Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' (913 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by chimere66: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
While speaking at the Senate seating yesterday, former Akwa Ibom state governor and Senator representing Akwa Ibom North-West (Ikot Ekpene) Senatorial District, Godswill Akpabio, said that it is baseless and political to say that the herdsmen who killed hundreds of innocent people in Agatu and Ukpabi Nimbo in Enugu state are not Nigerians. In his words;
"I send my heart-felt condolences to the families of the victims of the gruesome murder by herdsmen.
In solidarity with the families of those killed, I wore a black attire to the Senate plenary yesterday. On the floor of the Senate, I reiterated that these attackers and killers are Nigerians and the statement that they are from Niger, Chad and Mali is baseless and political. Ninety-five percent of them are Nigerians.
I opined that this was how the Nigerian civil war began and it was not taken seriously. The activities of these killer herdsmen must be taken seriously to avoid untoward consequences. Nigerians wherever they are must be protected and as a member of the parliament I will support any legislation that seeks to protect Nigerians."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/95-of-herdsmen-are-nigerians-and.html

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by ricsman(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
yes o.... they are Nigerians.
so foreigners are allowed to carry guns like dat.
if they aren't Nigeria Nigerians empowered them....the cow owners 1 suspect

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
so them wan tell us say Buhari kinsmen na from niger abi chad angry

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by iykopy: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Those fulani guys rolling with AK47 are full time Nigerians. Back in 2002, on my way to enugu state via onicha local govt area ebonyi state, i saw for the first time a fulani man with an assualt rifle movng in bush with cows along nkanu local govt area.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by chriskosherbal(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Let's find a common ground were peace can reign .

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by egalitarian78: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
SE/SS alliance loading. Gradually real men are speaking out. Truth is truth even if it comes out from corrupt mouths.
Re: Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by Pavarottii(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's beginning to come out to light.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by adconline(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Naija is a failed state! So foreigners are allowed to carry guns in Naija while Nigerians aren't? So we are passing this grazing bill for foreigners??

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by bender79: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
So until he reports that the herdsmen are from buhari,s dick that is when you will find it satisfactory abi? Hater!!
Re: Godswill Akpabio:'Statement That Herdsmen're 4rm Niger,Chad & Mali Is Baseless' by BeardedMeat(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Brave man! Akpabio is not a pushover and they know it.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Late President Of Nigeria / Nigeria Spend N14,000 Daily To Feed each Inmate / Now That Fuel Is N145, This Is What Ben Bruce Says He Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.