Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (85966 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Acidosis(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
wasted my data sad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Gracito(f): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Liamm:
I'm fine thank you. Trust you're good. Really miss ya wink
I'm fine love. Me nine
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by domopps(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jisos ppl like abroko this days see how dem glue to this thread like queue in a filling station selling at pump price!

But like seriously God should take control of everything cos Tiwa is someone I love so much but TeebliZZ went to far!

Cheeeers

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Redfruit(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
in all seriousness that pics of tiwa in tears really got me cry
despite how she tried to keep this away from public eyes.. , being a celeb comes with a price tag, and she makes music for people to be happy but she's passing through pain inside cry cry #strongwoman

She makes music to make money biko....abi who wack music epp

Typing from the comfort of my club house
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
hate breakups cus its so depressing

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by AmicableEd: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
I covered up for so long because I wanted people to believe that TJ is the one that takes care of me, TJ is the head of the house…I wanted him to be the head of the house. I covered up so much.
TJ has not spent one Naira, I paid for hospital bills, his flight, his accommodation, we also went shopping for TJ so that he will have new things. His excuse was that Í don’t have money’. I had to pay for everything so that he can go out and hustle, and get the contracts. He didn’t have money for diapers, but he had money to have a bi-weekly haircut, had money to pay for his laundry, had money to take a woman to the hotel. Read the trancription of the video here if you dont have enough data to watch it http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/04/tunji-i-am-sorry-star-songstress-tiwa.html

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by AmicableEd: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
What set off all off this was that he went to borrow 45 million Naira from someone and he lost it. I just found out that EFCC was investigating a case against him, and my brother called me from London and confirmed it that TJ is in deep trouble, and that some people might hurt him, that I should be careful. In my frantic mode to try and suppress this situation I went to one of my big bros who can help. A week ago I told TJ that we were running out of Jamil’s food, but he didn’t do nothing. He complains, but cuts his hair twice a week. I have been searching for N45M so that they don’t kill him, so that they EFCC does not carry him. What kind of man does that, and says I am the one taking away his manhood.
I walked in on TJ taking cocaine in my house in 1004 (Victoria Island, Lagos). I didn’t even know he takes cocaine. I walked into the kitchen, and I saw him taking cocaine, so I screamed, and asked if that is cocaine. HE started screaming that ‘What am I doing down here, where is the cocaine?’ How can someone without money take cocaine? I called his parents and complained that I can deal with weed, but cocaine, no. So I am dealing with his alcohol problem, you come home late, infidelity, coaciane, bad debt, jealousy over my success.

Read the transcription of the explosive video interview if you don't have enough data to watch it http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/04/tunji-i-am-sorry-star-songstress-tiwa.html
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by MayorRazor: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
amuokuko:
The sauce of the story must be from Mile12 market..

No be only sauce, even soup n stew... JB!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
goingape:

neither do me! and how do you think she isn't that dirty!

have you not watch some of her show were she will be rocking other men just for show and be exposing her flat breas t on public places undecided

you are among that ApEople who don't observe things.

Rocking men or whatever you call it is part of her job role and this man knew beforehand. So is that why he couldn't cater for his wife and child including those he had with his former/estranged first wife. Didn't you read of him having a child with another woman before his marriage to tiwa making three kids. He is just plain irresponsible and non-chalant about his attitude to life. That's all I can deduce from all that has happened. I am not an ADVOCATE for Tiwa Savage just reading through the lines.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by emvico(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
olosho, akunakuna, ashawo. cheater that is what she is we know her very WELL. say whatever u want to say i dont care. she is just a bad egg

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Liamm(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gracito:
I'm fine love. Me nine
wouldn't have found you in any other board if not celebrity section.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Tmercy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
MrKorky:
Olosho..be happy to be a babymama..teebillz shld get jamil DNA, just saying!
all she wanted was baby! d guy na mumu used and dumped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Onyenna(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Equalizer:
The hacker has finally hacked their marriage... What a pity...

You nailed it bro....

