Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) (61768 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by jaymichael(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
uduak2016:
All SW states minus Lagos owing salary...is it a coincidence? Absolutely not...that's why they need One Nigeria at all cost! Lagos would had been there if it were not a former capital territory and financially bankrolled by all Nigerians and foreigners!
Bros, if you want the Lagos, come and take it.

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by SimeoNwabekeyi: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

I have said this and will continue to say it...the day One Nigeria will cease to exist, the other tribes in Nigeria will know that Yoruba are worst than Alamajiri. They hide under one Nigeria to perpetrate their propaganda!

You are still in idp camp but bigotry wont make you feel any remorse. Your life is messed up, you people hate the SW and wont stop trooping there. You have no shame

5 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
uduak2016:
All SW states minus Lagos owing salary...is it a coincidence? Absolutely not...that's why they need One Nigeria at all cost! Lagos would had been there if it were not a former capital territory and financially bankrolled by all Nigerians and foreigners!

You need help ASAP!

if all you fan is the amber of regional analyses

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by delvinmaya(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
As always, some people will turn it into tribe related issues. Of course in this case we all know who started first. As usual chasing rats in the bush while their huts burn.
Rather than face the fact that most governors are inept and all they do is embezzle, na to begin compare states. Continu wiv your sorry state na, after all, your life is based on comparison of innate things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pould it not be partly because of the insurgency in the North East meaning that in many places there are no workers to pay because of internal displacement of a significant proportion of the workforce?
Dollyak:
The Northernern states are the only region not owing their workers. This shows the Northern states are getting wayy more funds than they need. They are surely not smarter or 'holier' than the southern governors. SW needs to demand for regionalism.It doesn't help SE and SW leaders are also corrupt.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Gamesmart: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
If Osun is paying half salary, the it owes staff for 7 months, not 2.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by AminuRano87(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Idrismusty97:
No northern state owning salary except for Niger which is just one month outstanding. Nice
And they call us Parasites
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
focus7:
With all the noise of blackmail at Aragbeshola, he has improve better in governing the state. Fayose, Mimiko and Dickson are leading in bringing hardship to their state indigenes.
Go back and check the table he has been paying half salaries from level 8 and above since July last year add it with all levels he's owing now
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Cregon: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
I wonder why Edo is NIL?! Salaries are owed in all local govt councils in the state except Etsako, with some ranging between 7 to 14 months. Its either APC is a scam or ADAMS UGLY IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE TO HAPPEN TO THAT STATE.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by laprince(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Are pensioners not part of all those being owed?
Oshiomole is owing my mum over 10 months salaries.
Besides the gratuity and all.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Gamesmart: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dollyak:
The Northernern states are the only region not owing their workers. This shows the Northern states are getting wayy more funds than they need. They are surely not smarter or 'holier' than the southern governors. SW needs to demand for regionalism.It doesn't help SE and SW leaders are also corrupt.

How does it show that?
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
uduak2016:
Lagos may not be owing civil servants, however, the dept profile of lagos is scary, it's better imagined.......
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by collins111: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
seriake dickson has used bayelsa money for election

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by tbaba1234: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
GenBuhari:
Pould it not be partly because of the insurgency in the North East meaning that in many places there are no workers to pay because of internal displacement of a significant proportion of the workforce?

Insurgency is just 1 state, mainly.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
God bless Anambra, haters know the nearest transformer

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Karm16: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
post=45136208:

Go back and check the table he has been paying half salaries from level 8 and above since July last year add it with all levels his owing now

Let me be clear, we're not supporting or making excuses for Aregbesola. However, the problem with issues like this is that Igbos would rather focus on Yoruba states than their own states which are being driven into a quagmire. At first it was Imo, now Abia. I wonder which state is next. While focusing on the SW, running to the SW and neglecting your own states, Fulanis are taking over.

8 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by jydo466(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
MAY God HELP US...
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by reechest: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Crap... Abia state has not paid salary dis year.. Get ur facts right OP..

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amberon:
Yoruba states except Lagos cheesy
Point of correction, lagos is not a yoruba state but all nigerian state....be guided

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ondo Gov, I hail oooo.
Alagidi okunrin!!!
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Johnnyhardex(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ekiti is 4 month already
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Dmillionaire: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Abia and Imo must be situated in the SW. One day, all other tribes will know that Igbos are as incompetent as their rulers. Enugu sold its land for Fulani grazing, so it shouldn't be owing anything.

be careful

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Cregon: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
IMAGINE! PENSIONEER ARE NOT BEEN PAID...Yet his wife goes about taking a million selfies while he keeps raining curses on PDP, maybe to divert d attention other Nigerians. PDP MAY HAVE NEARLY KILLED EDO STATE BUT ADAMS UGLY MURDERED AND BURIED D STATE IN DISGRACE...#edomustgrow
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Let me be clear, we're not supporting or making excuses for Aregbesola. However, the problem with issues like this is that Igbos would rather focus on Yoruba states than their own states which are being driven into a quagmire. At first it was Imo, now Abia. I wonder which state is next. While focusing on the SW, running to the SW and neglecting your own states, Fulanis are taking over.
You are dodomayana who is running to your 16 century enclave, apart from No man's land what's my business with brown roof Check my signature and know state I represent
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

You are still in idp camp but bigotry wont make you feel any remorse. Your life is messed up, you people hate the SW and wont stop trooping there. You have no shame

@the highlighted

Nigeria will be better the day we remove Hypocrisy and hold our politicians accountable.

Defending the undefendable
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Karm16: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
post=45136496:

You are dodomayana who is running to you 16 century enclave, apart from No man's land what my business with brown roof

See them noisemaker and chestbeater. No be for Ondo dem whip your Eze sotey?

5 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by DonLala1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Point of correction. Ondo is 6 months.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Karm16: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Point of correction, lagos is not a yoruba state but all nigerian state....be guided

Enugu state belongs to all, so Fulani can go and come as they wish.

10 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by SimeoNwabekeyi: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Okikiki:

@the highlighted

Nigeria will be better the day we remove Hypocrisy and hold our politicians accountable.

Defending the undefendable

??
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Here is a list of states in Nigeria owing workers' salary

Please check if your Governor is owing and how long

Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my President

I am here to make real sense because common sense is for common minds.

Without common sense, you can't 'v real sense. Kapish?
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by entrepreneurmic: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
BAYELSA PAST AND PRESENT POLITRICIANS. RETURN ALL YOUR LOOTS SINCE WORKERS NEED THEIR SALARIES. IMAGINE OWNING LGA WORKERS FOR TEN MONTHS. CHAII, THERE IS GOD OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / FG To Remove State Of Origin / Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.