Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Do This And You Will Be Greatly Loved By Your Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And You Will Be Greatly Loved By Your Family. (520 Views)

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Why Sex In The Afternoon Is Loved By Most Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This And You Will Be Greatly Loved By Your Family. by Ogar2005(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
You will agree that, every man loves his family, and don’t want them to suffer. Therefore, Cash Accumulation plan (CAP) makes it possible to provide for the family and gives you more benefits like reducing your tax, having yearly interest, providing for the education of your children etc. I want to ask you a question which some people don’t like to answer or even think about. But if you like to face life’s problems instead of running away from them, you may be glad I asked this question. It is simple. Do you have a Life insurance? Surprisingly, 2 out of 10 Nigerians either don’t have one, or the one they have is out of date, thereby not reflecting their true wishes. Yet what a shame if you care about the future of those you love……… especially if you wish to leave something behind in this world to say “thank you” for the happiness you have enjoyed. And even if your life has not been happy- and let’s face it, when you were young, times were often harder- you may want to ensure others never suffer as you did. If you do feel this way, you should take a look at the benefits of Cash Accumulation Plan. This plan gives a very high tax rebate, in addition to all the benefits we will list down. Let’s take a simple scenario where a man has a gross income of 30 million yearly, bellow is how the tax rebate works Gross salary……………………………………………………………………..N30,000,00 Less non-taxable deductions…………………………………………….N10,600,000.00 Taxable income……………………………………………………………….N19,400,000. Less tax deductions of 10%.................................................N1,940,000.00 Net salary………………………………………………………………………..N17,460,0 The above non-taxable deductions include: Pension deductions, National Housing Fund deductions, Life Assurance Payments, National, Health Insurance Scheme, and Gratuity. N6, 000,000 as insurance premium of which without it the taxable income would have been 25,000,000.00. A tax rebate of N1, 200,000.00 is given back to you which makes it more than 20% of your tax rebate. Other Benefits of Cash Accumulation Plan (CAP) Yearly returns on your investment up to 3% of the sum assured and 25% of the paid premium. Opportunity to take a very low interest loan, 1% monthly interest. Benefit of partial maturity which happened twice before the full maturity. Accidental/ disability income are offered. AIICO pays additional NI, 000,000 (one million) to the sum assured in case of death through accident. Waiver of premium: in case of permanent disability due to sickness or accident, AIICO waives off payment of future premium while the policy remains in force as if the policy owner is paying premium normally. It can also serve as a personal discipline savings plan. At maturity the policy can be used as a Retirement plan (annuity). As said earlier, this plan can serves as security on your dependent. This means if you are alive to the maturity of the product you benefit all the way, but if death occur your beneficiary has the sum assured and all the interest to rely on. Don't mind the big amount that was used for illustration, with as little as #120,000 yearly naira you have a #1000,000 naira insurance plan for you and your family. #1,200,000 naira yearly gives you a #10,000,000 insurance plan too. If you really feel you don't need this life insurance now, why don't you consider the love you have for your loved ones and what you may benefit if you get to the end of the policy. The worst thing that can happen to any man is to out live his income. Poverty at old age is the worst poverty ever, especially if you have nobody to take care of you. Start this today you will be happy you did. Call or Whatsapp me on 07084350137.
Re: Do This And You Will Be Greatly Loved By Your Family. by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ogar2005:
You will agree that, every man loves his family,
and don’t want them to suffer. Therefore, Cash
Accumulation plan (CAP) makes it possible to
provide for the family and gives you more benefits
like reducing your tax, having yearly interest,
providing for the education of your children etc.
I want to ask you a question which some people
don’t like to answer or even think about. But if you
like to face life’s problems instead of running away
from them, you may be glad I asked this question.
It is simple. Do you have a Life insurance?
Surprisingly, 2 out of 10 Nigerians either don’t
have one, or the one they have is out of date,
thereby not reflecting their true wishes.
Yet what a shame if you care about the future of
those you love……… especially if you wish to leave
something behind in this world to say “thank you”
for the happiness you have enjoyed. And even if
your life has not been happy- and let’s face it,
when you were young, times were often harder-
you may want to ensure others never suffer as you
did.
If you do feel this way, you should take a look at
the benefits of Cash Accumulation Plan. This plan
gives a very high tax rebate, in addition to all the
benefits we will list down. Let’s take a simple
scenario where a man has a gross income of 30
million yearly, bellow is how the tax rebate works
Gross
salary……………………………………………………………………..N30,000,00
Less non-taxable
deductions…………………………………………….N10,600,000.00
Taxable
income……………………………………………………………….N19,400,000.
Less tax deductions of
10%.................................................N1,940,000.00
Net
salary………………………………………………………………………..N17,460,0
The above non-taxable deductions include:
Pension deductions, National Housing Fund
deductions, Life Assurance Payments, National,
Health Insurance Scheme, and Gratuity.
N6, 000,000 as insurance premium of which
without it the taxable income would have been
25,000,000.00. A tax rebate of N1, 200,000.00 is
given back to you which makes it more than 20%
of your tax rebate.
Other Benefits of Cash Accumulation Plan (CAP)
Yearly returns on your investment up to 3% of the
sum assured and 25% of the paid premium.
Opportunity to take a very low interest loan, 1%
monthly interest.
Benefit of partial maturity which happened twice
before the full maturity.
Accidental/ disability income are offered. AIICO
pays additional NI, 000,000 (one million) to the
sum assured in case of death through accident.
Waiver of premium: in case of permanent disability
due to sickness or accident, AIICO waives off
payment of future premium while the policy
remains in force as if the policy owner is paying
premium normally.
It can also serve as a personal discipline savings
plan.
At maturity the policy can be used as a Retirement
plan (annuity).
As said earlier, this plan can serves as security on
your dependent. This means if you are alive to the
maturity of the product you benefit all the way, but
if death occur your beneficiary has the sum
assured and all the interest to rely on.
Don't mind the big amount that was used for
illustration, with as little as #120,000 yearly naira
you have a #1000,000 naira insurance plan for you
and your family. #1,200,000 naira yearly gives you
a #10,000,000 insurance plan too.
If you really feel you don't need this life insurance
now, why don't you consider the love you have for
your loved ones and what you may benefit if you
get to the end of the policy.
The worst thing that can happen to any man is to
out live his income. Poverty at old age is the worst
poverty ever, especially if you have nobody to take
care of you.
Start this today you will be happy you did.
Call or Whatsapp me on 07084350137.
For now I demand loyalty from my family. Next I watch my back by building my own future. You never can say!

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Arrested For Fighting Over Sleeping With One Man / Why Do People Usually Frown Their Face Whiles Taking Hot Drinks? / Does Virtual Love Comes True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.