Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (60090 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil / Cute Photo Of Teebillz And His Son Jamil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Icaretoo: 6:13am On Apr 29, 2016
donkross1:

That's because she wants to cover up her shameful acts. Please don't pay attention to me grin cheesy I just don't like Tiwa so I might be a little bit judgmental

I get that feeling when u don't like someone Am also not a fan of her per say but still don't let ur no like for her cloud ur judgment on the matter at hand. What kind of a man beats his wife even when she is eight months heavy? "hearsay though" I mean...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2016
SURElee:

Pls don't slash tiwa yet? Remember after their carnival weDding in dubai, the "wanted" video was released, and when fans and nigerians lashed at tiwa for the catsuit sheer outfit she wore n that video, whaat did the same teebliss say? "Una never see anything yet" those were his utterances. And that got me thinking that he doesn't mind exploiting tiwa's sex appeal to rake in the millions.
One thing I know is that tee bliss isn't an easy person, he said himself at their wedding he has caused so much headache to his parents. I watched that on Soundcity or HIPtv can't remember now again.
How abaout his recent outburst on a fan asking for tiwa's video on a song? How does a man with kids and wife treat a fan that way?

Then to tiwa, what was she thinking getting married to a man with 2 or 3 kids, did she ever sit to Analyse the whole situatiion, why any sane man would abandon his kids for her? Now he wants to commit suicide now and leave her son fatherless and she a young widow.

What does he do for a living? Why is he suddenly insecure as a man? When he proposed after she became pepsi ambassador, he wasn't insecure then, because he was still her manager and earning managerial fees.

Peeps! Marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you use to eat it(depending on the person you choose to marry)

God bless you, I love your comment as much as I love tiwa I have thought about this and will always say this I can never and will never date or marry a man who has kids

I mean did she really investigate why he left the mother of his children, am so sure she never did

if those accusations were true oo then its disgusting, but what kind of a man exposes his wife like that, I remembered when they just got married and this same man was beating her, tiwa never said anything and there he is ranting like a fool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by MadCow1: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Finally.. People are echoing my exact sentiments on this entire drama.

Teebillz resorted to blackmail to wreck Tiwa Savage.

That Mitch never wanted to kill himself jor. Why would he go to Lekki Bridge to jump when Third Mainland Bridge, Eko and Carter Bridges are there? He took his time to call his friends up first, write tweet after tweet after tweet, send text messages, read responses to tweets and shiit then wait for them to drive up and meet him before acting like he would jump. That cuunt is lucky, I would have pushed him over myself.

Tiwa is the victim here clearly. Reports of how he has been beating her has been making the news for quite sometime now. The dude has shown himself to be a very irresponsible man. His first wife was bad, now Tiwa too is bad, Nigga please.

A Nigerian man says his wife slept with three people and he knew about it and did nothing but stayed married to her.. grin grin grin grin Who does that punk think he is deceiving?

Tiwa should file for a divorce immediately and move on with her life, her child and her career. Any man married to a career woman knows not to expect regular home cooked meals or that she should be cooking all the time, or even hand washed laundry and the likes.

Tiwa does not need to say any darn thing, Teebillz has hurt nobody but his own reputation. He is a wife beating control freak who is trying to feed off of his wife's fame.

If he wants to impress me, nest time he should try Third Mainland bridge, experience has shown that is the best suicide bridge in Lagos. grin

14 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Blade21: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2016
mbatuku2:
She's a fucking slut. Who cares?

That wh0re cheated on a poor guy, and you're here defending her?

Which kain OP be dis?
she didnt cheat on him she slept with those people before she got married according to his rant so dont call her names
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yinkslinks(m): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Sis but we don't know yet if his account was hacked or not. We will know soon. But I don't advised when a grown man brings his wife to the public. Why do I even have to worry about my wife's infidelity? She has my son, I nack her akpaco and she answers my last name. What esle do I want in this world. My dad told me, my son the world is never a sincere place anymore.
goldbim:
Spot on..Tiwa's not just the victim,he went as far as labeling her mother a witch..even if all this ends well,do you think her mother'l always be happy with teebilz?.he needs to check himself.if his ex wife was nt good enough,Tiwa too.something is definitely wrong. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by macaranta(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Personally tee billz come across as lazy ,he's not really at that A-list nija celebs yet and that could be a source of his painment.No body is perfect, tiwa could have her own downsides but at least she's hardworking and making a name for her self.Tee bills should support her,as a man If he has challenges he should seeksolution and help ,not this embarassment hes causing himself.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by litetias(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2016
oldtopics:
My name is Chloe the C and L are silent at night...i am sure she is ok ....we always come out ok at the end..
Hoe I like ur honesty undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Shortyy(f): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

So you still think this is staged? Pls wakeup madam! Can you allow your hubby to pull up such stunt, abusing your mother, indirectly calling you an "olosho" and making derogatory remarks just so you would be on the spot light, would you allow such? If yes, you need rehab as a wife!
They are making fresh money. You can aswell kill yourself my nigga..
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Maxivalue(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2016
When wife is more successfull than d Husband this is always d result

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Malayy(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2016
BitterTruthUass:
I don't know the full gist but judging from this story, it seems Tunde abi Tunji is a Lazy Big for Nothing Man who can't wipe his backside but rather sucks on Tiwa's blood for money, sex, exotic and lavish lifestyle.

