Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz (1246 Views)

Finally!president Buhari Settles Teebillz And Tiwa Fight(pics). / For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo / If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by rita25(f): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am forced to write to this young couple whom I had respect for.

Dear Teebillz,
WHY? why are you washing your dirty linen in public? Marriage is A sacred union. Or did you not understand the statements you made when you took your vows? you have been accused of been randy,dependent on tiwa and yet molest her...any man who stoops so low to hit a woman is not worth it so you have to stop that, she is your wife ,your son's mum, your better half ,so calm down. You call her a dog and go ahead to list the men she has slept with but have you forgotten that the husband to a Bitch is a Dog? you married Tiwa so she is a reflection of your choice. You blame your father for your woes? you ungrateful child? he accepted you even when your mum and him had differences, you went to school and today you blame him? whatever happens to been a better person than your parent or greater?
Your Mother in-law used your destiny to exchange for her daughter's? now that sounds pathetic everybody is against you even your shadow?
haba guy get a life and stop retorting to social media for recognition call that CHEAP FAME!!!
You should have been well tutored in a marriage course before rushing off to dubia to do a paparazzi wedding. a wedding is not about the ceremony and guest its about you and your wife!
you threatened commiting sucide? grin haba you were not man enough to kill yourself? I could suggest some easy ways to make it less painful and fast tongue
go back to your drawing board check where you both missed it and repair it then come back on social media and apologise to your fans.
"the problem with todays marriage is that when something is bad instead of fixing it they throw it away"
teebills FIX your marriage!

Dear Tiwa<
Madam Doro Tiwa..... angry why would you allow things to get this bad? where is your pride? who force you to marry? or you think marriage is for all? you have been called a universal donor...(no smoke without fire), oh you are now a doro mega super star abi/ you cant even cook your husband his meals? wassup with you gyel, you became too proud soon...why did you throw away all the virtues your mum instilled in you? you want to be a 21st century woman abi? or u now have money and now should call the shots? go and ask okonjo iweala how her marriage is still alive ? its humility gyel, men are born cheaters ,you have to deal with it ..we all deal with it .men have their ego don't (in dbanj's voice) touch it!
what kind of man do you want your son to think his dad is? you want him to live with the guilt of an irresponsible dad and put his failure on everybody else other than himself?
you need to tal to mercy Johnson,annie idibia and some other gyels your age ,you need someone to encourage you out of your loneliness, but I tell you ,it should not be don jazzy or any other male at that, Men are very jealous especially with what they love...teebillz loves you!!!!!men are babies they get confused ,you have to be his wife, friend, mother and all.
I respect your silence but you have to FIX THIS!!!!! for your son FIX IT!!!

Dear Don Jazzy,
you no go marry abi? you just dey cause confusion for pple life acting like a Yoruba demon..

Dear TUFACE,
oklobeh? must you always be mentioned in infidelity saga all the time? annie dey try oh no make her change am for you oh!

Dear Omawunmi,
you are happy another man is calling you wife material abi? be careful oh cos 'if you ask me na who I go ask?"

Love you all but pls make una reason this whole stuff and put an end to it....

RITA25

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by Proffdada: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Popcorn
Re: Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by vani86: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
some people never solve the plenty problem in their own life, na to write letter on top other people problem dem dey carry 1st.

mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by YungMike(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol... You're forced?? Who forced You
arm Forces
Re: Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by Vinshu(f): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Have you solved your problems? Wait, do you even know your problem? Figure that out before picking up others

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by Smellymouth: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by marvelous000: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=13pt] Una really funny for dis section. [/size]
Re: Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2016
What an intelligent piece? Girl your head is well screwed. Dunno why peeps are hating on you right from your Linda Ikeji's open letter to this, maybe jealousy on how good you write.

Each of the piece you wrote has all the ingredients of a good article. Well articulated, symmetric flow, none ambiguous words, concise etc. It's just beautifully crafted. Keep it up.

Your message is clear so He/She who have ears, should heed your submissions and whoever doesn't should be embellished in the woes of idiocy.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2016
....when you are daft and stvpid
Re: Open Letter To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2016
How many likes for i nd my twin bro,cos its our B/DAY

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Are The Things That Can Make Your Thing Rise? / ''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) / Check Out My Mummy's Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.