Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. (27328 Views)

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Militants Gives Fulani Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate South East/south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
lifezone247:

Bros, you forget 'warri no dey carry last' slogan?
Tread with caution o, yeebos started like that before Fulani declare Enugu no man's land.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One smiley smiley smiley.. They can go and graze in SW or Northcentral for now...SS & SE say no to Grazing fields.
I will salute you when you stop them.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
mercenary:
That's a welcome developement... We don't need disguised terrorist in the south-south/south-east (They can move to the south west)
See mumu, they already declared one of your states man's land you dey here they spew trash.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Evestar200(f): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Orlando na you be dis or fake moniker I thought you're from land of those that fell from the sky grin
i shock too o
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Evestar200(f): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenlash1:
Emmanuel sideso is ovie of uvwie not idjere, ppl just dey carry copy and paste
read d post well again
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Like the one you were sent to by your Funali masters? grin
Taking a critical look at things we actually have another IDP camp in SE o.With all them mouth.This is just Fulani they can't face & they want to go against Nigeria.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good. This is what we need. Leave our state & our crops & graze freely in your own lands. Keep your cattle in the North. #NoToTerrorism in any form/masquerade/disguise
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by salam1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
lifezone247:

Bros, you forget 'warri no dey carry last' slogan?
una dey carry last o after all u people r killing each other. Well its gud let dem leave soon u will know all dose people accusing Fulani's r doing DAT because d president is Fulani. Soner or later d truth will b out.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by salam1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't know y people r not rational in dere way of thinking. Is dis d first tym Fulani's r leaving in ur mix, I believe something is wrong somewhere and I strongly believe its not Fulani's DAT r committing all dis crime. Its all politics and gradually d truth will b out.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mekwen:
Taking a critical look at things we actually have another IDP camp in SE o.With all them mouth.This is just Fulani they can't face & they want to go against Nigeria.

Deal with Funalis and you've dealt with Nigeria.. The rest are just odondos and zombies.. grin
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by AprokoTV(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Or what?
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by yommen: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Like that of Mile 12?

A lot of people have already been killed across the east and nothing has happened. Ibos call Yorubas cowards but all eyes have seen that they are just empty boasters.

Back to the matter, it's my opinion that the herds men should vacate other people's land if their host communities cannot live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
yommen:

A lot of people have already been killed across the east and nothing has happened. Ibos call Yorubas cowards but all eyes have seen that they are just empty boasters.

Back to the matter, it's my opinion that the herds men should vacate other people's land if their host communities cannot live in peace.

Like the secret mass grave of funalis found there?

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Firgemachar: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One smiley smiley smiley.. They can go and graze in SW or Northcentral for now...SS & SE say no to Grazing fields.

But none of your governors have said so. It's empty chest-beating folks like you that are saying this on NL
Only the SW governors have spoken against the grazing reserve
bill so far and in clear terms.
I wont be surprised if your governors are the first to welcome the idea.
Cowards!
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Firgemachar: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Deal with Funalis and you've dealt with Nigeria.. The rest are just odondos and zombies.. grin

I disagree!
Only the Yorubas have what it takes to bring Nigeria to its knees.
Do you know what it means to fight and overcome IBB and Abacha?
What about the installation of GEJ as acting president?
Yorubas were behind all these.
A jurawa lo; t'ijakadi ko
Come on!
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by eplanning: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
From what I see today in Nigeria I am very certain that Muslims would not need to use a violent jihad to islamize Nigeria. CHRISTIANS themselves will be used by Muslims to islamize Nigeria. Afterwards the Muslims will.. These are the type Muslims call the useful idiots.

Just ask yourself how Muslim nations became Islamic nations? Is there any record of them doing evangelical work? Did they tell people about how wonderful their prophet Mohammed is? How he raped women? How he beheaded nine hundred Jews in one day? How he had sex with a nine year old girl? How he was demon possessed for one year? How he could not perform a miracle? How he is a prophet without a prophecy? How he sold slaves for weapons of war?