Tiwa you need to stand up and remind him who pays the bills here, after all if he is a Man, he should stand on his feet like other men.

Tiwa please close your shokoto for now, with a big sign "FORBIDDEN".

Any man who beat a woman is a Coward and should be publicly disgraced, if his sister was beaten how would he feel.

Tiwa if you need help please contact me here, I have six heavily built gay MALE friends that will enjoy Tunji's backside for dinner "Its Discrete" lipsrsealed

you go wicked o
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Maxivalue:
When wife is more successfully than d Husband this is always d result

Insecurity, dats wat it's called.
Some men sef!
Why should their partner's success be a problem to them cos d last tym I checked, even d Bible says we should support our partners and rejoice with them in their tym of success.
Common sense is NOT so common afterall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by smileysmiley(f): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Llubazz:

shocked shocked shocked

What me I sha know is that, if bills was actually serious about taking his life, come on, sniper dey der na.... Nobody for fit stop you, petrol set dey

Even Tiwa wrapper sef, no fear, fan nor go stop you

Instead, baba carry key, enter car, drive go where people dey, claim say him wan jump "I go jump ooooo" grin

Abeg joôr., life still dey sweet am

meanwhile, who are you voting for as Miss Nairaland??

Make sure its REFINER cheesy

Cc onstelly arabiandude knightsson fairlyusedpant adonis3
No mind am, na sniper one unilag boy use kill himself recently due to depression and d news bin dey everywhere... If bros bin one commit suicide e for use sniper na cause it has been tested and trusted, very effective for suicide purposes, leaves one dead in less than an hour... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by goodvision12(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2016
mercenary:
Its all her fault... I don't really think Teebilz was asking 4 too much, all he wanted was for Tiwa to be a great wife, but all she cares abt is her career, her looks, her next single bla bla bla...
I was once a victim of this.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by dare2differ: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2016
You can't defend her because of what an insecure man said. I understand you now
elampiro:

So you couldn’t figure out that his outburst on a fan was due to the trauma of his wife cheating with celebrities. And that fan was suggesting Tiwa shoot a video with a male celebrity. The fan also used the 'f' word.

It's a pity people have decided to defend Tiwa. Nigerians worship celebrities. If all that have been said is true, no sensible person should defend Tiwa.

I also like Tiwa, but I can't defend her for cheating. Not one or two.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by able20(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Maxivalue:
When wife is more successfully than d Husband this is always d result
Not only dat, dem say d gal na cheerful giva
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...in the end, the important thing is to marry a good man/woman who is first a friend . What is the point of marrying cos it was time/expected only to be terribly unhappy afterwards? It is especially shameful when the dirty linen had to be washed in public. Anyways, the suicide stunt was a red flag as to his cunningness, indeed he didn't need to warn the world or choose a public arena for his demise. A bottle of sniper would have done the trick. May God save us from nutcase spouses.

Amen.

Who even announces on Instagram that he wants to commit suicide.
Tuface slept with her and you do get homemade meals from the same Tuface's home?

Sirshymexx hope you are viewing this thread.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by loveuGOD: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2016
It takes a responsible husband to bring out the greatness in his wife. Moreso if Tiwa didnt care about her career as u said how is she going to feed a lazy husband like Tunji. You cannot eat ur cake and have it. When a woman go through soo much to make ends meet the femini touch diminishes everyday because women are not created to bring food to d table. GOD gave us diffrent role as a human being.
mercenary:
Its all her fault... I don't really think Teebilz was asking 4 too much, all he wanted was for Tiwa to be a great wife, but all she cares abt is her career, her looks, her next single bla bla bla...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Lavendra(f): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2016
I think every one here is jobless even the OP are you in their family? do you actually know what's happening there? you just come to nairaland and write about peoples matter like you were there. you have your own life to live and your family why waste time talking about celebrities

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by doll912(f): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2016
mercenary:

