Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Letter To My Married Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Married Girlfriend (1980 Views)

‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
@Favour. In as much as i am saddened by your sudden marriage. I am also gloomy and also in a state of lugubriousness and apprehensiveness whenever i reminisced about our alter egos, our relationship and our propinquity and all the love we shared during our adolescence years.
Favour its so egregious that our hopes and future innovations have been dashed and dampened by your sudden and impromptu matrimonial engagement.
I received the news with utter shock and dismay when i heard that your bride took you to the altar for matrimonial blessings.
Favour why? How about the love and the care we shared and the emotional and positive ideologies that we shared in common?
Each time i reminisced about our love, it keeps me in a state of ambivalency and i end up asking rhetorical questions.
Well God knows best. You shall forever remain in my heart as the love i had for you is still glowing. I wish you well and fruitfulness in your marital home and may the God of heaven bring me peace above all human understanding. Amen.
even the angels in heaven won't understand your message.
Who are you trying to impress here. ..

Black people eh..even British that owns English don't go about writing big big grammar.
Smh...

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
even the angels in heaven won't understand your message.
Who are you trying to impress here. ..

Black people eh..even British that owns English don't go about writing big big grammar.
Smh...
and where were you when your mates were learning how to be fluent in possessing a good command of english vocabularies, synonyms and antonyms, morphologies, phonlogies, syntax and semantics.
You can't expect professionals from the field of English and Literary Studies to be writing in simple tenses. You just have to deal with it. Get a dico or kindly walk out. As you can deduce from my post, i am in grief. If you can't comfort me please egress and swerve to this direction
<<<<<<<<<
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
and where were you when your mates were learning how to be fluent in possessing a good command of english vocabularies, synonyms and antonyms, morphologies, phonlogies, syntax and semantics.
You can't expect professionals from the field of English and Literary Studies to be writing in simple tenses. You just have to deal with it. Get a dico or kindly walk out. As you can deduce from my post, i am in grief. If you can't comfort me please egress and swerve to this direction
<<<<<<<<<
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
[s]and where were you when your mates were learning how to be fluent in possessing a good command of english vocabularies, synonyms and antonyms, morphologies, phonlogies, syntax and semantics.
<<<<<<<<< [/s]
women don't give a fuick abt your vocabularies or what so ever.
All those your words are copy and paste from the internet
Niggah can you tell me your networth and current working status undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
<<<<<<<<<
lols this papilating orangutan won't cease to amaze me .your ineptness has done you so much havoc such that your encephalon proffers nothing but incomprehensible hokums,you need a reorientation
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
women don't give a fuick abt your vocabularies or what so ever.
All those your words are copy and paste from the internet undecided
if you think i posted all those stuffs there just to impress a lady then your stupidity is on its highest apogee. Your crescendo of foolishness has reach its height.
Oh well i plagiarised it from the internet and pasted it here. Its agreed okay? But pls just get that into your numbskull that i ain't like other guys who would try all possible best to live the kinda life just to impress ladies. Oh sorry if all guys were to be like me then your type would be a waste in this incumbent generation.
:
Niggah can you tell me your networth and current working status
i'm a carpenter from an indigent background. sorry okay? Oya swerve to other rich guys. Thanks
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecided kiss i should comfort you ?..na your luck nah .. idiot
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
mhnmmmmmmm... that guy is fool jawe
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
finalboss:
undecided kiss i should comfort you ?..na your luck nah .. idiot
gay bastard. Sorry i am homophobic and in case you dont know what that means. I'm allergic to fuccken gay assholes like you. Worst of all youre even an ugly rogue. Jobless entity
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
jeloser:
mhnmmmmmmm... My father is a fool jawe
sorry pls you dont have to call your dad a fool. Its obvious youre a frustrated miserable old lady who perambulates on nairaland in search of a husband

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Do This Because Of Love? / So Tempting See The Big Bod And White Pa Nties Kim Kardashian Shows In New Photo / I Don't Know If I Am In A Relationship. But There's A Man In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.