Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ (20041 Views)

Ways Girls Handle Breakup (pictures) / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / My Boyfriend Cannot Fhork Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by donffd: 8:13am On May 07, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Whatever i ask him,he gives me
Whatever i desire he gives me,His manhood was short until i asked him to use herbal concoctions and he did and his manhood became better and i enjoyed it.
I asked him for a new cool device he gave me this last week even if na to do juju,i cant live him for another girl..

A friend of mine sent me images of her new phone and sent this to me on whatsapp,My Question is..

Those This Kind Of Relationship Last At All
Is This Love or Crush??

Wetin you dey give am for this relationship Sef or na only to collect naim u dey for?
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Oyindebrah(f): 8:16am On May 07, 2016
donffd:

Wetin you dey give am for this relationship Sef or na only to collect naim u dey for?
its not my story nah....shuuu
Uno read post ni?
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by justicejay(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I'll read this post all over again , it's confusing .
This my 5th time reading it so I decided to check through the comments if someone can explain better to me until I found you. grin
What's she saying please?
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by justicejay(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
buharisbae:
God y do some girls have fish brain
Remove the word 'some'
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2016
justicejay:

This my 5th time reading it so I decided to check through the comments if someone can explain better to me until I found you. grin
What's she saying please?
Lolz grin I've got notbing to explain to you bro grin
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by justicejay(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Lolz grin I've got notbing to explain to you bro grin
Smh, who is gonna. explain now? grin grin grin.
Nigerian destroying english since 1960
Just imagine
British English: Knickers.
American English: Shorts.
Nigerian English: Short Knicker.
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2016
justicejay:
Smh, who is gonna. explain now? grin grin grin. Nigerian destroying english since 1960 Just imagine British English: Knickers. American English: Shorts. Nigerian English: Short Knicker.
Hahahaha ... bros I no wan laff jare grin grin
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by kesses: 3:40pm On May 16, 2016
same here
Stanleywaxy:
I'll read this post all over again , it's confusing .
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by kingsmith4(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
So d day u ll ask him n he ddnt gv u! U guys ll Break?
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by samwayne154(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Whatever i ask him,he gives me
Whatever i desire he gives me,His manhood was short until i asked him to use herbal concoctions and he did and his manhood became better and i enjoyed it.
I asked him for a new cool device he gave me this last week even if na to do juju,i cant live him for another girl..

A friend of mine sent me images of her new phone and sent this to me on whatsapp,My Question is..

Those This Kind Of Relationship Last At All
Is This Love or Crush??
Biko what is the concotion
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Alocia:

They can't stoop this low nau lipsrsealed undecided
Sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) / Sex Is Sweet But......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.