Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR (55968 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by LocalChamp: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK JUL 13, 2016
Nigeria Senate sources speaking to SaharaReporters about the rancorous closed-door meeting yesterday have disclosed further damaging details of the outburst of Kogi State Senator Dino Melaye, including his use of the F-word on a female colleague.

Yesterday, SaharaReporters published an article on how Mr. Melaye threatened and made defamatory remarks to Senator Remi Tinubu (APC Lagos Central Senatorial District)

Mr. Melaye also threatened to kill anyone who showed up to testify against Senate President Bukola Saraki and Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu in their ongoing forgery case.

Senators present during the meeting told SaharaReporters that Mr. Melaye’s meltdown was far worse than initial reports suggested. It would be recalled that SaharaReporters reported that Mr. Melaye threatened, in effect, to rape Mrs. Tinubu, saying he would beat her up and ‘impregnate’ her on [the floor of the Senate] “and nothing will happen.”

In a related report on Wednesday, Premium Times quoted one of the Senators as confirming Mr. Melaye’s full statement to be, “Look this is not Bourdillon (the Lagos residence of Mrs. Tinubu’s politician husband, APC National Leader Ahmed Bola Tinubu). I will beat you up...impregnate you and nothing will happen.”

The source described the event as being one of those dirty sessions in the Senate, saying, “There [were] ramblings, uproar and profanities. It was so sad.”

Our Senate sources told SaharaReporters Mr. Melaye let Mrs. Tinubu have the full brunt of his anger, telling her “F… you!”

Apparently then thinking about what he had just said, he added condescendingly that he would not actually do that because it would be like being with a dried-up Bonga (dry fish). “I would rather be with a more robust and beautiful woman like Stella Oduah,” Mr. Melaye assured Mrs. Tinubu.

Melaye has over time proved to have a problem with women, with his volatile marriages the source of juicy gossip in the media in recent years because of reported abuse allegations against him.

His first wife, Tokunbo Melaye, reported that he had repeatedly beaten her when she was pregnant, and later posted photos online to show the public how abusive Mr. Melaye had been to her.

He became embroiled in a messy adultery case during his marriage to Tokunbo when Nollywood actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe accused him of being responsible for her pregnancy.

On Twitter, Tokunbo accused him of lying about his relationship with the actress, stating among other choice words, "You have a Masters degree in lying, but I have a Ph.D. in detecting bullsh*t!”

In 2015, SaharaReporters exclusively reported how Mr. Melaye used unlawful bank accounts he opened and runs in the United States to remove a tattoo of his second wife, Alero Melaye, from his body while he was on an official trip to the United Nations with embattled Senate President Bukola Saraki. His marriage to Alero, which was also short-lived, was similarly marred by allegations of physical abuse, and ended in 2014.

In the wake of the public humiliation following that report, as well as a series of reports questioning how Mr. Melaye is able to afford the lifestyle of a king on the salary of a public servant, he suffered another meltdown and appeared in the Senate Chambers dressed up as a Babalawo.

Earlier this year, in a contribution on the floor of the Senate concerning the need for Nigerians to patronize made-in-Nigeria goods, Mr. Melaye criticized Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole for “importing his wife” rather than marrying a Nigerian woman. Mrs. Lara Oshiomhole is from Cape Verde.

In response, the governor noted that it is no secret that Senator Melaye cannot maintain a decent matrimonial home, hence his ability to descend to using the hallowed chambers of the Senate “to ‘cargorise’ women as if they were pieces of items for purchase.”

Dismissing him, Governor Oshiomhole said, “Any responsible individual that is truly worth to be called a Senator, a position that convokes respect, decorum, and decent public conduct, should know the limits of his verbal diarrhoea.”

[His] outbursts have become more frequent from Mr. Melaye, who gained considerable notoriety for protesting against Mrs. Oduah following her BMW car scandal in 2014 during her tenure as Minister of Aviation.

