Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,129 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (60374 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil / Cute Photo Of Teebillz And His Son Jamil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by shugaboy6102(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Ngoziada592:

Read what I wrote before. All he wanted was for her to keep giving him money while he kept carrying girls around and beating her black and blue. This same man reportedly beat Tiwa even when she was 8 months pregnant angry when she moved out it was the same mother he is calling a witch now that begged her to give him another chance. What an ungrateful fellow angry
wow its so sad she's going tru all these.so he beats her

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Mamatee07: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2016
shugaboy6102:
wow its so sad she's going tru all these.so he beats her

Apparently he's been beating her since. That's when the first report came out that their marriage wasbon.the rocks not too long after the wedding because of the beating. Someone said on Bella Naija that even before the wedding she saw Teebillz slap Tiwa. Tiwa's biggest mistake was marrying that guy. Many people warned her but she was forming love.

Now that she's finally had enough and said it's over is when he put on drama to try and destroy her. He's forgetting that no human being can destroy someone he didn't create.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by prettyboi1(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

SMH too. I believe people can be depressed and I believe it can be treated
Its not about analyzing the matter, depression is something that can be dealt with, it can be handled other ways not only by outburst on the social media.

He should have asked for help let him see a therapist, spoken up about what he has been bottling inside to someone who could help or something that's the proper thing to do when depressed.

So asking how TIWA is also faring is not being objective?

And how sure are you that I don't know either of them personally? Its a small world.

Cheers to you too.

One of the things that lead to depression is not having the attention of those people who should ordinarily give you a listening ear when you're down. Now, if you already feel like those who should care most about you won't even listen to you, you think in that state of mind of mind it's random people you would want to talk to? Lol. If it was that easy, why then do you think that when some family members finally notice and care they almost always force such people to see a shrink?
I still insist that you underplay what depression can cause,honestly...it becomes a psychological issue at some point when the person feels like he/she is the only one in the world with no one to care for him/her.

You can't come and say what he should have done or what he shouldn't have done, you don't live inside him and can't tell everything that's been going on in his mind so it's best you leave it how it is rather than castigating him. By the way, asking how Tiwa is faring is great too, but we have to realize we are not competing. At the end of the day, they are a family and if TeeBillz died or dies, you think Tiwa would fare well? If you care for Tiwa's well-being, then you should ultimately, at this point in time, be supportive of TeeBillz whether he was right or wrong. What is of utmost concern right now should be TeeBillz getting all the care and attention he can get...if Tiwa needs too, it's all fair and should be offered to her likewise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2016
prettyboi1:

One of the things that lead to depression is not having the attention of those people who should ordinarily give you a listening ear when you're down. Now, if you already feel like those who should care most about you won't even listen to you, you think in that state of mind of mind it's random people you would want to talk to? Lol. If it was that easy, why then do you think that when some family members finally notice and care they almost always force such people to see a shrink?
I still insist that you underplay what depression can cause,honestly...it becomes a psychological issue at some point when the person feels like he/she is the only one in the world with no one to care for him/her.

You can't come and say what he should have done or what he shouldn't have done, you don't live inside him and can't tell everything that's been going on in his mind so it's best you leave it how it is rather than castigating him. By the way, asking how Tiwa is faring is great too, but we have to realize we are not competing. At the end of the day, they are a family and if TeeBillz died or dies, you think Tiwa would fare well? If you care for Tiwa's well-being, then you should ultimately, at this point in time, be supportive of TeeBillz whether he was right or wrong. What is of utmost concern right now should be TeeBillz getting all the care and attention he can get...if Tiwa needs too, it's all fair and should be offered to her likewise.

ok I get your point(s)
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SirShymexx: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

Go joor,

Yes he should go for treatment (I just doubt its depression sha). Now that people know what his problem is his friends around can help him go for treatment but the damage has been done already.

Ehen!!! your last paragraph thats part of it you have always been like ermm ladies aren't loyal etc etc
People are different and besides teebilz didnt say if Tiwa slept with them before marriage or after (Though I am an advocate of NSBM)

I guess its lack of morals and like I always say not everybody does it.

Happy weekend.