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by henryhemon(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
mineANDurs:
Correct woman! Kick his Lazy ass outa ur home grin

Teebilz was her manager before marriage happened,how is he lazy ?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Tmercy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
lomprico:
Wow! After I don give up hope for Tiwa, I no know say baba God dey arrange her for me. grin
Tiwa baby! Am all urs!
u wan b nanny ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by andyanders: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
I think a low IQ destroyed Teebilz. By going to social media and be talking about how the mother of his baby slept with known guys goes to show that he is a man with undeveloped mind.

A man supposed to be a manager of crises and if he is having issues with the woman, he shouldn't have gone that far and be ranting and telling the world that she was just sleeping with other guys and expect that woman to forgive him.Not possible.

Saying he wanted to commit suicide as a result of his marital problem has made him a child with low iq than a grown man.

He has ended up destroying himself for life.No woman with her right senses would wanna stay with him for life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by rman: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Acidosis:
wasted my data sad

Me too cry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by samsam2019: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
sugarbeesmith:
I hate breakups.......it so depressing
grow a pair
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by koladata(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
I was here

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ndcide(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well, God dey.
Life is a riddle for many. Only Jesus can save.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by itstpia8: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
that doesnt look like Tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by fretfingers: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
69MissedCalls:
after don jazzy, 2face & Co don give am 69 missed calls grin

but why do they always have to put their problems on social media? when my mom and dad separated they did not post anything online

At bolded--- u jst did grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by kunleben47(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmn...so the marriage is finally over. It's okay, let me belive it's just rumour for now!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by afroniger: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Seunnzy:

genevieve no be olosho hustler too ni?abi no be so she start too..isnt she someones baby mama

Asides being an Olosho, Genny baby na confirm lesbo, actually she's bisexual. Na open secret.

Cc:RedCard1
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by solid3(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
iamexcelblog:
Something tells me that this woman is innocent and went through a lot. That was why when that foool called Teebillz was ranting on social media, I quickly knew that she was innocent. I actually connected to her pains because she must have been through a lot. FYI, all those BS about Tiwa sleeping with 2face, Don Jazzy and Dr Sid is actually to dent the woman's image. It was the last kick TeeBillz had... to make sure that he dents her career before they separate. I have been through such before. When your opponents sees that he or she is loosing, they resort to hitting you below the belt and fighting dirty. They make up a lot of lies about you. But if you are emotionally strong, you will pull through dear.

Don't bother about what the future holds darling. Just try to live on. At least one thing is certain.... Your DOOR KNOB of a husband will not harass you again. Tiwa if you are reading this, just know that am actually sorry for what you are passing through. I know that you are a pure soul. Though you may have your imperfections as a human being, I know that you tried you best. Please never you go back to that abusive marriage again. Your happiness should be your utmost priority right now.... but who am I deceiving? I know your type. They like being hurt. So, there is every chance you may go back!
[/s]

Rubbish, u just genuflecting to Tiwa for no reason. Maybe she's your idol. And before u bash me, I do not support the actions of her Ex hubby, that was a wimpy show. Tot the guys was a strong B baller.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Mamatee07: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
What women go through in this country o. See what this poor babes has been dealing

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by wizkitvick(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
from the video I watched that guy T. j is a beast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ALAYORMII: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
goldiam:
Staged Interview.

Have not watched the video but from the pictures I can deduce that it looks staged.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by bigtt76(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Teebillz busted shaaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Gracito(f): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Liamm:
wouldn't have found you in any other board if not celebrity section.
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Krismart:
U are happy that she ends up just like you abi. Perpetual oloshos who can't keep a marriage

If living with an abusive partner is wat u call marriage then I wish u d same my dear.
May ur wife be as abusive and Lazy as Teebillz so we can see how long u can put up wt her. Mtsheew!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
NigerianDiamond:

Rocking men or whatever you call it is part of her job role and this man knew beforehand. So is that why he couldn't cater for his wife and child including those he had with his former/estranged first wife. Didn't you read of him having a child with another woman before his marriage to tiwa making three kids. He is just plain irresponsible and non-chalant about his attitude to life. That's all I can deduce from all that has happened. I am not an ADVOCATE for Tiwa Savage just reading through the lines.
how do you know he is irresponsible?

you we're talking about Side story and now concluding.

are you siding tiwa or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.