Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

12 Things some Men Mostly Thought In their Mind When Searching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things some Men Mostly Thought In their Mind When Searching (634 Views)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things some Men Mostly Thought In their Mind When Searching by kentuta(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
On the issue of relationship...I don't think most of we men actually know what we want #sad fact...

Am an example of such men...features of my ideal wife includes the following....

1)She must be the same height with Beyonce,

2) have the face of Alicia key,

3) have the voice of Whitney Houston,

4). possesses the colour of Rihanna,

5) have the same hips as Shakira.

6) have Mercy Johnson's kind of breast,

7) have the seductive eyes of Regina Askah,

cool Catwalks like Ciara.

9) Must be a virgin.

10) must be God fearing.

11) Must be totally submissive.

12) And must be from our tribe preferably ....

Abeg if anyone know where i can find such bae, I will eternally be greatfull to that person and a reward awaits you...Thanks in advance
Re: 12 Things some Men Mostly Thought In their Mind When Searching by ronald4lif(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bollocks.

Please speak for yourself and your platoons with myopic reasoning. Thanks.
Re: 12 Things some Men Mostly Thought In their Mind When Searching by kentuta(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
ronald4lif:
Bollocks.

Please speak for yourself and your platoons with myopic reasoning. Thanks.

Are you serious...so you mean to tell me that you never for once had the thought of having all in one.. grin
Re: 12 Things some Men Mostly Thought In their Mind When Searching by BossDanniee(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lies, these are all lies. SMH
Re: 12 Things some Men Mostly Thought In their Mind When Searching by kentuta(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tell me what is lie and lies in all this hun...as if you neva thought of having the most pretty girl as ur wife when you were much younger...only for you to grow up and starts knowing... all that glitters are not gold...

(1) (Reply)

3 Magic Words That Will Make A Man Open Up To You / Filed A Restraining Order On My Ex And She's Now Playing The Victim / Be In Attitude Silence Quotes - Emotional Attitude Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.