Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London (73070 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Cameroonian Lady Has Message About Nigerians Living Abroad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by bayocanny: 9:35pm On May 01, 2016
mikolo80:
she de look for arrangee husband and stopped talking to me on Bbm. I don free am. make she learn d hard way
according to yoruba adage that says, "dog wey go miss road no go hear the whistle of the hunter"
She go hear am
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by mikolo80: 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
bayocanny:

according to yoruba adage that says, "dog wey go miss road no go hear the whistle of the hunter"
She go hear am
Wetin concine me. na she know. maybe she go buy papers
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by pendragon35(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2017
bayocanny:

Let gives thanks to God...but I would advise you to go to US because to secure their visa is not an herculean task unlike canada and the best route to take is to apply as a student, canada will strain you their visa application process is rigorous, don't think I want to discourage you...NO I will never do that, am talking from experience because am also processing both canada and US at the moment.

If I may ask you what is your highest level of education?

In addition, you need to act fast because some school admission deadline are already closing, that is if you haven't apply to school yet.
Pls and pls I would also advise you to handle your application by yourself, it is very straightforward don't use agent because he/she might complicate your visa processing and the amount of money u will have to pay for agent isn't the same if you do it by yourself.....if you need any informtion regards to the above discourse feel free to ask
Bro,pls can anybody with a degree in architecture work there,i mean london or Canada.I just hav a friend who wanna process his visa to that place
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by bayocanny: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2017
pendragon35:
Bro,pls can anybody with a degree in architecture work there,i mean london or Canada.I just hav a friend who wanna process his visa to that place
I only know about canada. You get 3years work permit after graduation
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by spilife(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
pendragon35:

How can I apply by my self becos I use an agent before but was ask to reapply bcoz I wasn't married. So what's is the process for me to apply by myself.Thanks
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by highway04: 2:00am On May 13, 2017
toyetade:
Misleading article. Get close to Nigerians who are successful in the UK then you will know it is one of the best places on the world for opportunities . I have been a contractor here for more than 10 years and I currently earn £540 per day though I came here in 2001 with just 6 months visa
Please i am to visit uk in two weeks time. Can i have ur number so we fan tlk pls?
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by Sharonose: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dabss:
Ask her how much she pays for a plate of decent food or how much she pay for rent every month. That £200 can not get her what 40k can get in naija here.

Use your brains.
Nigerians and money!!she works 3hrs, same time schooling,,can u do that in naija? Work 13hrs everyday and get peanut...
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by Sharonose: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=soleexx post=45159749]Who cares about London or pecham...United Of America! land of opportunity and peace...no cops got time to chase you around for ur uncompleted document...people without papers can live 50+years in US if you don't commit stupid crime...to be honest when u got no proper doc better job may be hard to get...but minor jobs are so many...which are mostly security jobs...$19-30 per hour...and u work for maximum 5hours in a day...if you planning to relocate pls try US...and

1 Like

Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by Sharonose: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
toyetade:
Misleading article. Get close to Nigerians who are successful in the UK then you will know it is one of the best places on the world for opportunities . I have been a contractor here for more than 10 years and I currently earn £540 per day though I came here in 2001 with just 6 months visa
tell them oh...most Nigerians thinks getting abroad and start making money...they don't wanna suffer..it takes time to be great...sharp sharp money ..
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by Sharonose: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
ATERI:

Any examples of such positive discrimination initiatives to negate the effects of institutional racism in London?
there is no racism in uk compare to other countries..uk is the best place for decent people but not for theives..
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by soleexx(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sharonose:
see u...come to USA..u go hear word...uk is even better...us is like Nigeria...don't deceive yourself..
Dude i dnt knw about you... but i hav connection in queens.. so if its not friendly for u over dere... sorry i dnt knw how its feels

1 Like

Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by Dabss(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Sharonose:
Nigerians and money!!she works 3hrs, same time schooling,,can u do that in naija? Work 13hrs everyday and get peanut...
lol speak for yourself.
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by fortuneBablola: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good day guys,
I just came across this trend an I will be very grateful if I can get immediate response on some clarification on how to travel to UK or US all the cost involve. I am a graduate from federal university in Nigeria and which kind of job will I be able to get in either country. I also have relatives in uk
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by Mubarak05(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
fortuneBablola:
Good day guys,
I just came across this trend an I will be very grateful if I can get immediate response on some clarification on how to travel to UK or US all the cost involve. I am a graduate from federal university in Nigeria and which kind of job will I be able to get in either country. I also have relatives in uk
Pls quick reply to this
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by justwise(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
fortuneBablola:
Good day guys,

You can travel to any of those two countries as a student if you can afford it but any other means is non-starter.
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by jonaifame22(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
erico2k2:

Even Stephen Lawrence mother came out to say a lot has changed.
Let me ask you. Where you arround like 30 years ago?or ever had a chat with folks that grew up in places like tottenham or Harkney?
pls can i Ask you a few questions?
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by erico2k2(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
jonaifame22:
pls can i Ask you a few questions?
yeh go on
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by jonaifame22(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
erico2k2:

yeh go on
good evening i am a barber here in lagos, plz is barbing lucrative in the Uk or US
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
jonaifame22:
good evening i am a barber here in lagos, plz is barbing lucrative in the Uk or US
I would not be in the best of position to answer your question as I am not a barber!
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by jonaifame22(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
erico2k2:

I would not be in the best of position to answer your question as I am not a barber!
thank u all the same
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by Diana78: 5:21pm On May 07, 2021
Travelling to London for Jobs, Conferences and Event will be my pleasure.

As a Nigerian, I am very excited about the Royal Family - www.somtochukwu.com.ng/about-me
Re: Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London by Yusolam(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
TippyTop:
They maybe suffering but its presently #452 to the pound.
My cousin attending uni in London works only 3hrs a day cleaning. So if you get paid £200per month doing few hours a day, that would be #90,000 per month.

Now N780 bro. I’m just reading this now. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. / Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London / Graveyard Of Nigeria's Dead Airplanes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.