It will be recalled that last February in Lagos, Mr. Melaye refused to answer questions from a SaharaReporters correspondent concerning his August 2015 New York tattoo removal at a time he was supposed to have been at the 4th United Nations Conference of Parliamentary Heads with Senate President Bukola Saraki. Mr. Melaye also became very hostile to SaharaReporters when asked about how he has amassed enough wealth to purchase his many cars and properties in Nigeria.

He subsequently went on to become one of the major proponents of the social media bill, which was laughed out of relevance and out of the Senate by Nigerians.

Since yesterday, Mr. Melaye has attacked SaharaReporters and other platforms for reporting on his threats and vulgar comments in the Senate, but he has neither denied making the remarks nor retracted them.

Nigerians have been criticizing Senator Melaye in droves. Since yesterday, our initial report on his latest meltdown has attracted over 600 comments, over half of them in the first couple of hours.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/13/dirty-details-dino-melaye%E2%80%99s-senate-outburst-against-remi-tinubu-revealed

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by ikbnice(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
are you sure the man hasn't tasted kogi weed.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by ozoigbondu: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
This man is a misogynist pig

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by DynamoDeGreat: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Effect of Kogi weed

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by kcnwaigbo: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come

242 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by doublewisdom: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin Dino don crase finish.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Almajiri1: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
See finishing from Dino! I join Jagaban and Fashola laugh at bonga fish line!

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Impregnate you? If he really said this then he needs a cranium check. What does that mean? A reflex? Something he always tells his wife back home? Where does such filth cone from?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by modath(f): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come

You have a mum and a sister (who likely may be cool people) and you are saying these kind of inane crap cos of politics? Well you may be the type that batter females, play victim and claim they provoked you... sad

Sometimes God will look at his works and wonder why he doesn't just destroy satan at once ,completely so he stops messing up his creations......Don't be a factory error....

On Topic,

Dino will sooner rather than later get served his cold dish, This is someone who got into Senate only cos of SAK..

Managed to insult two esteemed women to salve his bruised ego, misogynistic mofo... He will get served soon..

310 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by deleib(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino is a shame to the people of kogi. how could THEY have voted him having known his antecedent as a mad and disrespecful MAN. dino can neva b a yoruba man!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Fanirandele: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

angry A man threatens to rape his female colleague and you think that's ok. pleas not everything is about politics , have some decoum. Can't you see what that weakling of a man did to his ex wife

by the way why are you helping him run your mouth on Social Media when the Coward has come out to deny saying such. The p***Y can't even stand by his words grin if he's a man , why is he denying saying those things he is a coward who only has power concerning women . Now the tout has changed mouth before they treat his Bleep up

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Bros, No. We can never use her past actions to justify Dino's. If indeed Dino uttered those words then we've got a very big problem. Younglings are watching and they fall under influence easily. Dino should be used as a scapegoat by women right activists on how not to act when much is expected of you.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Babanews(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
ikbnice:
are you sure the man hasn't tasted kogi weed.

He didn't taste Kogi weed. He SMOKED it!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by malton: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Well, a mad man sees what he sees.

I already typed an epistle on this, but decided against.

Mrs. Tinubu, I love you regardless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by ikbnice(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Babanews:

He didn't taste Kogi weed. He SMOKED it!
I see.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by kcnwaigbo: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Reyginus:
Bros, No. We can never use her past actions to justify Dino's. If indeed Dino uttered those words then we've got a very big problem. Younglings are watching and they fall under influence easily. Dino should be used as a scapegoat by women right activists on how not to act when much is expected of you.

You see no problem who has carried her power drunk hangover from the SW where everone virtually worships and licks her hubby's ass to the floor of the Nigerian senate!!.

This woman thinks her husband's influence extends to the red chamber hence her arrogance as depicted in her sitting on the chair reserved for the DSP.No one should even attempt to play up the feminine card.The bonga fish woman would have to learn that her husband's influence does not extend outside their region and if she dare attempts to exhibit those tendencies to politicians outside the SW,they would put her in place.

Am sure if the DSP was someone like Dino he would have given her a dirty slap on that day and maybe you zombies would come up later to play the feminine card!! Rubbish!! She got served

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Fanirandele: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You see no problem who has carried her power drunk hangover from the SW where everone virtually worships and licks her hubby's ass to the floor of the Nigerian senate!!.

This woman thinks her husband's influence extends to the red chamber hence her arrogance as depicted in her sitting on the chair reserved for the DSP.No one should even attempt to play up the feminine card.The bonga fish woman would have to learn that her husband's influence does not extend outside their region and if she dare attempts to exhibit those tendencies to politicians outside the SW,they would put her in place.

Am sure if the DSP was someone like Dino he would have given her a dirty slap on that day and maybe you zombies would come up later to play the feminine card!! Rubbish!! She got served

That's the reason why he also beat his 2 ex wives abi

Then why is the coward denying his words if he's proud of himself A man threatening to sexually assault a woman is nothing but a P***Y and anyone supporting such is the same.

She got served what the Nigger is busying denying his words up and down grin he's not a man but a pant grin fear don catch am, he no even fit stand by his words , instead he says Sahara Reporters made it all up grin

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Elijah348(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Can't the people of kogi state recall this guy and put someone else there!!?!....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by kcnwaigbo: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fanirandele:

That's the reason why he also beat his 2 ex wives abi

Then why is the coward denying his words if he's proud of himself A man threatening to sexually assault a woman is nothing but a P***Y

An arrogant woman who has no regard for decorum or constituted authourity should not start playing the women card when paid back in her own coins!! Bonga Fish is not the only femal senator in the country

27 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
When Dino was misbehaving and calling jonathan all sort

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Fanirandele: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

An arrogant woman who has no regard for decorum or constituted authourity should not start playing the women card when paid back in her own coins!! Bonga Fish is not the only femal senator in the country

Oh shut up, where did she threaten to assault anyone? that's the difference. You think you can go around threatening to assaulted people for perceived arrogance when you are not an animal. Is Dino himself not arrogant? Dino has assault 2 women previously so he's nothing but a weakling who only has mouth when women are involved. why is the weakling denying his words now ??

How will he respect other people's wives when he can't even keep a woman grin silly coward

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
When Dino was misbehaving and calling jonathan all sorts of names,zombies were hailing and calling him freedom fighter now that the chicken has finally come home to roast you guys are now singing sermons.

Una never see anything

But,on a serious note, who wouldn't like to be with Ada Stella Odoua? The princess of the East.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Beremx(f): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

See people who take Dino Melaye as their role model. You should be ashamed of yourself for support the serial woman beater just because of your hatred for Tinubu.

May God forgive you.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by 989900E: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
[s]Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come[/s]

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by 989900E: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
His covetous eyes are rather on every other man's woman since he can't keep a home of his. #shame

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by daniska3yaro(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Correct
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by kcnwaigbo: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Beremx:
See people who take Dino Melaye as their role model. You should be ashamed of yourself for support the woman serial beater just because of your hatred for Tinubu.

May God forgive you.

The stupid and arrogant Bonga fish has been put in her place.Serves her right

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by kcnwaigbo: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
989900E:
His covetous eyes are rather on every other man's woman since he can't keep a home of his. #shame

He says he has no eyes for Bonga fish,only prefers correct women like Stella Oduah

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Fanirandele: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Bros abeg park well.The NASS is not your sw where politicians lick Tinubu's dirty ass.If Remi bleeps up outside the sw,dem go treat her Bleep up and there is nothing Tinubu can do

Tinubu can't do anything so why is the p**Sy denying his words grin Man wey no even stand by his words grin he is the biggest coward ever

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Beremx(f): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The stupid and arrogant Bonga fish has been put in her place.Serves her right
This one you're crying more than Dino Melaye, you think Dino can lay his filthy hands on Remi Tinubu? The bonga fish woman is loved by many. What about you?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Fanirandele: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
989900E:

What do you expect from a man with 2 failed marriages angry he fit rape his own mother sef

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.