billiz attempt to commit suicide is as really as you can imagine.his ranting on his media page is what is called cry for help.truely if this man is suffering from depression and suicidal he needs medical intervention.
I do hope Tiwa is alright too.
I encourage you both to find a place in your heart to work it all out privately.
please let's not judge.we really don't know the whole story.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by kingLynx(m): 3:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Why commit suicide when I'm looking for who to use for money ritual? Uncle,plix PM when you feel like dying again

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by kwynette(f): 3:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Dr.Sid, tiwa and don jazzy.....okbye

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by chomaloo(m): 3:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Tool is a gang star.hes fumin kanye bt dnt hv wat it takes to b kanye.woman dey feed u n u stil get liver dey beat n publicly dsgrace her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Praizekeyz(m): 3:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Ngoziada592:
I hate to do this, and I know you will kill me. But damnit, the truth must be spoken.
only reason why Tunji is doing this is because Tiwa cut him off. For once, he couldn’t get her to give him everything on a silver platter. He tried to intimidate her and for once it didn’t work so he resorted to emotional blackmail. He wanted to destroy her reputation, because he knows things about her that people don’t. Trust me, that is the truth. And it worked; everyone has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. However, Abe Lincoln said “You can fool most of the people most of the time and you can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”
Tunji, those of us close to Tiwa
Those of us who see what you do to Tiwa
Those of us who, unlike you, truly care about Tiwa
WE ARE NOT FOOLED!! WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT!!
I hesitated to say this because I didn’t want to be perceived as “insensitive”, “callous”, “evil”, even. But then I read all the bullshit people are writing and I knew I owed it to Tiwa to speak up.
Tiwa, we warned you, but you thought we were judging him. You see? You slave day and night to take care of him, his family and his children. And this is how he repays you; by wasting your money on other women, beating you into submission when you don’t and then when you stand up for yourself, he drags your name through the mud, Again, you commenters will kill me, but what yeye depression? Do you REALLY think if Banky W had accidentally pushed Tunji, Tunji wouldn’t have fought for his life? If no one had come, do you REALLY think Tunji would’ve jumped? Haba, Nigerians! WHY ARE YOU SO GULLIBLE?!
Those of us with eyes, we see very clearly. We see through his shenanigans. Unfortunately, Tiwa doesn’t. And she will back down. And it will go back to business as usual; him bullying her and her allowing it. The beatings will continue. The cheating will continue. The lies will continue.
Yesterday, Tiwa released a new song and a new video and got rave reviews. Why would a truly loving husband, a husband who supposedly puts her first, so selfishly chose a period when her career is doing so well to tarnish her image like this? If he was depressed (bullshit), why didn’t he quietly reach out to other people? Does a good husband beat his wife black and blue? Does a good husband defraud his wife? Does a good husband fool the world into believing despicable lies about his wife? Does a good husband go about looking for rich men to sleep with his wife?
MAY ALLAH REWARD US ALL ACCORDING TO OUR ACTIONS ON THIS EARTH

That is what a family friend of theirs wrote on Bella naija and I believe it . This guy just wanted to hurt Tiwa and didn't even care about hurting his own child
now is dis a comment or another thread for God sake

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by barcaboi(m): 3:56am On Apr 29, 2016
pple forming close pals with tiwa here....abegi....u were there when she was beaten bah....and he spends her cash?.....silly folks, dude has been in the industry since way back...we talking sinzu when he was saucekid....and has been on the background of other stars and runs his own management company. ...because y'all know the wife doesn’t mean the guy is 1 jobless dude.....and even the wife mentioned him as d brain behind her break through

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by amtaken(f): 4:38am On Apr 29, 2016
On top wetin?

SleekAboki:

Hi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by LePrezident(m): 4:42am On Apr 29, 2016
I agree with the post 100%
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by princejayboss: 4:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Ngoziada592:
I hate to do this, and I know you will kill me. But damnit, the truth must be spoken.
only reason why Tunji is doing this is because Tiwa cut him off. For once, he couldn’t get her to give him everything on a silver platter. He tried to intimidate her and for once it didn’t work so he resorted to emotional blackmail. He wanted to destroy her reputation, because he knows things about her that people don’t. Trust me, that is the truth. And it worked; everyone has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. However, Abe Lincoln said “You can fool most of the people most of the time and you can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”
Tunji, those of us close to Tiwa
Those of us who see what you do to Tiwa
Those of us who, unlike you, truly care about Tiwa
WE ARE NOT FOOLED!! WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT!!
I hesitated to say this because I didn’t want to be perceived as “insensitive”, “callous”, “evil”, even. But then I read all the bullshit people are writing and I knew I owed it to Tiwa to speak up.
Tiwa, we warned you, but you thought we were judging him. You see? You slave day and night to take care of him, his family and his children. And this is how he repays you; by wasting your money on other women, beating you into submission when you don’t and then when you stand up for yourself, he drags your name through the mud, Again, you commenters will kill me, but what yeye depression? Do you REALLY think if Banky W had accidentally pushed Tunji, Tunji wouldn’t have fought for his life? If no one had come, do you REALLY think Tunji would’ve jumped? Haba, Nigerians! WHY ARE YOU SO GULLIBLE?!
Those of us with eyes, we see very clearly. We see through his shenanigans. Unfortunately, Tiwa doesn’t. And she will back down. And it will go back to business as usual; him bullying her and her allowing it. The beatings will continue. The cheating will continue. The lies will continue.
Yesterday, Tiwa released a new song and a new video and got rave reviews. Why would a truly loving husband, a husband who supposedly puts her first, so selfishly chose a period when her career is doing so well to tarnish her image like this? If he was depressed (bullshit), why didn’t he quietly reach out to other people? Does a good husband beat his wife black and blue? Does a good husband defraud his wife? Does a good husband fool the world into believing despicable lies about his wife? Does a good husband go about looking for rich men to sleep with his wife?
MAY ALLAH REWARD US ALL ACCORDING TO OUR ACTIONS ON THIS EARTH

That is what a family friend of theirs wrote on Bella naija and I believe it . This guy just wanted to hurt Tiwa and didn't even care about hurting his own child

Am not trying to accept the stuff you wrote but for the fact that i have a wife who happens to be a shrink, i have seen and heard things that people can do when they feel insecured.... For crying out loud, if you are married to a celebrity you have to live with it, you don't expect her to talk you to bed and all that, this is the average reasoning of a we Nigerian men, we are often threatened whenever our wife earn more than we do, Tiwa may have a falls but that does not mean that a man should rant nonsense about a woman he married.

As a man if you know you can't handle your wife being richer than you, work hard to be rich, I have a wife who is great in what she does that her every single time is booked for sections and despite that she travels around the world she have never forgotten her marriage responsibilities solely because I try to make four folds of what ever she makes annually and I do my responsibility as a man of the house even when am in OR out of the country...... Tunji problem is just insecurity and I guess tiwa did not really do enough to help matters (she should her calender for the good of the family)

I wish to condemn the fact(if true) that tunji hits her all the time, it shows how weak he is as a man, you don't have any reason to hit a woman.

I am not an advocate of divorce, they should work it out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Ngoziada592:

Read what I wrote before. All he wanted was for her to keep giving him money while he kept carrying girls around and beating her black and blue. This same man reportedly beat Tiwa even when she was 8 months pregnant angry when she moved out it was the same mother he is calling a witch now that begged her to give him another chance. What an ungrateful fellow angry

Thats the problem with babes of nowadays. They prefer the thugs. and willstick to the thug

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by elampiro(m): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2016
SURElee:

Pls don't slash tiwa yet? Remember after their carnival weDding in dubai, the "wanted" video was released, and when fans and nigerians lashed at tiwa for the catsuit sheer outfit she wore n that video, whaat did the same teebliss say? "Una never see anything yet" those were his utterances. And that got me thinking that he doesn't mind exploiting tiwa's sex appeal to rake in the millions.
One thing I know is that tee bliss isn't an easy person, he said himself at their wedding he has caused so much headache to his parents. I watched that on Soundcity or HIPtv can't remember now again.
How abaout his recent outburst on a fan asking for tiwa's video on a song? How does a man with kids and wife treat a fan that way?

Then to tiwa, what was she thinking getting married to a man with 2 or 3 kids, did she ever sit to Analyse the whole situatiion, why any sane man would abandon his kids for her? Now he wants to commit suicide now and leave her son fatherless and she a young widow.

What does he do for a living? Why is he suddenly insecure as a man? When he proposed after she became pepsi ambassador, he wasn't insecure then, because he was still her manager and earning managerial fees.

Peeps! Marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you use to eat it(depending on the person you choose to marry)

So you couldn’t figure out that his outburst on a fan was due to the trauma of his wife cheating with celebrities. And that fan was suggesting Tiwa shoot a video with a male celebrity. The fan also used the 'f' word.

It's a pity people have decided to defend Tiwa. Nigerians worship celebrities. If all that have been said is true, no sensible person should defend Tiwa.

