Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace (2576 Views)

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / SHOCKING Picture Of Nigerian Police Station In Benue State (david Mark's Home) / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by olawalepopoola: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
It is normal to expect that after having served as the Senate President for 12 years, David Mark's home town Otukpo in Benue State is nothing to write home about. I am a Geologist on the Geology of Nigeria field trip. We passed through Okenne, Lokoja (Kogi State), Lafia, Agkwanga (Nasarrawa state), Markudi and Otukpo (Benue State). Of all the towns visited Otukpo in Benue state is the worst. In fact Otukpo people should ask questions. They deserve more than this from Mark. My question for Mark is what are you doing with your constituency allowance?

1 Share

Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
@OP, no lie na tinubu send you to open this thread shocked
Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by Imortal001: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
D. Mark is waster!
Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by Rossikk(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
olawalepopoola:
It is normal to expect that after having served as the Senate President for 12 years, David Mark's home town Otukpo in Benue State is nothing to write home about. I am a Geologist on the Geology of Nigeria field trip. We passed through Okenne, Lokoja (Kogi State), Lafia, Agkwanga (Nasarrawa state), Markudi and Otukpo (Benue State). Of all the towns visited Otukpo in Benue state is the worst. In fact Otukpo people should ask questions. They deserve more than this from Mark. My question for Mark is what are you doing with your constituency allowance?
You don't understand the mentality of some of these rich looters. Their goal is not to make things better for those around them, but to keep them deprived and dependent, so that the looter remains unchallenged, with everyone seeking favours from him etc. In their sick minds, they see the progress of others as detrimental to their 'dominance'.

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
get your facts straight and correct before you post them here... David Mark didn't spend 12years as senate president. angry
I ain't defending him. but for post shouldn't be based on lies
Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by olafum1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thieving grandpa

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by TheNonce: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
angry

Will you sharrap? Have you been to benue or even the goats hometown of otukpo before? The o.p is very correct! I worked in benue for 5 years and he is absolutely right! The place is pathetic! Even the road leading to his personal house is an embarrassment much like your IQ level!

Stop behaving like a young ill informed _twat all over nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by Aromas: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by yarimo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
But op that is not the duty of a senator constitutionally,it is the duty of local government.
Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

Will you sharrap? Have you been to benue or even the goats hometown of otukpo before? The o.p is very correct! I worked in benue for 5 years and he is absolutely right! The place is pathetic! Even the road leading to his personal house is an embarrassment much like your IQ level!

Stop behaving like a young ill informed _twat all over nairaland!
SORRY cry
Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol Otukpo no Try shaaaaa.. I spent 3years of my childhood there
Re: David Mark's Home Town Is A Disgrace by evansvenus(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
In as much i am not putting up shield for david mark..but i thought provision of amenities such as good roads and healthcare should be for the government at the state and federal levels?

Are u expecting david mark to single-handedly develop his own town..what about the governor and local govt chairman?...you guys should cut the man some slack abeg

look at the poisonous air imolites at ideato are breathing...roach-ass just poured red sand and left it that way..why not talk about him?

(1) (Reply)

Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far / Mmm Our Savior Or Our Scamers 8 Point That Finish It All / Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.