Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power (48546 Views)

2019: Northerners Gunning For Buhari’s Seat / 2019 Presidency: Northern Govs, Others Scheme For Buhari’s Seat / 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by mydream23(f): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
eagleonearth:
that's the pan-african flag according to Garvey that shows unity among africans.

My belly won bust for laugh oooo cheesy cheesy wink ;Doooo cheesy
You people are so funy
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by BossDanniee(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'll sit there someday
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Onliie(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
That second flag na which one be that
Islamic countries always use that color combination. Check

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by amtaken(f): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na boko flag?

kenonze:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by eagleonearth(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
mydream23:

My belly won bust for laugh oooo cheesy cheesy wink ;Doooo cheesy You people are so funy
make it burst nah, make we drink zobo.
i've edited the mention as a result of an omission.
buh criously, why d laff na
mydream23:

My belly won bust for laugh oooo cheesy cheesy wink ;Doooo cheesy You people are so funy
make it burst nah, make we drink zobo.
i've edited the mention as a result of an omission.
buh criously, why d laff na
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by 41lady(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
Islamic caliphate

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Tynover(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
I know dat a day will cum dat i will sit on dat seat
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Angelberry:
You againgrin know how to swim? I am a good swimmer
swim na my surname..infact i swim for a living..u dey feel me oya go get ur bikini leggo!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Angelberry:
You againgrin know how to swim? I am a good swimmer
swim na my surname..infact i swim for a living..u dey feel me oya go get ur bikini leggo! grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by dadakpoye: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
as the sit epp the naira to appreciate. Waiting for the change. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by pinkcita: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
Arm forces flag,now go back to france.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by pinkcita: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I will sit down here Someday. God bless my hustle
Guy people we dey hustle no they sit there oo...na only people we they steal and sabi lie...Now tell me if you can steal or lie then I tell you your future. grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Gogetta(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
It's called the presidential standard. Exclusively for the president.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Gogetta(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Onliie:
Islamic countries always use that color combination. Check
Wrong.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by RexTramadol1: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:

The Nigerian Army!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by victorvezx(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
The second flag is the flag of the armed forces. the two flag signify him as the leader of Nigeria, and the commander of the armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by SmartMugu: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
I even thought the seat is made of gold. Several carpenters can contruct this thing in no time.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Kaira333: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigerians need seat of wisdom not seat of power
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by banme1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
focus7:
The seat Madueke spent 23billion naira on the other of Jonathan to rig the election for.
other or order.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by j1mmy: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
what good is the seat if the person sitting in it is useless
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Boyooosa(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
What is this picture trying to insinuate... does that mean that the Presidency Seat is vacant or what..... Na Wa O!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
mus87:
I will sit on it someday
By d Grace of . GOD
Sit on it as what, cleaner? grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by ibedun: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Igbo arse on that seat ladies and gents?

Wail, Pray and fast like the Enugu governor.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:

That is the joint services (Military) Flag

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by ElCapone(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I will sit down here Someday. God bless my hustle
bros i say amen to dat.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by juman(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hiss.

The government has not perform well yet.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by focus7: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
banme1:
other or order.
whatever, after all you got the message.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Only God know as that chair go dey smell! undecided
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by FOLLEY20(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
ki02020:
How sure are you that the presidential villa cleaners have not sit on it before
grin I laugh tired o o.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by kan12(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
I will seat nd rule dis nation one day;Lalast. u will be my info.minister.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by phenol33(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenonze:
that is nigerian armed forces flag.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power by Bowwow11(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Angelberry:
What am I supposed to do after seeing this pix
Is just 4 u to redefined urself nd stay focus in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.