Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters (22733 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'm not surprised. We know Oduah for who she is-a pathological thief. Has fleeing Maurice Iwu been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by spartacuz: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wilson125:
Eyung emum inor mwen... yak afon mieh...
Ayen ukang nyin... Idem Abadie?
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by eagleeye2: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
I noticed that any time there is a negative news about this government, the next headline(s) we will see is, "corruption this, corruption that".

Address the issue of security, and BH still holding onto a local government, and stop all these distracting tactics.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by chikel2000(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Have traced? EFCC should not be LIE Mohammed pls, get us results of recovery not propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by anwe: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
iliyande:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/29/ex-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-stole-n36b-shared-it-between-8-companies

I AM AMAZE THAT SAHARA REPORTERS IS THE MOUTH PIECE OF EFCC AND DSS. ppl personal document true or falls are being paraded by this group. If there's truth in all they are saying charge ppl to court and openly declare how much have been recovered. This absolute rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by tinsel: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
Another media trial, another season film wan begin.

Nigerians are tired of nonsense jare angry

Another media trial, but when eventually taken to court, she will do all possible to stop the trial.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
iliyande:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/29/ex-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-stole-n36b-shared-it-between-8-companies

See her old face,this people from the east of the Niger really deal with this country,after raping naija in the public,they started asking. for independence,may God punish devil,metul is from the side,madueke is from the same side,odua is from the same side etc,there are more of them from there,thank God for buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by kmaxx(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
She actually "stole" Thought she "ilegally took away" ni ooh. SmH

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by ekpesa(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
The media report is signed by MR SAHARA LIA M. BUBU; spokesman for EFCC/APC

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
The money this dog/human eating baztard stole is enough to finance this years budget.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by experimentist: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jonathan shebi you see your life ?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by totorimi: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yet she is a serving senator in Nigeria, yet she got a honorary doctorate from a university in Nigeria, yet her people honored her with a chieftancy title.

This Buhari EFCC should get busy with the real thing instead of all these witch hauntings. I fear for this country called Nigeria honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by GWMI(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
so how much did Ameachi stole?and how many people did he shared it with?The anti corruption fight i am seeing, is against political enemies.If you have one law for the ruling party, and another for the opposition, you are not been fair.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Adminisher: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pidggin:
Foolish SRs . When will this useless blog investigate and write about this Guinness world record fuel scarcity and lack of light? When will they uncover the faces of Fulani herdsmen and the powers behind Boko Haram? The Useless online paper keeps disturbing us with unconfirmed reports against only PDP members or APC Judas like Saraki

There is no light and fuel because people stole your money. They are from your tribe we know but they won't go free
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
I dont jst know what say/typesad

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
henrysam:
It's Stella Oduah turn. Sahara reporters the mouth piece of APC and EFCC.
Hmmm don't know when I am gonna see good governance in my country
When SR reported that PMB went abroad for treatment, was it a PDP mouth piece?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by ephi123(f): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
See her scary looking face, on top all the money they've stolen, mschew
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by oyetunder(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
eddyslim:
APC face your work and stop all these propagandas. Every day same f*cking stories, just come up with something new
.. It is a pity we have so many people like you in this country! I knw ure either blinded by tribal, religion or party loyalism virus. The thieves are not denying, but people like you are protecting them with many useless reasons. Why are we in this mess, corruption! So they should be allowed to go even they stole! Which work did you give APC that does not including exposing, arresting and prosecuting corrupt individuals? I know you can't display what you don't have, but try and be reasonable for once!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by banio: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kwaoripshion

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by bluecircle470: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pidggin:
Foolish SRs . When will this useless blog investigate and write about this Guinness world record fuel scarcity and lack of light? When will they uncover the faces of Fulani herdsmen and the powers behind Boko Haram? The Useless online paper keeps disturbing us with unconfirmed reports against only PDP members or APC Judas like Saraki

Y are u wailing?
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by NaijaEfcc: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
hahahahahaha propaganda things NEXT!!!! I said it in order to cover the fulani herdsmen news, you go hear all sorts of rubbish, Efcc done dey compete with Linda ikeji , Sahara reporters don turn to osun defender hahahahhaha grin

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by back2sender: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:
She used the money to build the best airport in Nigeria which happens to be Enugu Airport.