That's what you get when you marry someone in show business. They won't neglect their career to make you happy. Teebillz has a problem. This is the second wife he's complaining about. I'm not saying tiwa is a Sint, but common, why put your marriage issues on social media. Well its all showbiz. Let's all watch entertain ourselves and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by mercenary: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2016
loveuGOD:
It takes a responsible husband to bring out the greatness in his wife. Moreso if Tiwa didnt care about her career as u said how is she going to feed a lazy husband like Tunji. You cannot eat ur cake and have it. When a woman go through soo much to make ends meet the femini touch diminishes everyday because women are not created to bring food to d table. GOD gave us diffrent role as a human being.
Why are y'all in a hurry to brand Tunji a lazy man?... The fact that he doesn't earn as much as Tiwa doesn't take away his position as the head of the family neither does it switch their roles and responsibilities to their family... It takes a good woman to earn more than her husband and still submit to him.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Srallens(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Ngoziada592:

Read what I wrote before. All he wanted was for her to keep giving him money while he kept carrying girls around and beating her black and blue. This same man reportedly beat Tiwa even when she was 8 months pregnant angry when she moved out it was the same mother he is calling a witch now that begged her to give him another chance. What an ungrateful fellow angry
. Does that husband of hers really have a job?
Besides, if he wants to commit suicide really, must he come to the bridge to do that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2016
The truth is that only a few men can stand adulterous wives, no matter what!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Onegai(f): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2016
MadCow1:
Finally.. People are echoing my exact sentiments on this entire drama.

Teebillz resorted to blackmail to wreck Tiwa Savage.

That Mitch never wanted to kill himself jor. Why would he go to Lekki Bridge to jump when Third Mainland Bridge, Eko and Carter Bridges are there? He took his time to call his friends up first, write tweet after tweet after tweet, send text messages, read responses to tweets and shiit then wait for them to drive up and meet him before acting like he would jump. That cuunt is lucky, I would have pushed him over myself.

Tiwa is the victim here clearly. Reports of how he has been beating her has been making the news for quite sometime now. The dude has shown himself to be a very irresponsible man. His first wife was bad, now Tiwa too is bad, Nigga please.

A Nigerian man says his wife slept with three people and he knew about it and did nothing but stayed married to her.. grin grin grin grin Who does that punk think he is deceiving?

Tiwa should file for a divorce immediately and move on with her life, her child and her career. Any man married to a career woman knows not to expect regular home cooked meals or that she should be cooking all the time, or even hand washed laundry and the likes.

Tiwa does not need to say any darn thing, Teebillz has hurt nobody but his own reputation. He is a wife beating control freak who is trying to feed off of his wife's fame.

If he wants to impress me, nest time he should try Third Mainland bridge, experience has shown that is the best suicide bridge in Lagos. grin

Finally. When he was slapping her till her face swelled up, we heard nothing. When he was asked to step down as her manager because he was taking more than his salary, we heard nothing. When he was cheating on her with babes on the island (ask any girl who is pretty and goes clubbing to certain clubs, they will tell you Tbillz's life history), we heard nothing. Now he's accusing her of all sorts and playing to the gallery because she's getting fed up and her people have been asking her to move on from him. And it's working, people are saying "Depression"! An insult to people having real issues.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Timkizzy33881(f): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2016
A wise woman builds her house but the foolish one plucks it down with her hand.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by PastorAji(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Lavendra:
I think every one here is jobless even the OP are you in their family? do you actually know what's happening there? you just come to nairaland and write about peoples matter like you were there. you have your own life to live and your family why waste time talking about celebrities

God bless you my sister

i want to ask everyone here some questions and i want some level of reasonable answers

1. why is it that you never heard that OLU JACOBS AND JOKE SILVA are having family issues for more than 40+ years

2. Why is it that you never heard that PETE EDOCHIE AND WIFE are having family issues for more than 40+ years

3. Why is it that you never heard that ORLANDO JULIUS AND WIFE are having family issues for more than 40+ years

4. Why is it that you never heard that "CHIEF COMMANDER" AND WIFE are having family issues for more than 40+ years

my people
the issue is that SOCIAL MEDIA has brought more curses to humanity than HIV/AIDS + EBOLA join

