Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. (2136 Views)

Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Travails Of Ugly Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by chubbyswit(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:
Whao! Already seen many bashes here.

I keep wondering if my words there arent true. Pls just read all your comments and tell me if any of those ladies have anything like maturity....

I am entitled to my own thoughts and if i voice them, am i in any way a cast out? No.

Yet u all displayed your immaturity here at no cost. Well, im aint crossed. Im just disappointed and happy too that u didn't disappoint me by confirming that maturity is a missing on ladies part here.

Estharfabian
Nubian999
Hattchett
Faith551
Flexyfit
Ronald4lif
Nightie
Prettythicksme
Estharfabian

And mind u, im not answering anymore mentions
calling fellow humans ugly and imature without genuine reasons means u urself aint mature bro, just think about it. What u just did was wrong and u know it. Lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
tintedniggz:
You said majority but not all, Thank you.
Lol.wink

Okay...
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
this is Enlighten

please what's PMzz?
Private message?

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:
Whao! Already seen many bashes here.

I keep wondering if my words there arent true. Pls just read all your comments and tell me if any of those ladies have anything like maturity....

I am entitled to my own thoughts and if i voice them, am i in any way a cast out? No.

Yet u all displayed your immaturity here at no cost. Well, im aint crossed. Im just disappointed and happy too that u didn't disappoint me by confirming that maturity is a missing on ladies part here.

Estharfabian
Nubian999
Hattchett
Faith551
Flexyfit
Ronald4lif
Nightie
Prettythicksme
Estharfabian

And mind u, im not answering anymore mentions
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by tintedniggz(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.wink

Okay...
Thanks Momma
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Majority of the guys here get Pretty pissed when girls ignore their PMzz.

So, they hop on their cyber Mansions and throw bullets at ladies. hence, venting their frustrations on all things oestrogen.

Can't say I blame 'em tho.
some folks can't take rejection lightly.
Seconded cheesy
U need to see how angry they were in my latest thread
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Seconded cheesy
U need to see how angry they were in my latest thread
Lolgrin

It was A dope thread tho. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by olac21(m): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, they hop on their cyber Mansions and throw bullets at ladies. hence, venting their frustrations on all things oestrogen.

Why is everything attached to pms?you all should stop that nonsense already..it isn't making any sense again..pm ko premium motor spirit ni..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lolgrin

It was A dope thread tho. wink

really?
Tanks
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lollll someone should tell OP that the phrase "ugly and female kids" doesn't make that much sense
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
mamagee3:
shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by olac21(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
mamagee3:

Hi all why is mamagee3 not creating dumb threads this week?lmao you're one retard I swear!
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
olac21:

Why is everything attached to pms?you all should stop that nonsense already..it isn't making any sense again..pm ko premium motor spirit ni..
Whatever.

wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
really? Tanks
Lol. grin

You're welcome babe! wink

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by olac21(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Whatever.

wink
Fvck you
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
olac21:

Fvck you
Lol. Okay?

Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by KingRex1(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2016
So much hate. NL has become a guys vs ladies battle ground
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Why are the guys against the Ladies so much here?

Am confused

U look Hot.... Do u mine applying your honey in my dik
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by vizkiz: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Is that why you keep attacking me? Because I rejected your offer to date me right? undecided
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 29, 2016
vizkiz:

Is that why you keep attacking me? Because I rejected your offer to date me right? undecided

Vizkiz she is blushing oooo.
Nl and assholesss is like a pencil and lead
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2016
vizkiz:

??
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by ehix89(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by ehix89(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2016
On the contrary I think we have some smart ass and extremely gorgeous babes on Nairaland, just single out the lady that is making you angry so you guys could slog it out and address your differences rather than stereotyping.
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by zeetyzin(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2016
jboy73:

U look Hot.... Do u mine applying your honey in my dik
dumb guys like u are d reason NL guys are being reduced to mere dirt. idiot-
Re: Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
zeetyzin:

dumb guys like u are d reason NL guys are being reduced to mere dirt.
idiot-

Lols... Birch.... I was doing u a favour... With your fake pics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / Picture Of This Guy Got Me Confused / Whats The Most Irritating Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.