Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (85969 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by KPEKPEKPE: 1:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Following.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Savage pouring out her heart in the interview, revealed TeeBillz never cared, was unconcerned about her health even when she got pregnant and lost the baby.
Wow, so the time Nigerians speculated she was pregnant, it was true?! Why lie and insult our intelligence with the puff puff joke? Infact I feel no pity for this woman over the issue.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by wonlasewonimi: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2016
cococandy:
I'm encouraging tiwa to break her family?

What a demented fool you are.

Well like I said, you'll be long dead before anything like that will even think of happening to me .

Be very careful of your utterances ooo I don talk my own ...God forbid If the guy come peme tomorrow nko? All those things will happen abi?

I see coogar in teebillz
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by cococandy(f): 2:00am On Apr 30, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

Be very careful of your utterances ooo I don talk my own ...God forbid If the guy come peme tomorrow nko? All those things will happen abi?

Do I know him? If he likes he can go and die now. Dude is faceless to me.

If he doesn't want people wishing him bad he shouldn't do same to others. And for no just cause for that matter.

What warrants him wishing my family evil?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by pablus: 2:00am On Apr 30, 2016
na wa o!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by wonlasewonimi: 2:08am On Apr 30, 2016
cococandy:

Do I know him? If he likes he can go and die now. Dude is faceless to me.

If he doesn't want people wishing him bad he shouldn't do same to others. And for no just cause for that matter.

What warrants him wishing my family evil?

You don't get it....if the guy peme it triggers your assertion.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by pattybf(f): 3:24am On Apr 30, 2016
RedCard1:
it was bound to happen even before their wedding. they both have issues. Tiwa is an Olosho hustler while TeeBillz is a gold digger. just that overrated and ugly Tiwa is not a smart chick that she claims. she dull pass Sylvia Nduka.

This is one of the reasons I love Genevieve Nnaji. Genevieve is the only smart chick in the Nigerian entertainment world. that lady knows what works for her and she sticks to it.

I personally agree wt u, Mbaise no dey carry last!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:12am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by saltoftheearth: 4:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Hello Tiwa, Did you just say what happened was God sent? How did God send it and why would God send an event to enable you walk away from your marriage? Challenges makes us stronger when we overcome them not when we run from them. Nothing you have said here that has not been faced and surmounted by someone else. I would advise you seek a mentor, an elderly successful married woman like Mrs Isibor of Poise , Joke Silva and choose friends wisely. Finally two wrongs don't make right, you did not have to spill thrash on your husband even if he did same to you. And then you actually did a recorded visual interview. In all you said, no part did i hear you going on your knees to pray for your husband. God answers prayers my dear and it is never too late to turn to him. The hearts of Kings are in his hands and he is able to change your husband and heal your marriage. But you must ask and believe. Again, God did not send anything to destroy your home. When he sends challenges, he makes a way to overcome it too.
londonrivals:

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/tiwa-savage-before-marriage-i-didn-t-know-of-his-3rd-child-singer-reveals-id4978609.html

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2016
RedCard1:

This is one of the reasons I love Genevieve Nnaji. Genevieve is the only smart chick in the Nigerian entertainment world. that lady knows what works for her and she sticks to it.

Taiwo Ajai - Lycett
Liz Benson
Eucharia Anuobi
Stephanie Okereke
Rita Dominic
Joke Silva
Regina Askia
Ego Boyo
Omotola Jalade Ekehinde
Stella Damascus
Ireti Doyle

Because you want to make a point doesn't mean you need to say something stupid. The above listed women aren't smart or do not know what works for them eh? Note that most of these have been able to balance a marriage and career, which Genevieve hasn't been able to..
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by diva90: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Am the only one that thinks that their marriage still has a chance? If only her husband would change, be more responsible, get a job and be a better man... I see no reason why the marriage won't work! The major issue they are having is financial... Of which most people go through at some certain point in their marriages. Whatever their final choice is, hopefully they are at peace with it
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 30, 2016
ayguru:
If no be Linda Carry the News I no go believe am

She has been quiet on this,and lately wizkid actually knocked her off-
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by macherie1: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2016
The order of life is for the man to be the breadwinner. When that order becomes reversed it only leads to chaos. A hard working woman can only be successful in marriage with an equally successful and independent man.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2016
goodvision12:
So yu are finally happy that she is now a single parent,abi?

Yes! At least she will be alive to take kia of her son. Nothing kills a woman faster than physical and emotional abuse.
Teebillz should be at Yaba Left and not in her house!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
charix:

Wow, so the time Nigerians speculated she was pregnant, it was true?! Why lie and insult our intelligence with the puff puff joke? Infact I feel no pity for this woman over the issue.

U dont feel pity for her cos she didnt tell she was pregnant?
That shows u r still a kid.
When u get married and start having kids u will know u r not supposed to tell outsiders dat u r pregnant until u pass the first trimester because of the high chances of miscarriage.