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Georgeisco2007: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
I hate to do this, and I know you will kill me. But damnit, the truth must be spoken.
only reason why Tunji is doing this is because Tiwa cut him off. For once, he couldn’t get her to give him everything on a silver platter. He tried to intimidate her and for once it didn’t work so he resorted to emotional blackmail. He wanted to destroy her reputation, because he knows things about her that people don’t. Trust me, that is the truth. And it worked; everyone has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. However, Abe Lincoln said “You can fool most of the people most of the time and you can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”
Tunji, those of us close to Tiwa
Those of us who see what you do to Tiwa
Those of us who, unlike you, truly care about Tiwa
WE ARE NOT FOOLED!! WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT!!
I hesitated to say this because I didn’t want to be perceived as “insensitive”, “callous”, “evil”, even. But then I read all the bullshit people are writing and I knew I owed it to Tiwa to speak up.
Tiwa, we warned you, but you thought we were judging him. You see? You slave day and night to take care of him, his family and his children. And this is how he repays you; by wasting your money on other women, beating you into submission when you don’t and then when you stand up for yourself, he drags your name through the mud, Again, you commenters will kill me, but what yeye depression? Do you REALLY think if Banky W had accidentally pushed Tunji, Tunji wouldn’t have fought for his life? If no one had come, do you REALLY think Tunji would’ve jumped? Haba, Nigerians! WHY ARE YOU SO GULLIBLE?!
Those of us with eyes, we see very clearly. We see through his shenanigans. Unfortunately, Tiwa doesn’t. And she will back down. And it will go back to business as usual; him bullying her and her allowing it. The beatings will continue. The cheating will continue. The lies will continue.
Yesterday, Tiwa released a new song and a new video and got rave reviews. Why would a truly loving husband, a husband who supposedly puts her first, so selfishly chose a period when her career is doing so well to tarnish her image like this? If he was depressed (bullshit), why didn’t he quietly reach out to other people? Does a good husband beat his wife black and blue? Does a good husband defraud his wife? Does a good husband fool the world into believing despicable lies about his wife? Does a good husband go about looking for rich men to sleep with his wife?
MAY ALLAH REWARD US ALL ACCORDING TO OUR ACTIONS ON THIS EARTH

That is what a family friend of theirs wrote on Bella naija and I believe it . This guy just wanted to hurt Tiwa and didn't even care about hurting his own child [/quote]

From the first time I had about the news, I knew the hubby was seeking attention for people to pity him. This is because, a responsible man doesn't watch his dirty linen in public. Mind u that he is not only accusing the wife, but also the family of the girl. This is totally wrong because I dnt think the family will agree to accept him back with the way he has dragged their name to the mood.
Just a personal opinion

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SirShymexx: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

Amen.

Sirshymexx hope you are viewing this thread.

Lol.

I saw the thread yesterday and the ignorance/illiteracy/stupidity of the thread and posters is troubling. On one hand you have females who think everything has to be viewed from male vs female prism; male white knights whose existence is solely dependent on getting online praises from females; and stupid people who think the next person's misery is comic relief.

There is a guy who's trying to take his life and is obviously suffering from mental health issues and has shown symptoms of acute depression. So, rather than play the victim/blame/villain game...right now, it should be about saving a life. Once you save his life, then you can get to the juicy stories of their lives, since that's the air we all breathe today in the social media age - fixation on what's going on in the private lives of our favourite celebrities.

If this guy were to take his life, that is a big burden Savage will have to carry for the rest of her life, since they have a kid together. How will she explain to her kid that the dad committed suicide? Even if she doesn't care right now, it is going to haunt her forever. So the priority right now should be about saving the guy and making sure everything is alright with him - if you care about Savage's long term well-being. Then both parties can tell their sides of the story and it's left to those who care about their story to pick the side they want to ride with, while the smart ones would know that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Also, I think most naij folks are ignorant about depression. It can happen to anyone regardless of how strong you think you are. It doesn't make you a wussy/sissy...it's just dealing with life. And when you see folks dealing with depression, always endeavour to give them the necessary help. Help first and ask questions later.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by hadura29(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Shortyy:
Tiwa: OMG bae, i can't believe it! they actually bought it.

TeeBillz: Why won't they buy it? have you forgotten who your hubby is? i'm the best actor.

Tiwa: Oh thank you darling. what will i do without you?

TeeBillz: i'll do anything for you and jamhead.

Both hug and kiss*

QED... you haff sed it all....m
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Charly68: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Brethren it is a terrible thing for a lady to marry a mini husband..they are good in bed & dining table alone..it is equally bad for a guy to marry a career woman who knows nothing than her career & social status ..they forsake marriage for career and as a matter of time they have no time for family matters . In this case take it or leave both Tiwa & Tunji made avoidable mistakes ..Only God can help them to overcome the damage
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by ALAYORMII: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Godsmith0033:
Do people still fall for this ur cheat?

Go get a life before you turn out like Teebillz
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by kechywillz(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Teebillz is a Sissy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by goldbim(f): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2016
yinkslinks:
Sis but we don't know yet if his account was hacked or not. We will know soon. But I don't advised when a grown man brings his wife to the public. Why do I even have to worry about my wife's infidelity? She has my son, I nack her akpaco and she answers my last name. What esle do I want in this world. My dad told me, my son the world is never a sincere place anymore.
His acccount was nt hacked jor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.