I also like Tiwa, but I can't defend her for cheating. Not one or two.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by elampiro(m): 5:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Modsenemy:
All of u b spewing trash . Taking sides with Tiwa cos u re a fan of hers . Billz cldnt take shii anymore and decided to expose wat is killing him on d inside .

U think its a easy fr a man who has been supporting his wife all over Instagram will jst wake up, swallow his pride and begin to tell what is bothering him.

Ion care wat happens to d b.tch . she Shld learn to manage her home and business at a time .

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians worship celebrities. Imagine somebody's wife sleeping around with her colleagues, and people take side with her. That's a total disrespect of her husband. Those men who have slept with her will never have regard for her husband. Anyway may be she bought her husband the first place.

That if the stories are true. Tiwa has not spoken or defended herself.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by bummyla(m): 5:34am On Apr 29, 2016
I Concur My Brother! He Is A Coward! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by AmordeDios: 5:39am On Apr 29, 2016
SleekAboki:
Tiwa salvage is a confirmed Cherubim and Seraphim babe. She's well fortified and would be fine. She only married a sissy husband that's all.

If you don't know wat u are saying I suggest u berra kip shut ur mouth...Tiwa is confirmed House on the rock...still ran into her last Sunday with her baby Jamjam
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SleekAboki: 5:48am On Apr 29, 2016
AmordeDios:

If you don't know wat u are saying I suggest u berra kip shut ur mouth...Tiwa is confirmed House on the rock...still ran into her last Sunday with her baby Jamjam
What was she and mum attending before you ran into her on Adefarasi social gathering church?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 29, 2016
elampiro:

So you couldn’t figure out that his outburst on a fan was due to the trauma of his wife cheating with celebrities. And that fan was suggesting Tiwa shoot a video with a male celebrity. The fan also used the 'f' word.

It's a pity people have decided to defend Tiwa. Nigerians worship celebrities. If all that have been said is true, no sensible person should defend Tiwa.

I also like Tiwa, but I can't defend her for cheating. Not one or two.

Can you just shut up already? You were there when she had sex with all three of them abi? Also, was this before or after being married. Please tell us a you don turn monitoring spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by chineloSA(f): 5:54am On Apr 29, 2016
These are the results of taking someone else's husband. sad sad sad

Tiwa,see your life? Someone's husband will never be a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by miqos02(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2016
na wa oh
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yvelchstores(f): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Calm urself n don't give ur self high bp. All those ppl u mentioned, not up to half cook for their husbands.matter of fact they all hv cooks. Is it because omot snapped herself pounding yam, it's because it's a rare thing, she had to ccapture d moment. Go closer n ask questions.
LesbianBoy:

The person who wrote this article must be MAD! Infact the person deserves an "oscar" for the "most senseless person ever" What nonsense! Just look at the bolded! Pls is omotola not a celebrity too? But she said she still cooks for her husband! Dakore egbuson, is she not a celebrity too? But she still has time for her man and cooks for him! Chioma chukwuka nko? Shebi she is a celebrity too, but she still has time for her husband and cooks for him! I can go on and on.....Gadammit! So what the fvck is the writer of this CRAP article talking about? The writer of this article even claimed to be a "man". But I doubt it! It must be one of those FOOLISH STOOPID feminists I am sure! But if the STOOPID person who wrote this article is actually a man, then he must be one of those pvssy-whipped FOOLS who would rather lie just to please the female folks! As far as I am concerned, its only a STOOPID PERSON that will agree with what the OP posted! Nansense!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by AmordeDios: 6:03am On Apr 29, 2016
SleekAboki:

What was she and mum attending before you ran into her on Adefarasi social gathering church?

Was also born into c&s but nao confirmed HOTR...get ur fact ryt aboki b4 typing boosit...
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Jimi23(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2016
donkross1:
I fit bet my left eye say Tiwa had sex with at least one of those guys Teebillz listed, AT LEAST oo undecided. That's the only thing that concerns me in this matter and that alone is enough for Teebillz to kill her.

Kill her? What if it was b4 she got married to him? He should know everybody has a past now.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SleekAboki: 6:09am On Apr 29, 2016
AmordeDios:

Was also born into c&s but nao confirmed HOTR...get ur fact ryt aboki b4 typing boosit...
And you honestly think occult and babalawo goers don't worship in HOTR on Sundays?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Eating Rice Without Stew / Odunlade Adekola's Gay Role In "Daudu", A Yoruba Movie (Pics, Video) / Fire Outbreak At Peter Okoye's Studio In Lekki. No Life Lost (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.