Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands (58099 Views)

Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date / Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote]As a lady, they're expected to marry on time so they don't age and not be able to meet the necessary requirements as a wife, or become burden to her family.

Due to this desperation to marry, you'll find these unmarried ladies in so many places indirectly searching for Mr Right.Even if it's Mr Wrong, they will drag him to the Right.Lol!

7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands.

1. Churches

It has been already been noted that some Nigerian ladies no longer go to churches because they want to meet with God, buh rather they want to entice a young charming man in the congregation with well-tailored clothes that will meet their specifications.They don't mind attending all the church programmes in a day..

2. Luxurious Hotels

They don't care nor mind spending all their allowances or savings because they want to lodge into a luxurious hotel.They lodges into a luxurious hotel, having the mind that a rich guy might just throw her a Whistle when she's stylishly walking around the hotel's compound.They do strategize their movement especially when stylishly strolling around the hotel.Buh unfortunately, most of them won't get a date after spending all of their savings..Smh!

3. Parties

They attend every party whether invited or not.Nigerian single ladies are like MTN, "Everywhere You Go".They will make sure they take snapshots with all men that attended the party whether handsome or ugly, short or tall.Walking up and down the place even though there's absolutely nothing they're looking for.They're intentionally doing this to get noticed by men.Even their dressing will tell you that this lady didn't come to party without having an ulterior motive.

4. Social Network

Social network is like a second abode for some Nigerian single ladies seriously searching.They'll be on WhatsApp, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Nairaland even 2go sef.I know these are chatting apps and anyone can use it.Buh they do update things like.."I need someone right now" , "Or My body is hot" , "I'm sexy and I know it with that half-naked pics, some even go naked completely.

5. Fast Food Restaurants

These ones are the jobless ones though.They will go there just to sit and gossip all day.They know about every guy that comes in there to eat, about their life history, the married and unmarried ones, they know them all.They don't mind wasting their time visiting the fast food restaurant every day.

6. Shopping Malls

They already know that these malls have lots of people visiting them daily.Some don't even have anything to buy buh to intentionally attract the attention of that brother, that only came to the mall, jejely to buy his stuffs.Ladies Ladies sha.

7. Bars And Sit Outs

This is also same like Fast food restaurant, the difference is that these ones have a reason for being in the bar, and that is to drink.Some desperate single ladies visit bars hoping a guy will approach her since bars are full of guys.If no man comes or none is noticing them, then what other choice do they have buh to get drunk.Yes na, such is life, drinking the misery and loneliness away.Seriously most of these ladies that do get drunk are caused by situation."Condition Makes Crayfish To Bend" *Lol*.

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Feel free to add yours

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Mediapace: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
8.Nairaland : Nairaland is the largest forum in Africa like they said and contains numerous celebrity mods,ladies visit to stand a chance of Dating them

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Tolexander: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
What about visiting "Babalawo" (Herbalist) to collect spiritual kajal, mascara, shadow, pencil and powder for eyes and facial application to attract men?

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Nightie(f): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lolzzzzz, funny bt kinda true sha.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Babalawo wash and put house still remains the most visited for nigerian woman

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Boss Mhi.

I sight you!

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by benedictnsi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
You forgot native doctors ooo your list isn't complete yet...... And fake prophets..

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tolexander:
What about going to Herbalist
Oh boy! That's really true ooo.

Thanks for the addition dude.

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nightie:
Lolzzzzz, funny bt kinda true sha.
Lol!

Thanks dear..
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DaZion(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol! This is so true. Nyc one bruv.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DaZion(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
They also visit those places lyk -Wedding Reception -Native doctors -Eskimi..lol.

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by VampireeM(f): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
[size=14pt]STALE undecided[/size]

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Young03(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
What of Indian temple:
for spiritual soap or do as I say Ring
I fear ladies

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Vendoor(f): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nigeria guys sef --- Cant even stay a second without gossiping ladies tongue

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Smellymouth: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2016

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Smellymouth: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Chrisrare: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
True. A woman dats not married cant be respected by society. If she like make she rich pass bill gate. Some will even commit suicide if dem no see husband.

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Laveda(f): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
undecided OK..

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Tolexander: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
emeldapatrick5:
My name is Emelda Patrick, 39years old, united state.i want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Dr Onile(SPELL CASTER) and also testify about his great spell powers.for helping me bring my husband back to me.After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love,on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if i dare question him about his affair with other Ladies.
I was totally devastated and confused an old friend of mine told me a spell caster that helped her online,called Dr ONILE who also helps several people with their relationship,marriage,health,financial problems with his great spell,at first i doubted him if such thing ever exists but i decided to give it a try,i contacted him through his email,he told me not to be depressed that everything will be fine,i was relieved,he helped me cast a return spell, within 48 hours my husband came back knocking and started apologizing,i still love him very much,and i forgave him and watched him carefully,now he is faithful to me and he his with me for good and for real.
contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage and all kinds of problem you find difficult to resolve physically and he will put a solution to it. thanks to the internet which seems to have made everything more easy for me to get his contact details.
I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it without doubts.
Contact Dr Onile now on his email; dronilespellcaster@gmail.com .
i promise you will share testimonies just like me.
Ogun de!

Werey ja wo Nairaland!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by honeygirl17: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Na their room them for dey before?
Abeg park well

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Iamsynord:
Babalawo wash and put house still remains the most visited for nigerian woman
You're right bro.

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
You forgot native doctors ooo your list isn't complete yet...... And fake prophets..
That's true oo..

That's their most visited place.

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by LordDecency(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
1.They Be Like Kilode His Naht Even Lookinq At My Direction.... undecided

2.When the Ushers stop her from sitting next to dah Cute Guy..... cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
VampireeM:
[size=14pt]STALE undecided[/size]
One spotted.

*Grin*

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vendoor:
Nigeria guys sef --- Cant even stay a second without gossiping ladies tongue
What's your proof dear?
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Abeg tell that taxi driver that brought you here to carry you back to where you came from.

...Lol
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Richie444: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
honeygirl17:
Na their room them for dey before?

Abeg park well

Considering ur moniker, I must admit u are very much on point..

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
True. A woman dats not married cant be respected by society. If she like make she rich pass bill gate. Some will even commit suicide if dem no see husband.
You're right bro.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Baba!

Long time bro.

How tomorrow gonna be?*winks*

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Smellymouth: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
DanceVille:
Baba!

Long time bro.

How tomorrow gonna be?*winks*

Alaye, I am so thrilled grin cheesy

I don Iron my Sallah clothes

Ayam ready forrit grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex?