Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters (22734 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by alexlee50: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sahara reporters should get lost with their media trial
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
IPOB over to una
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by lorenzo9096: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
AntiIPOB:
See her old face,this people from the east of the Niger really deal with this country,after raping naija in the public,they started asking. for independence,may God punish devil,metul is from the side,madueke is from the same side,odua is from the same side etc,there are more of them from there,thank God for buhari.
yes, obasanjo is from there too. ****
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Ijaya123: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
Another media trial, another season film wan begin.

Nigerians are tired of nonsense jare angry

Media trial, which media house did the trial took place?

I pity lots of folks playing opposition here because it is fast becoming foolishness.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by lorenzo9096: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
AntiIPOB:
The money this dog/human eating baztard stole is enough to finance this years budget.
I don't know about financing this years budget, but I certainly know it is more than enough to buy you some brain.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by 4nobody4every1: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
omooba969:
This is no news.

Let me know when PMB begins to convict the animals & sending them behind bars.

It's so unfortunate that only in 9ja do we find scholars walking on foot while vagabonds ride on horses.

GEJ govt is the worst thing that ever happened to our dear Nigeria. Why would a C-in-C allow rats to loot our commonwealth unnoticed & without restraint; what a weak moro.n we had as president...very unfortunate! cool
Your prayers have been answered, even the Obas prayed him out with their staff of office and Jonathan said amen and he lost the election grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by lorenzo9096: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adminisher:

There is no light and fuel because people stole your money. They are from your tribe we know but they won't go free
Nigeria was like heaven before GEJ took over and your people never stole.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by princeattah1: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ijaya123:

Media trial, which media house did the trial took place?

I pity lots of folks playing opposition here because it is fast becoming foolishness.

Don't mind them . When CRIMINALS are been displayed on Crime fighter haven not being convicted; it is not Media Trial but when The HEROES are called to answer questions of misappropriation, it becomes MEDIA TRIAL . May God save the Soul (the youths) of this country as we are the real problem of this country.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Public officers stealing money is not a new thing in Naija

In fact public officers NOT stealing money is something to be surprised aboit
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by focus7: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am not surprise, no wonder she left her marriage to service Jonathan bed so she could steal without restriction. OLE
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by dazzlingd(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gej my hero...hero of corruption
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Splinz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Another script acted..................

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by blackwisenigger: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
sahara report and their dumb ass propagandas. I don't take any of their s**t serious, and I know niggas will wanna hate, but who's gonna make famous on nairaland, if not haters.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by princeattah1: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
During the build-up to the 2015 presidential election, Diezani reportedly invited Okonkwo to help her handle some cash, which was meant to be disbursed to electoral officials and groups.

Upon investigations, the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), allegedly discovered that some INEC officials in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom states received N675.1 million from the fund.

In a statement issued by the management of the bank on Thursday, April 28, it said the “transactions were duly reported as required by the regulators and the Bank is cooperating fully with the authorities on the investigation.

“We assure our numerous stakeholders, including our customers that we are working assiduously towards a quick resolution of the issues.”

Okonkwo was reportedly arrested alongside some other officials of the bank, including its Head of Operations, Mr. Martins Izuogbe, over the alleged fraud.

I THOUGHT SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM TAGGED IT MEDIA TRIAL AS USUAL. Now tell me are you more Business minded than FIDELITY BANK ? Why are they not denying outrightly?
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by dazzlingd(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
hahahahahaha propaganda things NEXT!!!! I said it in order to cover the fulani herdsmen news, you go hear all sorts of rubbish, Efcc done dey compete with Linda ikeji , Sahara reporters don turn to osun defender hahahahhaha grin
I have hope that someday nigerian youths will receive sense....ur sense has entered Over draft...how much did they give u from the stolen funds, these corrupt guys ve their children in the best of places and will still come to rid u off the opportunity to ever escape poverty in your life not to talk of dashing small sense...madness is disease..u are sick with political, tribal sentiment
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by blackwisenigger: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
princeattah1:
During the build-up to the 2015 presidential election, Diezani reportedly invited Okonkwo to help her handle some cash, which was meant to be disbursed to electoral officials and groups.

Upon investigations, the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), allegedly discovered that some INEC officials in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom states received N675.1 million from the fund.

In a statement issued by the management of the bank on Thursday, April 28, it said the “transactions were duly reported as required by the regulators and the Bank is cooperating fully with the authorities on the investigation.

“We assure our numerous stakeholders, including our customers that we are working assiduously towards a quick resolution of the issues.”

Okonkwo was reportedly arrested alongside some other officials of the bank, including its Head of Operations, Mr. Martins Izuogbe, over the alleged fraud.

I THOUGHT SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM TAGGED IT MEDIA TRIAL AS USUAL. Now tell me are you more Business minded than FIDELITY BANK ? Why are they not denying outrightly?

common sense should tell dumb niggas with empty propaganda to keep they shit 'Loki' and not put their dumb shit online but they just won't
Thanks for being one of the only common sense person on nairaland. I began to think that their was no other sensible person but myself on this site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Bluffly: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
wizzyenya:
I will only take the E F C C serious when day start their prop'in stuff from the top.
With the likes of
obasanjo
shehu shagri
buhari
babangida
abacha family
abdulasalam abubakar
jagaban tinubu
amaechi
A P C as a holl and their supporters

EFCC cannot do this except Nigerians. Revolution is imminent
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by AprokoTV(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by oyetunder(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
Oya after all said and done, after your vituperation which is not surprising considering that you are a ZOMBIE, just answer this question since the hullabaloo about the war on corruption and insane amounts being brandished about by Apc government, how many people have been convicted or sent to jail and how much have been recovered ??
so they shuld be thrown to jail instantly? Even in other advance climes, it takes years to convict corrupt individuals. The amount recovered is all over for you to read! You are an example of what is wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
GEJ: Have you shared the whole US$2.1 billion? Here is a new list of more people to give money. grin

Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Beetobee(f): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
omooba969:
This is no news.

Let me know when PMB begins to convict the animals & sending them behind bars.

It's so unfortunate that only in 9ja do we find scholars walking on foot while vagabonds ride on horses.

GEJ govt is the worst thing that ever happened to our dear Nigeria. Why would a C-in-C allow rats to loot our commonwealth unnoticed & without restraint; what a weak moro.n we had as president...very unfortunate! cool

Unfortunately PMB is not qualified to convict anyone as only the courts have the sole responsibility for that. So, just pray for the courts to diligently judge the cases before them.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Comradeisah23(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
What a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by pleasuremaster: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
iliyande:
Food don done

Let wailers and zombies take over cheesy
iliyande:
Food don done

iliyande:
Food don done

wetin u come be? lers bies
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by eddyslim(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
oyetunder:
.. It is a pity we have so many people like you in this country! I knw ure either blinded by tribal, religion or party loyalism virus. The thieves are not denying, but people like you are protecting them with many useless reasons. Why are we in this mess, corruption! So they should be allowed to go even they stole! Which work did you give APC that does not including exposing, arresting and prosecuting corrupt individuals? I know you can't display what you don't have, but try and be reasonable for once!!!
Zombie spotted
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by iliyande(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
pleasuremaster:
[color=#990000][/color]
wetin u come be? lers bies

None
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by NaijaEfcc: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
oyetunder:
so they shuld be thrown to jail instantly? Even in other advance climes, it takes years to convict corrupt individuals. The amount recovered is all over for you to read! My father and our generation are example of what is wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by NaijaEfcc: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
dazzlingd:

I have hope that someday nigerian youths will receive sense....my sense has entered Over draft...how much did they give u from the stolen funds, these corrupt guys ve their children in the best of places and will still come to rid u off the opportunity to ever escape poverty in your life not to talk of dashing small sense...madness is disease..my father, mother and family are sick with political, tribal sentiment
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by Ndolarr: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
If she can return the N3.6 billion, I will personally lead a delegation to EFCC to propose a national award for 'Patriotic Stealing' for Stella (the 'Stealer'). By the time EFCC investigate the former Senior Special Assistant on MDGs and the former Minister of Environment who spent almost N10 billion to buy stoves for sharing to rural women, it will be clear that all Jonathan's women were thieves! Very shameful indeed!!
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by mytym1: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good let them arrest her
Re: Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters by oyetunder(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
eddyslim:
Zombie spotted
. Well, it shows you are from a generation of morons! Parental failure over your life clearly defined the way you think you can spot a zombie. An online pedestrian speaker like you! Surely you are from the generation of fools. Well, you can brag online, you are just an untrustworthy domestic cat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Non-existing Office Of Buhari’s Chief Economic Adviser Gets N573.45m In 5 Years / Kaduna Residents Welcome Atiku In Zaria (Video) / Chicago State University Authenticates Tinubu's Certificate, Academic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.