Loool. Yetty the Ijebu Duchess, I didn't know you're into all this girl power crap. Really and truly, when I meet chics whose lives and logic revolve around that tosh, I just either cut them off or if they're good looking and have ridiculous bodies, I'll just tap that 2/3 times and keep it moving. Most of them are either bitter/miserable or full of shyte cos they talk the talk but can't walk the walk. It is just like Beyoncé and all her girl power talks but she thinks she's the queen and won't let any other female artist eat, apart from Rihanna, and she keeps destroying the careers of fellow female artists. And her husband is cheating on her, yet she is still in the marriage lol. Just allow it, be yourself, and leave the crazed people alone lol.

There's no damage done...it is an outburst by a guy dealing with life. People have short memories and they'll soon forget about the whole ordeal. He said whatever he said and the most important thing is that he's alive and well. The guy looks like a decent guy based on how I have seen him supporting his wife in the past. Even Jigga seldom do that for Beyoncé (he talks more about Rihanna). The person I know who used to do that with his celebrity wife was Nas and we all know how his story ended. She cheated on him, turned him into a sucker for love, and gave him the biggest 18year bill ever lol.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by michaelwilli(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Let dem divorce abeg n allow us hear word. Their madness will not provide petrol for nigeria.
Meanwhile, buhari travels to afghanistan to sign a deal

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by elampiro(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=SURElee post=45144601][/quote]

I don't think you have been in a trauma before. If it's true Tiwa sleeps around (which she has not denied), them any mention of the 'f' word on Tiwa discussion would cut the husband like a knife.

If the man has no job, does it give the woman the authority to belittle him by sleeping with her colleagues?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool. Yetty the Ijebu Dutchess, I didn't know you're into all this girl power crap. Really and truly, when I meet chics whose lives and logic revolves around that tosh, I just either cut them off or if they're good looking and have ridiculous bodies, I'll just tap 2/3 times and keep it moving. Most of them are either bitter/miserable or full of shyte cos they talk the talk but can't walk the walk. It is just like Beyoncé and all her girl power talks but she thinks she's the queen and won't let any other female artist eat, apart from Rihanna, and she keeps destroying the careers of fellow female artists. And her husband is cheating on her, yet she is still in the marriage lol. Just allow it, be yourself, and leave the crazed people alone lol.

There's no damage done...it is an outburst by a guy dealing with life. People have short memories and they'll soon forget about the whole ordeal. He said whatever he said and the most important thing is that he's alive and well. The guy looks like a decent guy based on how I have seen him supporting his wife in the past. Even Jigga seldom do that for Beyoncé (he talks more about Rihanna). The person I know who used to do that with his celebrity wife was Nas and we all know how his story ended. She cheated on him, turned him into a sucker for love, and gave him the biggest 18year bill ever lol.

Girl power? kindly explain what its all about

I have to admit though that it seems he supports or supported his wife.

You say people should forget haa! Naija peeps are harsh oo even after God has forgiven you people never forget. A typical Yoruba mum in law may not let that accusation slide.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SirShymexx: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

Girl power? kindly explain what its all about

I have to admit though that it seems he supports or supported his wife.

You say people should forget haa! Naija peeps are harsh oo even after God has forgiven you people never forget. A typical Yoruba mum in law may not let that accusation slide.

Sorry, I didn't post everything I wanted in my last post, hence the incoherence, typos, and why I didn't reply everything. My battery was almost dead - charging it now. I'll continue here and reply this post as well.

I expect women who're supposedly from an African background that makes everything about morals and to a fault in most cases, to be the most decent. However, with most of these Yoruba women/chics, they just make noise everywhere and get judgemental about everything - while conversely, they're the biggest dogs running around. Most of them just open their legs to all comers and act like there's nothing wrong with what they're doing. I think there's something fundamentally wrong with their brains. If you want to fvck around...do that and stop being pretentious about it. Also, don't get hitched. It is free world and there are folks out there who do it as a profession and they're proud of it.

Girl power = #TeamTiwa. What's that about when she hasn't said anything. How about let her share her side of the story, before taking sides? You look like these other miserable clowns right now and that's not a good look. I expect more from you. tongue

Now you agree with me that he supports his wife. How many guys with celebrity wives do that, at the expense of their own careers? He's a decent guy.

Aren't naij folks the same m0rons who have forgotten how much of an utter failure GEJ was? People in general have short memories and they only care about what's happening right now. Once the smoke clears, they will forget everything and move on to the next one, hence folks always cherish nostalgia.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Charly68: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
PastorAji:

WANNA ASK

IF YOUR WIFE IS EARNING MORE THAN YOU BY THE REASON OF THE CAREER OR BUSINESS SHE IS DOING, DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU WILL KILL HER DESTINY undecided
No! Read my words meditatively & you will understand the point I am trying to make,there are men that couldn't manage women with successful careers . There are men that couldn't manage domestic disagreement.. For example the issues this couples are battling to me shouldn't get to this public page..It can be settled without public knowledge,but where immaturity comes in,this is what you see.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Charly68: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
PastorAji:

WANNA ASK

IF YOUR WIFE IS EARNING MORE THAN YOU BY THE REASON OF THE CAREER OR BUSINESS SHE IS DOING, DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU WILL KILL HER DESTINY undecided
No! Read my words meditatively & you will understand the point I am trying to make,there are men that couldn't manage women with successful careers . There are men that couldn't manage domestic disagreement.. For example the issues this couples are battling to me shouldn't get to this public page..It can be settled without public knowledge,but where immaturity comes in,this is what you will see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by shugaboy6102(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mamatee07:

Apparently he's been beating her since. That's when the first report came out that their marriage wasbon.the rocks not too long after the wedding because of the beating. Someone said on Bella Naija that even before the wedding she saw Teebillz slap Tiwa. Tiwa's biggest mistake was marrying that guy. Many people warned her but she was forming love.

Now that she's finally had enough and said it's over is when he put on drama to try and destroy her. He's forgetting that no human being can destroy someone he didn't create.
tnx for the update
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by afroditte(f): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hotstew:

You mean he should blame himself for Tuface, Don Jazzy etc etc for straffing his wife? Really?
I dont believe Tiwa did all that.
A drowning man will not die alone, he will pull the closest person down with him. He possibly said all that to tarnish her rep.

Even if she did do that, he chose to go ahead and marry her after he learnt that happened. Read his tweet.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Sorry, I didn't post everything I wanted in my last post, hence the incoherence, typos, and why I didn't reply everything. My battery was almost dead - charging it now. I'll continue here and reply this post as well.

I expect women who're supposedly from an African background that makes everything about morals and to a fault in most cases, to be the most decent. However, with most of these Yoruba women/chics, they just make noise everywhere and get judgemental about everything - while conversely, they're the biggest dogs running around. Most of them just open their legs to all comers and act like there's nothing wrong with what they're doing. I think there's something fundamentally wrong with their brains. If you want to fvck around...do that and stop being pretentious about it. Also, don't get hitched. It is free world and there are folks out there who do it as a profession and they're proud of it.

Girl power = #TeamTiwa. What's that about when she hasn't said anything. How about let her share her side of the story, before taking sides? You look like these other miserable clowns right now and that's not a good look. I expect more from you. tongue

Now you agree with me that he supports his wife. How many guys with celebrity wives do that, at the expense of their own careers? He's a decent guy.

Aren't naij folks the same m0rons who have forgotten how much of an utter failure GEJ was? People in general have short memories and they only care about what's happening right now. Once the smoke clears, they will forget everything and move on to the next one, hence folks always cherish nostalgia.

Okay

Okay, but I do have a problem with the word "most". People cheat for reasons best known to them. Most- 70% and above and thats one funny stats. Maybe because I don't seem to see ladies around me cheating about apart from one woman I know (well she said it with her mouth in our living room) I have had male neighbors that cheat on their wives and I also hear that men cheat but it ll be unfair to say most men are cheats. Like I have always said there are plenty decent ladies around who will never cheat on their men but the guys wont go for those ones.

Hahaha what got my attention initially is her silence, If it was the other way round and Tiwa said all that I would still say the same .There are things one shouldn't spread on social media but since its they say it depression....

I am just being objective, okay if it was Tiwa that said all that about his own mother, himself and mentioned people he had slept with depression or not what will you think? Wont you say they should have sorted matters within themselves?Be fair shymexx. And no I wasn't taking sides just being objective (at least I admitted he supported her).

I admire her silence, she doesn't need to rant on social media they should solve their matters internally. Her silence speaks jare.
Maybe because I hate social media scrutiny that's why I feel that way. You upload pixs of him preparing lunch today, tomorrow another thing, then when issues happen its social media.

Decent is relative shymexx, what is decent to me may not be decent to you. Yeah he did support but seems things went haywire.