The architecture of the airport alone states its worth. An airport riddled with potholes on its runway and becomes a seaport during the rainy season due to controlled flood that allows Cargo ships to sail into the airport.

I think she actually called it an Aeroseaport
And the ibolas will come here and be ranting like ineffectual baboon beating their warchest, well thank God for the herdsman that has exposed thier mouth and no action when it is needed . They cannot push for real development but supporting every corrupt person that EFCC has been able to get info on and after them.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by NaijaEfcc: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
oyetunder:
.. It is a pity we have so many people like you in this country! I knw ure either blinded by tribal, religion or party loyalism virus. The thieves are not denying, but people like you are protecting them with many useless reasons. Why are we in this mess, corruption! So they should be allowed to go even they stole! Which work did you give APC that does not including exposing, arresting and prosecuting corrupt individuals? I know you can't display what you don't have, but try and be reasonable for once!!!
Oya after all said and done, after your vituperation which is not surprising considering that you are a ZOMBIE, just answer this question since the hullabaloo about the war on corruption and insane amounts being brandished about by Apc government, how many people have been convicted or sent to jail and how much have been recovered ??
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by princeattah1: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
"Corruption is the reason Nigeria is where it is today. This is not about GEJ, PMB, PDP or APC. It is about Nigerians who steal our collective wealth, live flamboyant lifestyles and laugh when we say there is poverty or unemployment.
They have stolen enough money to win elections, sway sympathy, get Chieftancy Titles, keep their families abroad and still be called Elder Statesmen. Most unfortunate is that several youths will still come to their defense and abuse the government/EFCC or the President for trying to fight corruption. " - UNKNOWN

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by lorenzo9096: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Okaka27:
i see as some GeJ tanoids are not wanting to believe this news,if were to be something bad about Buhari dey will open there smelly mouth to talk
make una fear God
the same way you will not believe anything good about Jonathan and PDP, but you will believe any shit spilled against Jonathan without looking critically into the allegation. stop being a hypocrite man.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by princeattah1: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
Oya after all said and done, after your vituperation which is not surprising considering that you are a ZOMBIE, just answer this question since the hullabaloo about the war on corruption and insane amounts being brandished about by Apc government, how many people have been convicted or sent to jail and how much have been recovered ??

So you think convicting a Criminal is as easy as Reporting in the police station and have the person locked up in the CELL - As this is the way most people see CONVICTION.
Are you a Nigerian? Haven't you heard almost 2.9 trillion is in the TSA Account?
Corruption is the reason Nigeria is where it is today. This is not about GEJ, PMB, PDP or APC. It is about Nigerians who steal our collective wealth, live flamboyant lifestyles and laugh when we say there is poverty or unemployment.
They have stolen enough money to win elections, sway sympathy, get Chieftancy Titles, keep their families abroad and still be called Elder Statesmen. Most unfortunate is that several youths will still come to their defense and abuse the government/EFCC or the President for trying to fight corruption.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
joshuaidibia:
My turn go reach. Abacha loot will be like a change

Bro... make I no lie give you

your turn no fit reach.. not in this country wey we dey, with dis ur kind mentality
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'm tired of reading about X stole this or Y stole that.

What I want to read is money recovered from X divided to all local government for new road construction or hospitals or schools.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by lorenzo9096: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
back2sender:

And the ibolas will come here and be ranting like ineffectual baboon beating their warchest, well thank God for the herdsman that has exposed thier mouth and no action when it is needed . They cannot push for real development but supporting every corrupt person that EFCC has been able to get info on and after them.
I know as a Yoruba from the sad waste, you support incorruptible people like fashola, tinubu, amaechi and other APC saints. stop speaking from both side of your mouth.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Yescogreen: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yet she was crowned Ada........
God help Nigeria.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Bose253(f): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is why APC will never make progress. Spend the whole 4 years blaming the past administration while another heap of blames is piling after them
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by ceejay80s(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
If not for all these rubbish thieves, nigeria would have been more beautiful and than dubai and american, visa fee to so many countries and we will all be living comfortably here,
Some foolish maggots and fagots will be here supporting ( apc and pdp). I pray God destroys nigeria the way he destroyed sodom and gomorah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Seven Security Operatives Arrested For Supplying Arms, Military Kits To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.