Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? (743 Views)

Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Do Women Mind Younger Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by foxgiovani(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Is it proper for older women to marry younger men? What is your take on this?
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by LordIsaac(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
I think it's better. They settle down at a latter age!
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by ojnnaco(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
It all depends on compatibility..!!!!!
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by finalboss(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
you ll not enjoy the relationship
not good at all
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by Tapout(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
LordIsaac:
I think it's better. They settle down at a latter age!

ojnnaco:
It all depends on compatibility..!!!!!

would u advice ur son to marry someone older than him?
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by foxgiovani(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
finalboss:
you ll not enjoy the relationship

not good at all
Lol. I feel that's your opinion.
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by finalboss(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
foxgiovani:
Lol. I feel that's your opinion.
yea ..speaking frm experience thou..i dont need to explain further
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by unapapadeycraze: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ladies, marry a man that is much more older than you. You will thank me later.
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by possibilita(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abeg if u ask me who I go ask?
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by Mediapace: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yep Incase problem occur with giving birth
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
foxgiovani:
Is it proper for older women to marry younger men? What is your take on this?
That's cougar my dear. My preference. I don't like all these "kogbokogbo" girls.
Don't ask me the meaning. Ask Seun!
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
°Why not
....I like the idea an would do it.
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by vicstar(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
age is just number....a real man is a real man #word undecided

Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by foxgiovani(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
possibilita:
Abeg if u ask me who I go ask?
Ask your parents
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by ojnnaco(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tapout:

I will advise him not to, but if my son truly loves her and finds the prospects of securing a better future with her,then he should go on. I won't force him .

Marriage is all about Love and compatibility, that's what sustain it, even if you marry a lady u are older than and they is no love and compatibility.. it might CRASH
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by foxgiovani(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojnnaco:

I will advise him not to, but if my son truly loves her and finds the prospects of securing a better future with her,then he should go on. I won't force him .

Marriage is all about Love and compatibility, that's what sustain it, even if you marry a lady u are older than and they is no love and compatibility.. it might CRASH
You are on point!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by HurricaneMIMZY: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tapout:

Nse Ikpe-Etim is in her early forties yet she looks younger and trimmer than Toyin Aimakhu who's about thirty.

People age differently due to several factors.

With other requisites like love, compatibility, good manners and the likes present, I'd have
no qualms about settling for an older woman.

You might want to raise the issue of complications during childbirth but medicine has advanced enough to take care of that.
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by foxgiovani(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Ladies, marry a man that is much more older than you. You will thank me later.

Hmmm
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by foxgiovani(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Nse Ikpe-Etim is in her early forties yet she looks younger and trimmer than Toyin Aimakhu who's about thirty.

People age differently due to several factors.

With other requisites like love, compatibility, good manners and the likes present, I'd have
no qualms about settling for an older woman.

You might want to raise the issue of complications during childbirth but medicine has advanced enough to take care of that.

Hmmm are u sure?
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by possibilita(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
foxgiovani:
Ask your parents
most ppl have had wife older than them and it felt right so do not exclude urself. An example of Men with wife older than he is Brock Lesnar whose wife is 10yrs older.
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by Tapout(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojnnaco:

okay I get ur point.... but y would u advice him not to marry someone older than him in the first place?
Re: Is It Proper For Older Women To Marry Younger Men? by LordIsaac(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tapout:

Yes...if I find her worthy!

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways The Right Person Will Love You / Pls Help I Sell Recharge Cards / A Married Man With Kids Walking Ard With His Bare Chest Ard The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.