Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (85970 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ALAYORMII: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Something tells me that this woman is innocent and went through a lot. That was why when that foool called Teebillz was ranting on social media, I quickly knew that she was innocent. I actually connected to her pains because she must have been through a lot. FYI, all those BS about Tiwa sleeping with 2face, Don Jazzy and Dr Sid is actually to dent the woman's image. It was the last kick TeeBillz had... to make sure that he dents her career before they separate. I have been through such before. When your opponents sees that he or she is loosing, they resort to hitting you below the belt and fighting dirty. They make up a lot of lies about you. But if you are emotionally strong, you will pull through dear.

Don't bother about what the future holds darling. Just try to live on. At least one thing is certain.... Your DOOR KNOB of a husband will not harass you again. Tiwa if you are reading this, just know that am actually sorry for what you are passing through. I know that you are a pure soul. Though you may have your imperfections as a human being, I know that you tried you best. Please never you go back to that abusive marriage again. Your happiness should be your utmost priority right now.... but who am I deceiving? I know your type. They like being hurt. So, there is every chance you may go back!

To every story there's an iota of truth.

When the ranting started people didn't believe now it's been confirmed.

For him to actually name some people that they are sleeping or slept with his wife then it might be true.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by FADEO: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
No she has a broken marriage like the broken screen of her phone, Make she go fix the screen of her phone may be the marriage go dey fixed too. All that glitters no be gold..... Marriage for dubai, suicide for lekki, story for pulse and twitter. Nonsense people. Them think say marriage na to come dance and challenges no dey marriage. when you sacked him, and behaved as if you are his boss and he is just a nobody and he also took advantage of you cause your marriage was based on lies and piblic stunt. e don clear for your eye now abi..... Hope others will learn. LAzy men wey no wan work and foolish ladies wey dey bread win and employ cook for husband. Awon Ode radarada. So long story short, Jamal is not yer 2 and he is already a product of a broken marriage.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Sike(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na wa O!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good luck!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Ghandi12: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
If one ever find happiness in this live - it is never stainless! Keep your joy from public glare even if the whole world bow at your feet.

Two helpless souls. They will be back together in nearest future but,sadly, they have already told the world too much.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by andyanders: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Teebelz is just a free loader then if he is just hanging out with any woman that can take care of him and if the cash is not coming, he will look for another one.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by HornyTiwa(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Krismart:
Tonto Dike should be warming up
Lol bad belle cheesy

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Ekii(f): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Truly Tiwa was mentally and emotionally abused in that marriage. See how overwhelmed she is by her experience. It's best she leaves and still have her sanity. People like teedebts suck the life out of a person. Just imagine what this woman had to go through just to keep up appearances . You made your wife become the breadwinner and you still expect her to ask you if you have eaten after a hard day's job, when it's him who's the house husband that should have been asking her what she would like to eat. According to fela, na sugbe you be.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by forandy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Shey na this two wey Ice Prince carry do one love song like that undecided well, make i dey watch dem sha

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by shugaboy6102(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
lomprico:
Wow! After I don give up hope for Tiwa, I no know say baba God dey arrange her for me. grin
Tiwa baby! Am all urs!
you are just so funny jor??
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ALAYORMII: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
No Nigerian Lawyer should agree to help with their divorce case, they should go to Dubai for their divorce.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by 4nobody4every1: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Next grin cool

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by vivavik(f): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oh my God, I didn't believe all of the media and the talks, this is so unbelievable. Even hearing it from her, some part of me is still not believin it's her talking. I keep asking myself, why don't "some" marriages work? What went wrong? 2 people in love promised forever now don't want to be with each other, beats me o. I no wan fear marriage laiye

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by huntax(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
MrKorky:
Olosho..be happy to be a babymama..teebillz shld get jamil DNA, just saying!
Lol,take time and watch that video, bro. Tiwa would have to be the best actress in the world if she told a lie in it.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by bayinq25(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2016

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by 9jatatafo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Observing things
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by donilalasky: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
MrKorky:
Olosho..be happy to be a babymama..teebillz shld get jamil DNA, just saying!
. Same thing crossed my mind. I've looked at that baby Jamil, over n over, n I've not found any kind, form, or trace of resemblance to the dad, neither does he even look much like the mum. Was wondering, how can the child of two good - looking parents, look so..... Ok, let me rephrase that. How can the child of two good- looking parents, look that way? I no talk any tin o!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by chronique(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
*sighs*

After watching this interview,I must say this;I feel sorry for the two of them. I feel sorry for T-Billz for not being a responsible man,and I feel sorry for ending up with an irresponsible dude(that's if all she said in the interview,is true). I'm not going to ask my sister to stay in such a union;it could be really depressing. From the interview,Tiwa cuts accross to me as being truthful. How does a man without a steady source of income,go on to purchase a mercedes benz on credit,and a rolex on credit,and also take cocaine,and allow his wife to sort out the debts? That's a whole lot of nonsense. If Tiwa goes broke,no one would know all the crap she's been putting up with. There's no guarantee that she'd always churn out hit songs for the next couple of years,most especially with the fact that she has a baby.

