Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum (19572 Views)

Photos From Nigerian Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja Today / See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by bory09(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
k
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by millionboi(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Where is fayose d great?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by baumolina(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is Fayose in that meeting?
Buhari should be careful with him
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by misscall247: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
I don't like seein Ifeayin ugwuanyi too weak to govern eastern state!!!
what is buhari doing abt d unarmed Igbo's killed by his brothers.
#hates#
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by Omotall(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by ricky70: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Abg d meeting who e epp, no sry who e dn app...
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by Babyphinas(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
My able governor was there live I can sight him
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by finalboss(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
knightsson:
Bro, calm down and relax, please.
How is your night going?
not bad..wat abt yours?
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by Sfvalentine(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na ɖ aʟʟօաɛɛ աɛʏ ɖɛʏ ɢօ ċɦօք ʄօʀ ɖɨs ʍɛɛtɨռɢ ռa ɛʍ ɮ ʍʏ քʀօɮʟɛʍ օօ

Pօʟɨtɨċs sɦa.

Eʟɖɛʀ Vaʟ աas ɦɛʀɛ.
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by finalboss(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
knightsson:

cool bro. one of my best nights.

Sorry, but what flared up your humble temper on the guy?
and who are to ask by the way ?
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by GWMI(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
shameless set of human beigns led by a heartless president.No numbers of meetings were held before buhari compared the niger delta millitants as terrorist.Declare your fulani brothers as Terrorist .Simple.Hypocrisy is killing Apc from up to down.This is the truth.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by Odinax: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Looking at these individuals, it can only point to the mind-boggling clear contrast between the way they show affluence and the core realities facing the ordinary Nigerian person today.

*where they elected to serve or TO be SERVED?** One only wonders. angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by Babyphinas(f): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol don't worry about guessing OK

He is Chief Engr David Nweze Umahi
knightsson:

Lol, who is this able gov of yours if I may ask?

Please don't tell me to guess because I'm not got at that.
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Llubazz:
Okay

trust me... Even Buhari has assured me that he's voting for

[size=50pt] REFINER [/size]cheesy

So why are you now dulling undecided

Cc onstelly arabiandude knightsson fairlyusedpant adonis3

REFINER should be visible so she can be appreciated.

Replace her banner with her portrait. That makes for a better campaign strategy.

She looks cool tho.
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by bluesky30(f): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
I can spot my Gov, His Excellency,Dec Udom Emmanuel.The Gov of Akwa ibom state.
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by finalboss(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2016
knightsson:
hey bro, we aren't enemies here neither are we throwing punches at each other.
Please be calm.
Thanks!
ok...
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by emmalexabl(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Those terrorists should go after these rogues and leave the poor masses alone....biko !!
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by knightsson: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Babyphinas:
Lol don't worry about guessing OK

He is Chief Engr David Nweze Umahi
Heheheehehe, thank God you bailed me even before been throwed in prison.

Dave Umahi? hmmmm

I heard he is presently doing wonders in Ebonyi, e.g building fly overs, roads, etc.?

Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by knightsson: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2016
bluesky30:
I can spot my Gov, His Excellency,Dec Udom Emmanuel.The Gov of Akwa ibom state.
ohhh, you mean the man who built his mansion in just 7months in office is your governor? hmmmm

Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by ademusiwa11: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by lonelydora: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2016
AreaFada2:
Our presidential system na wash. Look at it like UN summit. grin cheesy

The whole thing is too formal. The environment doesn't encourage a close working relationship and rapport.

Reason i prefer the monarch system of the middle east. Nigeria is not ripe for democracy.
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by greall12(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Bunch of thieves.
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by ibisko04: 1:55am On Apr 29, 2016
honeywealth75:
I AV FAITH THAT WE WILL SURELY GET BACK ON TRACK AND NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN. GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION.
I support your positive thinking. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:00am On Apr 29, 2016
please can someone remind mr president that he hasnt travelled in d last five days?
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum by ideylaff: 4:47am On Apr 29, 2016
AreaFada2:
Our presidential system na wash. Look at it like UN summit. grin cheesy

The whole thing is too formal. The environment doesn't encourage a close working relationship and rapport.

You said it all. Bless you.

Everything Nigeria is all about bn big. Yet no show , talk talk talk

Uk cabinet room Serious people

[email]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgnOGlhlnJSDpDr1s8w2iB3h4v72_djeuOoFJE-LLEA3-Aw1Aqf4ToK5x5pw[/email]

[img]https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=uk+cabinet+room&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB636GB636&hl=en-GB&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1oaaO97LMAhUHVhQKHewtB7cQ_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=653#imgrc=cfvtY1Re4YEoRM%3A[/img]

US Cabinet. Room

[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwscET05knw2tBmiuo2HWq3il3-O35FdI_mU5iwv5E57oQGOyc5CKB7JdNPQ[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Candidates Protest Exclusion From Presidential Debate / Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.