You may be right about that though.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SirShymexx: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

Okay

Okay, but I do have a problem with the word "most". People cheat for reasons best known to them. Most- 70% and above and thats one funny stats. Maybe because I don't seem to see ladies around me cheating about apart from one woman I know (well she said it with her mouth in our living room) I have had male neighbors that cheat on their wives and I also hear that men cheat but it ll be unfair to say most men are cheats. Like I have always said there are plenty decent ladies around who will never cheat on their men but the guys wont go for those ones.

Hahaha what got my attention initially is her silence, If it was the other way round and Tiwa said all that I would still say the same .There are things one shouldn't spread on social media but since its they say it depression....

I am just being objective, okay if it was Tiwa that said all that about his own mother, himself and mentioned people he had slept with depression or not what will you think? Wont you say they should have sorted matters within themselves?Be fair shymexx. And no I wasn't taking sides just being objective (at least I admitted he supported her).

I admire her silence, she doesn't need to rant on social media they should solve their matters internally. Her silence speaks jare.
Maybe because I hate social media scrutiny that's why I feel that way. You upload pixs of him preparing lunch today, tomorrow another thing, then when issues happen its social media.

Decent is relative shymexx, what is decent to me may not be decent to you. Yeah he did support but seems things went haywire.

You may be right about that though.

Lol. Using "most" is the most appropriate way to say it cos among the owanbe group, it might be 99% of them lol. C'mon, when you're from little Lagos in the belly of the beast, with loads of aunts that talk carelessly and loud around you - you'll always hear all kinds of stories about different people. Heck, my boy's uncle's also a victim of one of these owanbe ladies. The woman used to be decent back when I used to go borrow ebony and vibe magazines from the uncle. But when she joined the owanbe crew - she became a public dog as well, under her hussy's nose. Bwoy, she destroyed that decent man's life and they're both still fighting for custody of the kids, with the man living in a rented apartment now. Even the Pastor of the big naij church close to me most likely fvck all the married women in his Church cos most times when I see him, he's always surrounded by a bevy of good looking married naij women. What part of religion allows married women to follow Pastors everywhere? Lol

The guy's outburst on social media had more to do with mental state than character trait. He had a mental breakdown and it can happen to anyone. I think you need to do more research about clinical depression. I doubt he would've done that in his normal state of mind. So you can't count it against him. It's just like blaming someone having epileptic attack for whatever they do when he/she is under attack. It would be unfair.

Regardless, I still think he's a decent guy for supporting her wife's career openly. Most guys won't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Ha!

I'm not shifting my stance. You'd notice that in all my banter yesterday with Sukkot the celestial prophet...I kept mentioning how he needs and how I don't think the guy is weak. This has absolutely nothing to do with immaturity, weakness, and/or being a sissy/wussy - it is clearly a case of a guy suffering from clinical depression. When people have mental health problem, they always act erratic and throw caution in the wind and this guy exhibited both and more, including suicide. Evidently, it is obvious that he isn't in his right state of mind and he needs help. Getting him help is the most important thing right now - everything else is inconsequential.

It isn't even about him alone. It is about the three parties involved: the guy, his wife, and their infant. And if you care about any of the three - saving him should be the most important thing.

Btw, why do married Yoruba chics/women love Fvcking around? Looool

I assume you are Igbo. You are a dunce for the last line of your comment. Do you know how many Igbo women including housewives sleeps around talkless of your young women? You don't have sense at all. You probably need a re-evaluation of the nonsense you have as a brain.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. Using "most" is the most appropriate way to say it cos among the owanbe group, it might be 99% of them lol. C'mon, when you're from little Lagos in the belly of the beast, with loads of aunts that talk carelessly and loud around you - you'll always hear all kinds of stories about different people. Heck, my boy's uncle's also a victim of one of these owanbe ladies. The woman used to be decent back when I used to go borrow ebony and vibe magazines from the uncle. But when she joined the owanbe crew - she became a public dog as well, under her hussy's nose. Bwoy, she destroyed that decent man's life and they're both still fighting for custody of the kids, with the man living in a rented apartment now. Even the Pastor of the big naij church close to me most likely fvck all the married women in his Church cos most times when I see him, he's always surrounded by a bevy of good looking married naij women. What part of religion allows married women to follow Pastors everywhere? Lol

The guy's outburst on social media had more to do with mental state than character trait. He had a mental breakdown and it can happen to anyone. I think you need to do more research about clinical depression. I doubt he would've done that in his normal state of mind. So you can't count it against him. It's just like blaming someone having epileptic attack for whatever they do when he/she is under attack. It would be unfair.