Meanwhile... get off Nairaland and go face ur studies or u will end up like Teebillz. Mtsheew!!!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Erukulele:
Ibrahim Tunji Balogun's offence:
#1: stealing from his wife.
#2: cocaine, she can manage. weed or alcohol but not "coke".
#3: bad debts.
#4: wanting to live extravagant life without a steady income.
#5: adultery.
#6: lieing: having 3 children before wedlock but declared 2
Tiwa savage can name as many as possible i don't blame her i blame teebillz who because he made his wife what she is, lost control of his life and home. She sacked you as her manager you don't know it's time you got a job. Your wife can be richer than you but she will respect you when you hustle and bring the little you have on the table. When you are able to manage the little you have very well she will feel secured to give you the control of her wealth, she said she was paying for almost everything while you were busy visiting hotels and coming home late. Now you want to commit suicide. Pay that 45million naira you borrow before you die and RIP in advance.

U 4got to add physical abuse cos it has bn reported repeatedly that he beats her up but nobody takes it serious cos it seems to b d norm in this country.
Once a man starts abusing his wife physically and emotionally, Love flies out the window and neva returns. Fact!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by DipoDee: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2016
RedCard1:
it was bound to happen even before their wedding. they both have issues. Tiwa is an Olosho hustler while TeeBillz is a gold digger. just that overrated and ugly Tiwa is not a smart chick that she claims. she dull pass Sylvia Nduka.

Genevieve is several classes ahead of these people, they should take lessons from her.
Btw, 'Olosho' is contextual, every non-virgin woman gets forrked, forrked out, foorked over at some point in life, the smart ones like Genevieve only forrk with the best though, not overgrown-babies like TeeBillz tongue

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by DipoDee: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Btw, they should go tell their sorry tales to the lagoon in Dubai...

...and the hungry mofos always insulting female yeyebrities who have refused to marry, you imps make them depressed enough till they end up with this kinda disaster.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by MrKorky(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
tammie24:
olosho like your mother! Pipu thinking from their anus sad
Ur dad shld also get a DNA.. Bastards on the prowl
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by akanniade10(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2016
tammie24:
Shebi she did the love peddling come your father house
Abi na you fuc*k am?
Never mind sef cos you nor reach
Pray that you will never be accused of doing what you didn't do

No point replying u kid, cos it's just gonna go on and on and on........ 1st thing I did was to check ur posts and trust me I wasn't disappointed. Continue having fun jare on this public forum cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by stainlex(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2016
macherie1:
The order of life is for the man to be the breadwinner. When that order becomes reversed it only leads to chaos. A hard working woman can only be successful in marriage with an equally successful and independent man.

It's not about the order, it's about the gross irresponsibility of the man. It's one thing to be broke (as the natural bread winner), it's another thing to be stealing from your wife, cheating on her, and mentally abusing her. There are numerous families out there where the wife is the breadwinner and they still hold their grounds. In this case, going by Tiwa's statements if true, TBillz woulda still messed up if he were the natural breadwinner. Thank god say him broke sef!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goodvision12(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2016
mineANDurs:

Yes! At least she will be alive to take kia of her son. Nothing kills a woman faster than physical and emotional abuse.
Teebillz should be at Yaba Left and not in her house!
na the guy i blame wey go live for woman house.You may never understand what the guy is going through in that relationship that made him depressed.I once had a celeb as my lady and i know what i encountered in that relationship.I never pray to go near a female celeb again.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2016
God... Being a Celebrity is as hard as AGE 223 back in university days..... Thank God no one knows me and my wife and we av been living happily since 2014
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
nonstan:

Broda how far..mk I knw u too naa
I'm not a brother. I don't know you in person, but saw exactly the same comment you made on NL on another site. So I just knew it had to be the same person who made both comments...

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tammie24: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
MrKorky:

Ur dad shld also get a DNA.. Bastards on the prowl
and ur mum should do a HIV test. Since she a local ashiiiiiiiiiiioooo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

You don't get it....if the guy peme it triggers your assertion.
lol! what is the meaning of peme?

find forget that GIRL nobody is pemeing, just that women don't use there sense to think and act in a situation.

that EEDIOT is just releasing her defense mechanism due to the fact that she don't want her home to break but wishing other family home to break.

like I said before! she will go and eat her own vomit!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tammie24: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2016
akanniade10:

No point replying u kid, cos it's just gonna go on and on and on........ 1st thing I did was to check ur posts and trust me I wasn't disappointed. Continue having fun jare on this public forum cheesy
good boy! You are a fast learner
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2016
mineANDurs:

U dont feel pity for her cos she didnt tell she was pregnant?
That shows u r still a kid.
When u get married and start having kids u will know u r not supposed to tell outsiders dat u r pregnant until u pass the first trimester because of the high chances of miscarriage.

Meanwhile... get off Nairaland and go face ur studies or u will end up like Teebillz. Mtsheew!!!
Personal attacks. Foul. Whole comment disregarded.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Michellla(f): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
ipledge5:
not tiwa LANICKY is what every nairalander is chewing
Ima do that cause its you winkcheesy

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by derecho(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2016
diva90:
Am the only one that thinks that their marriage still has a chance? If only her husband would change, be more responsible, get a job and be a better man... I see no reason why the marriage won't work! The major issue they are having is financial... Of which most people go through at some certain point in their marriages. Whatever their final choice is, hopefully they are at peace with it
My sister,money no be the issue.Both of them are immature.They can't just continue to pretend.It's in times like this,you'll know those who understand what love is.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ipledge5: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Michellla:
Ima do that cause its you winkcheesy
thats sweet of you wife kiss wink

kiss kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ray4000(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Abeg don't call her tiwa again she is now temi because am about going for her once she need husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop