Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery (1498 Views)

Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave / Exposed: Princess Diana Was Killed Over Planned Expose? / Saudi Princess Robbed - $15 Million Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by bluehorizo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2009
Italian police are investigating the theft of some $16m (£10m) in cash and jewellery from a Saudi princess staying on the Italian island of Sardinia.

The thieves used a master key to gain entry to her luxury hotel suite in Porto Cervo before ripping a safe from the wall, Italian media reports say.

They said the safe was only fixed with silicon to the wall in the suite.

Officials have not named the princess but say Italian and Saudi diplomats have had talks about the incident.

"The thieves used a master key. In 10 minutes at dinner time, without making any noise, they managed to remove the safe from a suite occupied by the Saudi princess," Italy's La Stampa newspaper reported.

The hotel is located in one of the most chic resort areas on the Italian island.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8192233.stm
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by bawomolo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2009
what's she doing with cash and jewelry worth that amount?

kai
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 10, 2009
I feel her pain.

It must be terrible to lose $16 million.

Is she sure everything's kosher about the theft?
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 10, 2009
dayum!

i didn't even know they had saudi princesses
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2009
What was she doing in Italy?
Who was she holidaying with?
Why Italy (a place where infidels live)?
Was she allowed to travel to such place because she is a princess or does the saudi govt allow other spinsters such privilege?
What was she doing with such amount of money?
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by redsun(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
Same people's money all those saudi bastards are squandering,
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by IFELEKE(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Topic
What is she doing with that amount cash in first place.
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by TayoD1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2009
@topic,

All you haters should leave that fine Princess alone.  Don't you realise she made a business decision that will yield abundant fruits for her? To me, this is a win-win situation for both the thieves and their "victim".  I hope the thieves get away with this crime so they can have something to retire on.  Afterall, if these thieves retire from the loot, there will be less criminals on the streets of Italy.  cheesy

The Princess on the other hand will receive visits from royal members of her family who will be on hand to sympathise with her.  Vists from 20 royal Princes is all she needs. Each one might just give her a $1million check to cover her loss.  By the time this is over, she would have had some change in her royal pocket to spare. Now this is assuming she will not receive any check from her insurance company.

With no shedding of blood but wealth redistribution, I guess you all will no doubt agree with me that this was indeed a win-win situation for all concerned.  So please, keep your pity and condemnations to yourselves.  The business savvy Princess does not need them!  grin
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
another hypocrite enjoying the lifestyle of infidels her own parents are financing others to bomb in the name of allah?
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by TayoD1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
@davidylan,

another hypocrite enjoying the lifestyle of infidels her own parents are financing others to bomb in the name of allah?
Oh my goodness! Are you always ON?
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@davidylan,

yes.
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by bawomolo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@davidylan,

oga Tayo, are you even a conservative when it comes to internet time grin

take am easy o
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by TayoD1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
@bawomolo,

oga Tayo, are you even a conservative when it comes to internet time

take am easy o
In relative terms, YES! With less than 2,000 posts, I am way more conservative with my time compared to you with over 7,000 posts. You've obvioulsy taken liberalism on steroids on the www.
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by bawomolo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@bawomolo,
In relative terms, YES!  With less than 2,000 posts, I am way more conservative with my time compared to you with over 7,000 posts.  You've obvioulsy taken liberalism on steroids on the www.

stingy ijebu man. share the wealth.

every post i make. curbs global warming.
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by TayoD1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
@bawomolo,

stingy ijebu man. share the wealth.
I thot the thot of sharing the wealth will make you liberals giddy with excitement? My mistake. That obviously happens mostly when it is taxed and you do the redistribution yourself.

every post i make. curbs global warming.
And every breath you took posting it cranks up the temperature a notch!
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by bawomolo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@bawomolo,
I thot the thot of hsaring the wealth will make you liberals giddy with excitement? My mistake, that happens mostly when it is taxed and you do the redistribution yourself.

[url=http://every post i make. curbs global warming.]every post i make. curbs global warming.[/url]And every breath you took posting it cranks up the temperature a notch!

shut up and work harder.

millions of people on welfare are depending on you.
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by C2H5OH(f): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
liberalism on steroids grin grin grin good one. perfect description of bawomolo grin cheesy grin
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by mamagee6(f): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2009
C2H5OH:

liberalism on steroids  grin   grin   grin good one.  perfect description of bawomolo  grin  cheesy  grin

ROTFLMAO.
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by sosisi(f): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
Her fellow women in Saudi are dressed like ojuju Calabar and can't step out of their homes and she's trotting all over the globe naked with 16 million.
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by TOYOSI20(f): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2009
Don't think the amount of money she had on her at the time is the main issue. . .its more important to find out whose behind this huge heist. .

sounds like an inside job if u ask me, . . .  former employees, old acquaintances, and the list goes on and on, . . . .lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by tpiah2: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2009
the whole thing seems fishy.
Re: Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery by RichyBlacK(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
While the princess is basking in the sunlight of Sardinia, enjoying the warm soothing Mistral winds from the Mediterranean, spending millions of dollars she never worked for, her fellow members of the tyrannical House of Saud, are busy hunting down foreigners and juveniles accused of witchcraft and to be publicly decapitated as entertainment to a crowd poisoned by trans-generational xenophobia and cold racism!

I submit the B-word as the most appropriate in describing this puritanical patrician!

(1) (Reply)

A Black Cop Not A White Woman Brought Down Fort Hood Killer / Up To 500,000 Protestors Attend Anti-cuts Demonstrations / China: U.s Creating Tension In The Asia-pacific

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.