Ladies,please forget about all these bling-bling wearing boys that like to carve their hair like their lives depend on it. Find a responsible man that is a workaholic and is committed to being independent like a man should be,and build with him. If all tiwa said is true,then I'd say this: t-billz is a perfect example of what a man is not supposed to be. He needs to fix his life first,before he ruins himself and takes tiwa down with him.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
goingape:
how do you know he is irresponsible?

you we're talking about Side story and now concluding.

are you siding tiwa or what?

I am not defending her. I am only speaking as a man who knows that you need to get something doing to keep body and soul together and as well feed your immediate family. A man should find a work. When you have a work, you grow ego and stature and as such no woman would trample over you as tiwa is exposing his shortfalls right now. He caused the whole issue that sprung to this nonsense the whole world is witnessing.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beanhead:
And just like teebillz and tiwa! See mama that could be us. grin grin grin

Bia, Nwoke. where is that stuuupid boi called Ice Block Brain that sang that song abi na song that sang or sang that sing. Oohhhhhhhhhh English too hard Abeg

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by butanep(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
69MissedCalls:

two of them popular well well o grin

They are popular in your house. They are your celebrity.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tochstorm(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
see this people, mtcheww. always acting drama on and off stage. Na only you waka come.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by huntax(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
holamiday:
Ok, after seeing this, i can't still care less about this tiwa-teebilz news.

What troubles my heart is why that man wanted to commit suicide. To jump off a bridge. Seriously? What could have prompted that? Even the hunger-stricken people at IDP camps hardly attempt suicide. Me-thinks he wasn't going to commit any suicide anyways. He was just bluffing.

Nevertheless, that act alone, made him look like the foolish loser in this peculiar mess.
There were 45million reasons to jump off that bridge.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by fittty(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
No wonder the likes of Linda Ikeji and Jenny Nnaji never marry. shocked

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by 1miccza: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
I seriously feel for this babe after seeing the video. At least this is credible enough not the Indian film that the yeye guy acted... Tiwa abeg i still be young fine guy wey no dey too club oo, come make i replace Tee billz before i begin use walking stick oo.......

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Doctorfitz: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
danasjoe1:
Teebliz should have gone and meet Omotola husband so that he can teach him how to be a good house boy n avoid all this dramas!!!cos the man has been into it for so long...

R0TFL...

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by butanep(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
ipledge5:
no sir, lanicky is one miss nairaland contestants...the best choice among all contestants

Ohhhh... Miss Nairaland....

Let me see if she got what it takes...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by charlie009: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Its just so sad seeing all this when I read d story about her husband I thought his IG account was truly hacked but seeing this interview I then the matter has really gotten outta hand.
Marriage is not a combination of two perfect people.
Marriage is not an institution whereby you depend on ur own strength.
Involving a third party that is not ur pastor is very dangerous in marriage.
It can be fixed cos the both parties r very wrong exposing there issues to the whole world.
There is nothing impossible 4 God to fix.
It is well...

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
huntax:

There were 45million reasons to jump off that bridge.
List two. With facts.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by 1miccza: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
*Sniffs* don't woRry when i break up with Silifa Lami lami my one and only efo riro, a we post season 1 on NL too pele jare Tiwa baby.. Shine more of that kpekus on stage jare,we've not had enough of it keee......
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by alizma: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
if only I know how to cry, I had cry river Nile this night. I never see this coming for the only woman I love so much in the entertainment industry. just few days ago, not up to a week now I had re affirmed my confidence in Tiwa, most especially the way she had managed her marriage and profession but little did I know that the more I look, the less I see.
I am really heart broken at this news coming from Tiwa, I had secretly kept on praying that it all turned out to be hand work of hackers as the husband earlier claimed but is obvious that can only be a wish as the truth is here.
Tiwa, I do not have to blame you or your hubby but I must let you know that your divorce is going to break someone's heart big time, is going to take many important things away.
Just as I do not know how I will feel about you any moment from now, I never knew how I got trapped in loving you, your family and your music but one thing is certain, I will not forget how I felt each time I hear your name and I hope I will feel the same even after this news.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Person fit marry again so. Choi embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop