Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Reasons Why You Should Or Not To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Or Not To Marry (674 Views)

Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Or Not To Marry by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
here re d reasons y should or not marry

Don't Marry Because of SEX, Don't Marry because you are getting OLD, Don't Marry because you are of AGE, Don't Marry because your LONELY Don't Marry because you Need someone to Support you FINANCIALLY Don't Marry because you Mistakenly Got PREGNANT for Him. Don't Marry because you don't want to LOSE the PERSON Don't Marry because of Family PRESSURES Don't Marry because you Like the IDEA Of Marriage Don't Marry because of PITY or Out of PITY Don't Marry because of TRIBE Don't Marry because you Admire all the WEDDING GOWNS you See Don't Marry because you Love KIDS, Don't Marry because all your Friends are getting Married Don't Marry because of Physical/Academic Qualifications BUT, Marry Because you are READY for it Marry Because of Love Marry Because you want to Fulfill your PURPOSE Marry because you want to be a Good HELP MATE...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Or Not To Marry by Strahovski1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Errm.. marry to fulfil purpose. So our purpose in life is to get married undecided

You get married because you want to. That's the bottom line.

P.S as long as you are in Nigeria, even you op, you will get married for one of those reasons you listed up there. Either family pressure or you are getting old. Mark my words smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Or Not To Marry by davidif: 1:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Strahovski1:
Errm.. marry to fulfil purpose. So our purpose in life is to get married undecided

You get married because you want to. That's the bottom line.

P.S as long as you are in Nigeria, even you op, you will get married for one of those reasons you listed up there. Either family pressure or you are getting old. Mark my words smiley

Sad ain't it? cry cry cry cry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Or Not To Marry by Gshegg: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Op, all that you wrote there is the reason people get married in naija, cos that's how they roll grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Or Not To Marry by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Watin you go marry for if sex no follow?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Personality Ruining My Dating Life / Ladies Do You Appreciate A Domestic Man.....or You Prefer To Baby your Man? / 5 Things Every Man Wants In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.