Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. (2070 Views)

Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Travails Of Ugly Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
I recently stumbled on a thread of miss nairaland nominations.

Lol, i have said this before and will say it again.
Nairaland is a home of ugly and female kids.

Why is this even a competition in the first place. Ugly ladies competing with each others. #i cant but laugh

I have been a nairalander Since like 5years now, yet haven't seen a lady who tackles issues with any maturity.

Why putting all your sorry asses on display here when you are truly all uglier than......

Miss nairaland competition is a mockery of beauty to start with, if all those sorry ugly facesugly are what we should vote for.

I suggest the competition be scrapped ASAP.

Drabeey wrote this

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bros you dey yarn rubbish .. gerrarahere mehn ...
Meanwhile ....
Vote Ivyy
Vote Class
Vote Finesse
Vote Swag
She's gat it all smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is all shades of wrong.

And what makes You Any Perfect?

Who gives You the right to call any human Ugly?
try creating one...

What the hell is Your problem?

dimwit!
....You should tell your sisters to compete! undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who is this fool? You have spent 5 years on here wandering aimlessly like a sheep without a shepherd.

Don't you think it's high time you abandon NL and wake up to reality.

No one gives a fück about your worthless opinion in actuality.

Your meaningless thoughts should be confined to your obese stomach alone.

Foolish asswipe.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by IamLEGEND1: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
i see You haven't been mimzyfied yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mumu boy,oya go carry all d gurls wey dey ur family come represent d contestants&if u cant do dat STFU&vote for LANICKY! grin as if ur babe fine reach dem undecided mtchewww #Trash for lawma thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nightie(f): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Op, y ur body kon dey pepper u lyk dis? Abi dis heat don dey fry both ur body nd brain small small?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Soulz22(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:
I recently stumbled on a thread of miss nairaland nominations.

Lol, i have said this before and will say it again.
Nairaland is a home of ugly and female kids.

Why is this even a competition in the first place. Ugly ladies competing with each others. #i cant but laugh

I have been a nairalander Since like 5years now, yet haven't seen a lady who tackles issues with any maturity.

Why putting all your sorry asses on display here when you are truly all uglier than......

Miss nairaland competition is a mockery of beauty to start with, if all those sorry ugly facesugly are what we should vote for.

I suggest the competition be scrapped ASAP.

Drabeey wrote this

I agree with you sir, but not hundred percent.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Id1ot.
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by flexyfit(f): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
lolzzz....I sitdown dey laugh.....
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by faith551(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm, coming from someone who's not even bold enough to post his pic on his profile.
Bro calling any one ugly is not cool at all and doesn't portray the maturity u talk about,maybe u'll convince us by posting pics of u,ur sisters or ur girlfriend,untill then u're shooting blank
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Soulz22(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hattchett:
Who is this fool? You have spent 5 years on here wandering aimlessly like a sheep without a shepherd.

Don't you think it's high time you abandon NL and wake up to reality.

No one gives a fück about your worthless opinion in actuality.

Your meaningless thoughts should be confined to your obese stomach alone.

Foolish asswipe.

In other words, what were you saying
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by ImDharay: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Una qo kill am grin grin.
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why are the guys against the Ladies so much here?
Am confused

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Soulz22:

In other words, what were you saying
I was tryna explain that you are a dumbass møron.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Julietcutie(f): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
lol grin observing from d corner of a storey building
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Dklef(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Anyone dat takes dis op serious is even more foolish dan d op. D guy is just bored nd decided to post something.
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Why are the guys against the Ladies so much here?

Am confused
Majority of the guys here get Pretty pissed when girls ignore their PMzz.

So, they hop on their cyber Mansions and throw bullets at ladies. hence, venting their frustrations on all things oestrogen.

Can't say I blame 'em tho.
some folks can't take rejection lightly.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by firstking01(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
i see You haven't been mimzyfied yet.
He needs mimzification asap cool
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
The op wasn't reeeaaaaalllly concerned about looks... he was concerned about brains or lack off among female nlanders (in general I hope and not the contestants) see him get attacked thou grin Educated Illiterates wink
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by 0ubenji(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Erm..I've been wondering.. Dis miss NL contest..wah does the winner go home with..?
Coz the frenzy it creates among gurls ehn..no be hia

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Whao! Already seen many bashes here.

I keep wondering if my words there arent true. Pls just read all your comments and tell me if any of those ladies have anything like maturity....

I am entitled to my own thoughts and if i voice them, am i in any way a cast out? No.

Yet u all displayed your immaturity here at no cost. Well, im aint crossed. Im just disappointed and happy too that u didn't disappoint me by confirming that maturity is a missing on ladies part here.

Estharfabian
Nubian999
Hattchett
Faith551
Flexyfit
Ronald4lif
Nightie
Prettythicksme
Estharfabian

And mind u, im not answering anymore mentions
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by halfricanadian(f): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
I kno i'm not all you have written
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by tintedniggz(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, they hop on their cyber Mansions and throw bullets at ladies. hence, venting their frustrations on all things oestrogen.

You said majority but not all, Thank you.
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:

I keep wondering if my words there arent true. Pls just read all your comments and tell me if any of those ladies have anything like maturity....

I am entitled to my own thoughts and if i voice them, am i in any way a cast out? No.

Yet u all displayed your immaturity here at no cost. Well, im aint crossed. Im just disappointed and happy too that u didn't disappoint me by confirming that maturity is a missing on ladies part here.

Estharfabian
Nubian999
Hattchett
Faith551
Flexyfit
Ronald4lif
Nightie
Prettythicksme
Estharfabian

Will u keep quiet?who u epp?u don baf?who ur maturity don epp?Can u create an ant talkess of human being?who r u to call others ugly?b like say weed dey ur head!!gerraheremehnn shit!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:

Estharfabi.an
Nubian99.9
Hattchet.t
Faith55.1
Flexyf.it
Ronal.d4lif
Nighti.e
Prettythic.ksme
Estharfabi.an

Is sir on his Period embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

this is Enlighten

please what's PMzz?
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Will u keep quiet?who u epp?u don baf?who ur maturity don epp?Can u create an ant talkess of human being?who r u to call others ugly?b like say weed dey ur head!!gerraheremehnn shit!! grin

Naturally, i wouldn't have clapped back, but what can i say, U earned it.

"Nairaland home of mad people"

Those are your words... but mad lad....s

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:

Naturally, i wouldn't have clapped back, but what can i say, U earned it.

"Nairaland home of mad people"

Those are your words... but mad lad....s
See dis one oo,jobless guy!! if u like post my threads one after d other all over nl,i dont care!!!!

Oya look below!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) / 1st Date: She Is Demanding For Camon C9 / Drop A Comment And I Will Tell You The Condition Of Your Underwear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.