Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (85925 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by sofadj(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Her body language when she was responding to questions about her infidelity was awkward.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by jiblox: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
celeb marriages# full of "shits"

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by fittty(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some idiots are commenting "Olosho, bla, bla, bla" How would you know what she said in the video when you are concerned about your phone data usage for the month. Smh...

Abeg I don't blame the likes of Linda Ikeji and Genevieve wey never marry

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by jaybee3(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:
what? grin

I love tiwa. This guy is my enemy for making her cry embarassed

Tiwa made herself cry Coco.

The height of irresponsibility is knowing he had a fvcking drug problem....fvcking cocaine for crying out loud.....
People with drug problems usually always end up being broke

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by akanniade10(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hahahahaha" polygragh will not detect a lie if u said u have never cheated on ur husband, cuz it might be true. But if u read in btw his lines, he didn't say u cheated on him, what he was saying was that, u were a celebrity LovePeddler and he still loved u cuz ya'll gat past. So stop playing St Angel, wipe ur tears and come clean...

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by cococandy(f): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
jaybee3:

Tiwa made herself cry Coco.

The height of irresponsibility is knowing he had a fvcking drug problem....fvcking cocaine for crying out loud.....
People with drug habits always end up being broke

Yea I blame her for that too.
People don't know how serious drug problems can tend to be.
I didn't even know he had a drug problem. Else I wouldn't be surprised they broke up. It was only a matter of time.
Thanks god he didn't hurt her in a drug induced rage.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by zomby(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
The f00lish dude truly messed up this time around...

My advise to this little boy is to chill out, quickly get himself together and find a way to recapture this girl...I know Tiwa well well, she is a lovely girl that deserves to be happy

Yes, I can tell you that Tiwa is still in love with this knuckle head...and if he can discover a smart way to play his cards, he may be lucky to find his way back into Tiwa's heart. But the foolish boy must first get himself together and get a job.

It is still not too late, but he must act fast...Sometime, things like this need to happen to wake one up

My prediction: They will be back together.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by jaybee3(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2016
zomby:

My advise to this little boy is to chill out, quickly get himself together and find a way to recapture this girl...I know Tiwa well well, she is a lovely girl that deserves to be happy

Yes, I can tell you that Tiwa is still in love with this knuckle head...and if he can discover a smart way to play his cards, he may be lucky to find his way back into Tiwa's heart. But the foolish boy must first get himself together and get a job.

It is still not too late, but he must act fast...Sometime, things like this need to happen to wake one up

You are so bang on point

I suppose buy you shayo walahi

Tiwa obviously has conscience and he has been playing the emotional blackmail ish
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2016
cococandy:
You will die first before my family will even think of breaking up.
but yet encouraging tiwa to break her own family undecided

you don't think before you talk!

nobody is dying here but you will use your own God danm mouth to break your own family since you are already prophesying it now.

your own home will break and you will train your child in a broken home environment such a way that that child will grow up to become a loser!

you said it yourself.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tammie24: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2016
MrKorky:
Olosho..be happy to be a babymama..teebillz shld get jamil DNA, just saying!
olosho like your mother!
Pipu thinking from their anus sad

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by mavinkalot: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Fashola don call lawma, telling them to warn the public about using lekki as suicide spot. He spent billions on that bridge and won't tolerate junkies reducing his efforts to suicide spots. If you wan die, go sambisa. Who sambisa epp? Ee go epp you.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by amuokuko: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Kassy1:
sauce... Issorai

Smart Smigoooo..
No be market dem dey sell sauce
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by phinaluv(f): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Abeg wetin CME make TIWA tie scaff lyk House girl for nollywood
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by sameolg616(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2016
the dude is just frustrated and has a low self esteem....
tiwa sawage shd help him and not leave him...thats how ow parents are still together
but here is the gist:both of them are from broken/polygamous families so i can understand why they wont really be able to understand how to help it

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by girl4rmspace(f): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Beanhead:
And just like teebillz and tiwa! See mama that could be us. grin grin grin

lol ice prince would be like, i should never have said that

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by cococandy(f): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2016
I'm encouraging tiwa to break her family?

What a demented fool you are.

Well like I said, you'll be long dead before anything like that will even think of happening to me .
goingape:
but yet encouraging tiwa to break her own family undecided

you don't think before you talk!

nobody is dying here but you will use your own God danm mouth to break your own family since you are already prophesying it now.

your own home will break and you will train your child in a broken home environment such a way that that child will grow up to become a loser!

you said it yourself.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tammie24: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2016
akanniade10:
Hahahahaha" polygragh will not detect a lie if u said u have never cheated on ur husband, cuz it might be true. But if u read in btw his lines, he didn't say u cheated on him, what he was saying was that, u were a celebrity LovePeddler and he still loved u cuz ya'll gat past. So stop playing St Angel, wipe ur tears and come clean...
Shebi she did the love peddling come your father house
Abi na you fuc*k am?
Never mind sef cos you nor reach
Pray that you will never be accused of doing what you didn't do

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tammie24: 12:28am On Apr 30, 2016
RedCard1:
it was bound to happen even before their wedding. they both have issues. Tiwa is an Olosho hustler while TeeBillz is a gold digger. just that overrated and ugly Tiwa is not a smart chick that she claims. she dull pass Sylvia Nduka.

This is one of the reasons I love Genevieve Nnaji. Genevieve is the only smart chick in the Nigerian entertainment world. that lady knows what works for her and she sticks to it.

Your mother is an olosho hustler and you are the love-vendor
You no even see person talk na Genevieve
That one way atiku don carry her yansh drill borehole
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tammie24: 12:28am On Apr 30, 2016
RedCard1:
it was bound to happen even before their wedding. they both have issues. Tiwa is an Olosho hustler while TeeBillz is a gold digger. just that overrated and ugly Tiwa is not a smart chick that she claims. she dull pass Sylvia Nduka.

This is one of the reasons I love Genevieve Nnaji. Genevieve is the only smart chick in the Nigerian entertainment world. that lady knows what works for her and she sticks to it.

Your mother is an olosho hustler and you are the love-vendor
You no even see person talk na Genevieve
That one way atiku don carry her yansh drill borehole
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2016
cococandy:
I'm encouraging tiwa to break her family?

What a demented fool you are.

when your own family break we will know who is the demented fool!

since your brain is so small! why don't you go and reread your statement.

you are just like a dog who goes back to his vomit and eat it.

you will eat what you reap in your own family since you want to sow bad seed on other people's family.

nonsense.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by 4C2215131: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2016
All of a sudden you now realise money and looks aint the key.

Wish these Nigerian girls can learn from her experience.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ezehisaac(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Celebs and their ways self. Mchew angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2016
This is why i'll continue to say that marriage really does not give women any more respect than a single lady. The same people who congratulated you will be the first to wag their filthy tongues when the one you married decides to wake up and use his leprosy fingers to type shiit on social media. Genevieve, rita domnic and co dey watch tv for their parlor peacefully. Which man don come disgrace them?

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Mamatee07: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2016
zomby:

After what he said about her family I don't see that happening! Once you attack your spouses parents public it's over. No one can say such about my parents o

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2016
4C2215131:
All of a sudden you now realise money and looks aint the key.

Wish these Nigerian girls can learn from her experience.
Nigeria girls will never learn.

there are the course of there misery!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Ugosample(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
you talk as if it is easy for a man to get something doing and to feed your immediate family!

when a woman have money more than her husband this same scenario keep repeating itself.

all I see is just a woman bragging about her wealth and make him seem he is not doing his job.
What are you talking about? Can you hear yourself?

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by MizzD: 12:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Mamatee07:

After what he said about her family I don't see that happening! Once you attack your spouses parents public it's over. No one can say such about my parents o

Tiwa said the same in that video. He made it easier for her by involving a lot of people. Even if she ha th intention of patching things up, those involved will make it impossible.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Ugosample(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2016
tammie24:
Your mother is an olosho hustler and you are the love-vendor You no even see person talk na Genevieve That one way atiku don carry her yansh drill borehole
shocked Tell me about it, you sound so confident about it
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Erukulele(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Ibrahim Tunji Balogun's offence:
#1: stealing from his wife.
#2: cocaine, she can manage. weed or alcohol but not "coke".
#3: bad debts.
#4: wanting to live extravagant life without a steady income.
#5: adultery.
#6: lieing: having 3 children before wedlock but declared 2
Tiwa savage can name as many as possible i don't blame her i blame teebillz who because he made his wife what she is, lost control of his life and home. She sacked you as her manager you don't know it's time you got a job. Your wife can be richer than you but she will respect you when you hustle and bring the little you have on the table. When you are able to manage the little you have very well she will feel secured to give you the control of her wealth, she said she was paying for almost everything while you were busy visiting hotels and coming home late. Now you want to commit suicide. Pay that 45million naira you borrow before you die and RIP in advance.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by iceelilya(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2016
#Tiwa GOD knows u tryd ur best! so it well with u! May GOD see ur through n if it happens u both r back again, fight hard 4 d best u ever wantd!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tammie24: 12:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Ugosample:
Tell me about it, you sound so confident about it
you no dey naija?
Na me go tell you about it
Sorry... u hear
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 1:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Ugosample:
What are you talking about? Can you hear yourself?
can you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50