Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Keys To A Long Lasting Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keys To A Long Lasting Relationship (464 Views)

Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. / I Need A Lady For A Long Lasting Relationship / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keys To A Long Lasting Relationship by Vveni(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
As an all-round reader who loves writing my thoughts for public sharing too - I want to share these basics that I believe are the very foundation of both marital and dating relationships.

Here we go:

1. The nature pull

You can give it a name of your choice. It is that very unseen thread, cord, feelings and spark that draw you into liking someone, from where love develops. Without that 'Really can't explain' factor that draws you to your partner or someone, your relationship won't work for long. NEVER BASE YOUR LOVE ON ANY PHYSICAL OR MATERIAL ATTRIBUTES.

2. Maturity

In recent times we have witnessed so much 'relationship drama series' - where both parties would wash their private and relationship issues in public. It all boils down to lack of MATURITY. What stops you from making all the efforts to settle your differences privately without a third party?

3. Common goals

How would you expect a relationship where both parties can't agree on a common goal to work? There must be compromise and understanding when the issue of dreams and goals like career path, family size and religious participation, among others come to play.

4. Humility and character

As a woman if you find yourself feeding and supporting your spouse you shouldn't Bragg about it. As a man helping your spouse in the basic chores or things like that shouldn't be a challenge on your ego or manliness. Sound character combined with humility will always take away STORM from your relationship.

5. Finance

Finance in modern day economy is a very delicate issue that can make or break a relationship that is not solid enough. There should be adequate planning for a sustained financial stability - via prudence, wise decision making, profitable investments etc.

6. Communication

You shouldn't wait for your spouse to ask before you say or tell your mind. Open, honest, frank, and frequent communication, after sex, is that tool that can bind two souls together. No matter the situation never give room for guess work from your spouse. Communicate well.

7. Love
Love is the greatest!!! When you are in love that is not impaired by the lack of any of the above then you have succeeded in adding more years to your days on earth!!

Love is sweet fine who's meant for you. Don't run after people because of peer pressure. Don't judge relationship based on peoples bad experiences. Don't rush into people either because of age. Don't be too bossy, selective, rigid and weird. Take everyone as at least a fellow human like yourself. Every union must not end in marriage or relationship okay.

Thanks.

Needs more? I'm at your service.

I am .....................VVENI.................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot The Sex Starved Guys In Public / Pls Help Me With The Best Speech Ever. / Your Parent's Romantic Lives Don't Have To Determine Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.