If MUSLIMS did not do evangelism how come there are 58 nations of the world Who say they are ISLAMIC countries? Including countries that used to be Christian countries.

They used greedy pastors and stupid Christians. The ones they call the USEFUL IDIOTS. The Bible says, when men slept.....
These same CHRISTIANS were the ones that told us the elections had nothing to do with religion.

***News flash! Buhari just registered Nigeria in the Islamic coalition against terrorism led by Saudi Arabia. The very same Saudi Arabia that is the chief sponsor of Islamic terrorism.

***Newsflash! The first major conference buhari would bring to Nigeria is the INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC CONFERENCE . A conference that pastor vice president cannot attend. While 'clueless' GEJ was convening INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC CONFERENCE at a time of plenty Buhari is convening ISLAMIC CONFERENCE at a time of economic crisis. Now you see where his priority lies.

***Newsflash! Muslims are now using El Rufai Kaduna as a test case to see how they can stop CHRISTIANS from preaching the gospel not even for you to listen to a gospel message in your car. Who knows they may even ban gospel music.

***Newsflash! Other northern states are copying Mr El Rufai's law.

***Newsflash! Fulani herdsmen are sacking Christian villages in the north.

***Newsflash! Ambode sealed over twenty churches in Lagos for noise pollution. Not one Allah Akbar morning yelling mosque was sealed. Ambode is supposed to be a Christian remember? What do Muslims call them again?? Something like useful....
***Newsflash! The chapel at Aso Rock has been shut down and guess who had to explain to CHRISTIANS? Yeah our very own Pastor vice president. Again another I have fact the major very useful..... Who they used to get the Christian votes.

***Newsflash! The only minister to have died under Buhari happens to be a Christian Apologist. I mean a strong defender of the gospel of Jesus. Somehow all the safety features in the car suddenly stopped working. Not one airbag deployed. Remember this is a federal minister riding in a very expensive car fitted with the best safety features. Did I also mention that the driver did not die? He was strong enough to pull out the body of the minister. Issokay.

I hear many Christians say it is impossible to islamize Nigeria. Question is, If they try it today will you pick up arms? What are you doing to make sure it does not happen?

Pls o, this message is shared as received.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Firgemachar:

I disagree! Only the Yorubas have what it takes to bring Nigeria to its knees. Do you know what it means to fight and overcome IBB and Abacha? What about the installation of GEJ as acting president? Yorubas were behind all these. A jurawa lo; t'ijakadi ko Come on!
Omode ni wa joor!
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by CioAngels(f): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
All deltans should come out in one voice and send them back to their reglon. Governor okowa, don't go to abuja to sell deltans by taking pictures with buhari. Oyo state governor with authority said his state is not for grazing. Okowa, are you waiting for herdsman to unleash terror to agbor people before you make statement?
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by londoner: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

yoruba?

But the poster is right though. No need tacking on to what SS monarch is able to do when Igbo monarchs chose not to do the same even in the face of some of their people being slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by BudeYahooCom: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
londoner:

But the poster is right though. No need tacking on to what SS monarch is able to do when Igbo monarchs chose not to do the same even in the face of some of their people being slaughtered.

Oyo and Ogun (55% of yorubaland mass) have been certified grazing fields since colonial times. ~Baba Uthman
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one from one of my Ivies.This is what I expected from our Kings.Declare all Fulani herdsmen persona non grata in their kingdoms.And they should ready to take anything they see.

Abi na only them sabi carry kala? oh boy,their marra don too much.if dem do anyhow,na to run enter them.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 06, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

But the fulanis defeated una now
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mekwen:
But the fulanis defeated una now
Like ekiti??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Biggest Scandals That Rocked Nigeria In 2017 / APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary / Gunmen Kill Okpe Denis Ijoko In Benue, Burn 50 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.