Regardless, I still think he's a decent guy for supporting her wife's career openly. Most guys won't care.

Looool okay.

I have to agree that maybe its because of his mental state which may have been on for a while considering an outburst against a Fan sometimes back.

I did ask you a question which you didn't answer, If the lady had been the one that snapped and said all these what would you still have the same stance. Would you have even thought its depression? I am waiting for your reply.

Yeaah a lot of guys may not care.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Koleman(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
this is gradually becoming a battle of the two sexes. females supporting tiwa and males tee bliz. the females want us to ignore the accusation while the males are concerned about the accusations..... Na wa o
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by dare2differ: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
She slept with 2baba yet he eats in 2baba's house, collects his wife's food and did not seek divorce cool

An insecure man will say anything to shift blame. Yes, he is insecure. he is only trying to blackmail her!

elampiro:

How is he insecure? What has that got to do with a woman cheating on her husband?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SirShymexx: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

Looool okay.

I have to agree that maybe its because of his mental state which may have been on for a while considering an outburst against a Fan sometimes back.

I did ask you a question which you didn't answer, If the lady had been the one that snapped and said all these what would you still have the same stance. Would you have even thought its depression? I am waiting for your reply.

Yeaah a lot of guys may not care.

Loool.

Thank God you now know that you can't hold someone having mental trauma responsible for his/her actions. That's also the reason why saner climes treat them the same way as senior citizens. You and I know that a grown man like the guy won't do what he did in his normal state of mind, unless he's a Kanye West. grin

If it had been a lady, my response would've been the same thing. Mental sickness/break-down doesn't know gender/race/colour/creed. I'm very objective in my views but the truth is always bitter sometimes. tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

Thank God you now know that you can't hold someone having mental trauma responsible for his/her actions. That's also the reason why saner climes treat them the same way as senior citizens. You and I know that a grown man like the guy won't do what he did in his normal state of mind, unless he's a Kanye West. grin

If it had been a lady, my response would've been the same thing. Mental sickness/break-down doesn't know gender/race/colour/creed. I'm very objective in my views but the truth is always bitter sometimes. tongue

What did Kanye do?

Okay now you are objective, Sometimes I am tempted to think you are anti-female. Some truths are better left unsaid.

Modified: Now that we have heared Tiwas account of the story I am sure that guy was not depressed as I suspected, he just wanted to damage her reputation more like a final blow.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by londoner: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Koleman:
this is gradually becoming a battle of the two sexes. females supporting tiwa and males tee bliz. the females want us to ignore the accusation while the males are concerned about the accusations..... Na wa o

I for one don't believe the accusation is a genuine one it's just one of those things insecure people throw at their partner when they are not getting what they want ,and are yet to grow the eff up.

Tbillz knows fully well she did not cheat with these people.

Tiwa what a mistake to have married a child. As I said before # team tiwa why would I ever support someone who did what this fool Tbillz has just done? Even trying to get sympathy for supposedly going to another man's house to be fed. Does Tbillz not have full use of his arms and legs?

So, after accepting food he turns around to accuse Tuface of sleeping with his wife? Maybe he was the one planning to sleep with Tufaces wife if he was frequenting their home so much.

He is able bodied he should have found work or created work for himself.
Does he know what others are suffering everyday but still have to hustle every day for themselves and their family? Not even to provide for his son?

He should p*ss off

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

What did Kanye do?

Okay now you are objective, Sometimes I am tempted to think you are anti-female. Some truths are better left unsaid.

Modified: Now that we have heared Tiwas account of the story I am sure that guy was not depressed as I suspected, he just wanted to damage her reputation more like a final blow.

The fool is just a chauvinistic gay lord. Please ignore him
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SirShymexx: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

What did Kanye do?

Lol. So you don't know Kanye is the most erratic and unpredictable guy ever, no? Only Kanye can pull this off when he's normal - he's that crazy lol.

Only faggits are anti-female and they're the ones trying to take their place. I love women. I'm ya typical mum and nan's boy and I'm always surrounded by women. When you've four sisters, and gazillion of female relatives - you can never be anti-female no matter how hard you try. If you can't say the bitter truth on the internet where everyone is anonymous, where are you going to say it? Then again, I do most of it for comic relief, albeit it's always the bitter truth.

