Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (86004 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa, if teebillz dnt care, I care. I promise to love you till death. Just come to me.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ichommy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Damn
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by shamecurls(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
I really feel for there marriage........With the whole Dubai stunt!

#Lesson- Marriage is just a celebration. The life after the celebration is what counts

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by azeecoboy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
chai.........to be a celebrity no easy o

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by qdat(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
in Olu mentain`s voice Ori bobo yen ope naw kilo nse gbogbo rubbish yi fun nau WO tiwa jaye orie jare...

oleh alapa ma sise oni ranu
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Even Blackberry Battery don dey last pas their marriages.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by laprince(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Scripted interview.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Even Blackberry Battery don dey last pass their marriages.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by witorwitoutyou(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
I dey craze,i go kan watch 45Mins video,wey d mb...shio
Even when iya basira and baba basira sef Fite for area,Na 10mins we take resolve am,na d one wey dey our b/yard soo
O n pe ti Tiwa ati billz to ja,wu deir Fite help?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by theenii: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
OMG!she was so open about her private life,i feel so bad for her Jeez!she went through hell oh my Tiwa crykeep your head up girl

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Mzzpeece(f): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Awww...sad!... That feeling one get when u know ur 'Lavish' wedding/marriage failed

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by shocker007(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Just chilling with a woman in an hotel till 7am. bia Teebillz abi wetin u call urself, well done.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
The devil is a liar, it's obvious that this interview was hacked grin

I wished though that the interviewer had asked her about the allegation of infidelity.

Yes, EgunMogaji is carrying iborun wink

PS: I stand corrected, she was asked.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by susiivy: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
hmmm its well.i jux new it wil end like dis.Tiwa be strong

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Kherry: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Take heart dear

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by jojo1415: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
it is nt by fine boi or fine gal......marriage is fr mature minds nt midgets lik Tiwa savage.....olosho!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Kherry: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Take heart dear.................u wil get tru diz
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by JuanDeDios: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
RedCard1:
it was bound to happen even before their wedding. they both have issues. Tiwa is an Olosho hustler while TeeBillz is a gold digger. just that overrated and ugly Tiwa is not a smart chick that she claims. she dull pass Sylvia Nduka.

This is one of the reasons I love Genevieve Nnaji. Genevieve is the only smart chick in the Nigerian entertainment world. that lady knows what works for her and she sticks to it.

Haba. Wetin Sylvia Nduka do you naa?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by laprince(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Something tells me that this woman is innocent and went through a lot. That was why when that foool called Teebillz was ranting on social media, I quickly knew that she was innocent. I actually connected to her pains because she must have been through a lot. FYI, all those BS about Tiwa sleeping with 2face, Don Jazzy and Dr Sid is actually to dent the woman's image. It was the last kick TeeBillz had... to make sure that he dents her career before they separate. I have been through such before. When your opponents sees that he or she is loosing, they resort to hitting you below the belt and fighting dirty. They make up a lot of lies about you. But if you are emotionally strong, you will pull through dear.

Don't bother about what the future holds darling. Just try to live on. At least one thing is certain.... Your DOOR KNOB of a husband will not harass you again. Tiwa if you are reading this, just know that am actually sorry for what you are passing through. I know that you are a pure soul. Though you may have your imperfections as a human being, I know that you tried you best. Please never you go back to that abusive marriage again. Your happiness should be your utmost priority right now.... but who am I deceiving? I know your type. They like being hurt. So, there is every chance you may go back!

You are her fan; enough reason to hate on Teebliz.
As if you're part of the marriage story.

Park well jhor.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ireneony(f): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
see the traffic on this thread shocked

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by zoomman(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
lomprico:
Wow! After I don give up hope for Tiwa, I no know say baba God dey arrange her for me. grin
Tiwa baby! Am all urs!
I Tanda for your back, carry on with ur campaign........
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ddugeri(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beanhead:
And just like teebillz and tiwa! See mama that could be us. grin grin grin
Bros u be bad belle republic..lolz..jst likr tu face and ani
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
londonrivals:

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/tiwa-savage-before-marriage-i-didn-t-know-of-his-3rd-child-singer-reveals-id4978609.html
tiwa be sleeping with men up and down while teebizz will be doing like imbec1les.

tiwa! you just have your freedom to sleep with men all your life.

do take care of your bastard baby!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Liamm(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gracito:
Meanwhile, qwantinu. Let's watch as the next Celebrity feud unfolds lipsrsealed undecided#yeye . The Erm Con plenty
Hi grace ito cool
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Ebukamath(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
If tiwa go agree make I marry her and make me her next of kin, I go clean her tears. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abeg make somebody translate Weston she talk to Igbo for me. Her engrish too big for me
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by holluwai(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Have those hackers come for tiwa too? This time hacking her mouth.

Silly lies

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ominiriches2016(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
For your project topics and materials in agricultural technology, crop production technology, science Laboratory Technology and others, contact 08148255474, ominiriches@gmail.com.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by butanep(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
69MissedCalls:
after don jazzy, 2face & Co don give am 69 missed calls grin

but why do they always have to put their problems on social media? when my mom and dad separated they did not post anything online
who know ur P-man & Malle?

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by chidozieikeji2: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol tiwa since its over come make I marry u na I so much love that lady
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tintingz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
They will split and the baby will grow up and flash will appear from future and tell the boy to join the justice league to save the world.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by sweatlana: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Better for you tiwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop