Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power (48547 Views)

2019: Northerners Gunning For Buhari’s Seat / 2019 Presidency: Northern Govs, Others Scheme For Buhari’s Seat / 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by funmilade4real(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Who he epp

He don baff?
Ur coming generation
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by OrIandoOwoh(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
h
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by imperiouxx(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
I only see the back rest.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by marvelous000: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
That second flag na which one be that
[size=13pt]
It belongs to the military. It shows that he's the commander in chief of the armed forces
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by segzyogondus(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Omo na him own b dat ooo my office and house chair na my own seat of power,d only difference b say him na Presido of Naija while me na........ Hmmmmm leave am mk e b lik dat
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by duabba: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
@OP.

I'd rather you title this NIGERIA'S SEAT OF POWER.

It belongs to all Nigerians not just President Buhari.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Omeny: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's the seat that will make or mar Nigeria!

U still remember dozens of pple especially Corp-members from the South that where butchered like cows in Kaduna last time Buhari lost Election to Jonathan?

What would have remain of Nigeria of today if there was a reprisal attacks in the South here?

Abi the hate,propaganda,lies and tension that we may never see again that 2015 Elections presented?

All for that seat! You must be a dead man working to occupy that seat!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by CharliParker: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
That sit belongs to nobody but for everybody.but wait when is dollar going to become #1 per 1$
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by friendly101: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
that's my seat ...................
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by vicolurin(f): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wanna be the wife of the guy that will seat down there one day....
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by vicolurin(f): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wanna be the wife of the guy that will seat down there one day.... grin grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by ivili(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
mydream23:

Me too oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy since the seat dey always dey vacant
Una too funny,no let El-Rufai hear u ooo,dat guy eye dey there.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Harrisonwo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:

That's the defence flag. The president is the C-in-C which makes him the top man in all military formation.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by KiNiBiGd: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
ki02020:
How sure are you that the presidential villa cleaners have not sit on it before

CCTV everywhere
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by experimentist: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
UNECboi:
ok....who seat epp?

COWBELL don epp many people.
that sit don Epp many people, including your dad and your mom.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by KiNiBiGd: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
eleojo23:
Who the seat don epp?
There is still fuel scarcity and no light.

Ask the likes of Abacha family n Babagida
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by upsun: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
na IPOB FLAG
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by OlujobaSamuel: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
the 2nd flag represent the armed forces.
e be like sey that ply wood for the background at the centre to the coat of arms is peeling off, so wetin dem dey use aso rock maintenance budget do all these years?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by millionboi(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Evil throne
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Angelberry:
What am I supposed to do after seeing this pix
take me out for swimming kiss
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:

Defence
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cool
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by mus87: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
I will sit on it someday
By d Grace of . GOD
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by ki02020(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
KiNiBiGd:

CCTV everywhere

You mean the free to air Chinese station on DSTV cheesy
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Bolasola(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
The flag stands for Armed Forces. Baba Buhari had served under defence before as an Head of States and now as President. Geskhia

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by sexyjob(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
ki02020:
How sure are you that the presidential villa cleaners have not sit on it before
Ofcourse
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Jolumania432(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin See Power... But wait ooo who the seat epp
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
take me out for swimming kiss
You againgrin know how to swim? I am a good swimmer
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by eagleonearth(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
that's the pan-african flag according to Garvey that shows unity among africans.

edited: take d white away, it'll be the pan african but with the white there, it's the armed forces of nigeria flag rep buhari as cnc armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Psylas(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
google.com
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by shamecurls(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:

Its for Eritrea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.