When you're from a space where growing up where not giving a monkey is part of ya experience, the last thing on ya mind is what some faceless inconsequential people on the Internet think lol. My opinions on here don't affect my private life; won't stop me from having nice chics; and definitely won't stop every chic I know from saying I'm sweet and down to earth guy lol. Better start overlooking the urban obscene words in my posts and let the message sink in lol. My message will definitely take you far in life as a woman lol.

Loool. You mean that scripted interview with ol'girl looking like a sober widow got you gassed, no? - hysterical. Why didn't she express herself in an organic way, without the professional crap? This is just PR for her fan base and for more support. She just showed you why I keep saying guys should fear women and that women are much more power than most people give them credit for lol.

Anyway, the only thing I like in the interview is the fact that she alluded to everyone looking for the guy when they heard he was about to kill himself. God saved her the guy didn't kill himself cos she would've to deal with that for the rest of her life cos a kid is involved and it would've affected her career as well.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by londoner: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

Tiwa has told her side of the story above. She also stated she was mentally abused by Teewa's Billz but not physically. She also confirmed what I suspect, that he is/was an addict. That would explain the paranoia to an extent.

Tiwa baby leave and work on coparenting with him.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yinkslinks(m): 1:01am On Apr 30, 2016
The truth finally surfaced
goldbim:
His acccount was nt hacked jor..
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. So you don't know Kanye is the most erratic and unpredictable guy ever, no? Only Kanye can pull this off when he's normal - he's that crazy lol.

Only faggits are anti-female and they're the ones trying to take their place. I love women. I'm ya typical mum and nan's boy and I'm always surrounded by women. When you've four sisters, and gazillion of female relatives - you can never be anti-female no matter how hard you try. If you can't say the bitter truth on the internet where everyone is anonymous, where are you going to say it? Then again, I do most of it for comic relief, albeit it's always the bitter truth.

When you're from a space where growing up where not giving a monkey is part of ya experience, the last thing on ya mind is what some faceless inconsequential people on the Internet think lol. My opinions on here don't affect my private life; won't stop me from having nice chics; and definitely won't stop every chic I know from saying I'm sweet and down to earth guy lol. Better start overlooking the urban obscene words in my posts and let the message sink in lol. My message will definitely take you far in life as a woman lol.

Loool. You mean that scripted interview with ol'girl looking like a sober widow got you gassed, no? - hysterical. Why didn't she express herself in an organic way, without the professional crap? This is just PR for her fan base and for more support. She just showed you why I keep saying guys should fear women and that women are much more power than most people give them credit for lol.

Anyway, the only thing I like in the interview is the fact that she alluded to everyone looking for the guy when they heard he was about to kill himself. God saved her the guy didn't kill himself cos she would've to deal with that for the rest of her life cos a kid is involved and it would've affected her career as well.

Now you are not objective, (yes you are not loool).I remember you said something about her version of the story now she has you said PR. I would have thought you would go the depression lane. Abi women don't get depressed .So the guy was not looking for sympathy when he posted that.

Maybe she should be wailing and rolling on the floor instead of answering questions would that be more "organic"?

How can that be the only thing you like in the interview, you didn't see he's on cocaine, the indirect swindling of his wife,you didn't see that things have not been well with the marriage, you didn't see the guy was unstable already. The dude was never going to kill himself. If he wanted too he would be dead already.

At least she responded to the allegations, the cooking matter, cheating and even her mums innocence.

Reading some comments on transcript of the interview thread makes me hope some of those comments were not written by everyday guys one meet on the road.

Well one thing I like about the interview is she admitted people warned her about marrying him, and she accepted she made a mistake.

^^^ Those paragraphs are the emotional part of me speaking but its the hard truth kindly ignore the harshness of the message.

Seriously speaking now I feel it could have been solved. I actually hate seeing marriages apart its against everything I stand for. She was also hurt too,everything she said cant be a lie there would be some element of truth in it.

May God give both of them the fortitude to bear the loss of their marriage and also give them the grace to reconcile. Amen

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by tpiah2: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
I can imagine how bad Tiwa must be feeling right now, dont want to seem unsympathetic.

Everybody loved their fairytale wedding and the photo ops.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.