Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo (4435 Views)

Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by balash(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2016
From Tiwa Savages Interview, Some people kept insisting she shouldn't have said so much but I kept been so adamant with her stands, there is an Adage which implys when you push a goat to the wall and it doesn't have anywhere to run to,it turns right back to you to fight back! Common enough is enough. She has been through it and yes she was really so matured. Do you know 323 Entertainment is that Of Teebillz where he signed on CDQ?

According to the interview she said the marriage has hit the rock months back but she kept mute.

I downloaded Tiwa savages Video Feat dr sid last night titled 'if I start to talk' that video came out this weekend and she is still supporting him. if you watch the video from the beginning I attached the screenshots. There was the Mavin Record Incorporate as the Record label and lo and behold there was 323 entertainment as well. Tell me that is not trying to promote 323 Entertainment for Teebillz?? And to help his record label gets a stand in the Nigerian industry? How many record label does that??

Yagi is coming out have you seen ybnl video promoting yagi?

When 2face moved to hypertek did you see kennis music promoting hypertek?

When wizkid moved to starboy how many Eme video promoted stayboy record label.

You people should call a spade a spade! Ibrahim Tunji Balogun a.k.a teebillz is actually an unserious human being and needs every revelation Tiwa gave.

Why would you never be ashamed that your wife is the bread winner? And you are driving benz and popping champagne about?
Woh! #TiwaSavage God Bless Your Hustle Dear! Keep up your Good work and God bless Jamil

3 Likes

Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by talktonase(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
shey she can manage weed but not cocaine...

1 Like

Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
balash:
From Tiwa Savages Interview, Some people kept insisting she shouldn't have said so much but I kept been so adamant with her stands, there is an Adage which implys when you push a goat to the wall and it doesn't have anywhere to run to,it turns right back to you to fight back! Common enough is enough. She has been through it and yes she was really so matured. Do you know 323 Entertainment is that Of Teebillz where he signed on CDQ?

According to the interview she said the marriage has hit the rock months back but she kept mute.

I downloaded Tiwa savages Video Feat dr sid last night titled 'if I start to talk' that video came out this weekend and she is still supporting him. if you watch the video from the beginning I attached the screenshots. There was the Mavin Record Incorporate as the Record label and lo and behold there was 323 entertainment as well. Tell me that is not trying to promote 323 Entertainment for Teebillz?? And to help his record label gets a stand in the Nigerian industry? How many record label does that??

Yagi is coming out have you seen ybnl video promoting yagi?

When 2face moved to hypertek did you see kennis music promoting hypertek?

When wizkid moved to starboy how many Eme video promoted stayboy record label.

You people should call a spade a spade! Ibrahim Tunji Balogun a.k.a teebillz is actually an unserious human being and needs every revelation Tiwa gave.

Why would you never be ashamed that your wife is the bread winner? And you are driving benz and popping champagne about?
Woh! #TiwaSavage God Bless Your Hustle Dear! Keep up your Good work and God bless Jamil
HAVE YOU BEEN BETRAYED BY ANYONE OR ANY ORGANIZATION BEFORE?

1 Like

Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by oluwafemi113(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2016
Following
Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by balash(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

HAVE YOU BEEN BETRAYED BY ANYONE OR ANY ORGANIZATION BEFORE?

I won't give room for my entire world been known by 3rd party. And yes close friends has done unexpected shits! So I know better
Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by erusen: 11:44am On May 02, 2016
abeg I don dey tire for this mata
Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2016
balash:

I won't give room for my entire world been known by 3rd party. And yes close friends has done unexpected shits! So I know better
SOCIALLY, HAVE WE NOT ALL AGREED THAT A PROBLEM SHARED IS A PROBLEM SOLVED?
Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by balash(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

SOCIALLY, HAVE WE NOT ALL AGREED THAT A PROBLEM SHARED IS A PROBLEM SOLVED?

Are u been personal? Or stance on the aforementioned topic
Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by seunlayi(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2016
I just got to know this woman about a year ago, I took her for the other thing but now, I think she is very OK, she may have her past as we all have ours. I pray God will help her to fix her marriage

1 Like

Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by UIA04(f): 6:27pm On May 02, 2016
@op 323entertainment isn't a record label but an artist management outfit

But you are right, for about a year he hasn't managed her and as at the time the video was made, they were already separated so her putting his logo on her video, is a lot on her part to promote her estranged husband's dead job.
She Don try for the man

2 Likes

Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by ogeflavour(f): 10:12pm On May 02, 2016
enough already! let this couple breathe a bit of fresh air.
Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by kvngveektour(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2016
every divorce was a hit
back to back from tiwa to toke to funke akindele
singlehood ti takeover
Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by Nobody: 10:28am On May 03, 2016
Right on point cool
Re: For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo by ennysuccess(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2016
Tiwa come n marry abeg

who is teeblizz sef

(1) (Reply)

+********* / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / What Is This Lady Hiding? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.