Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Sheriff Is The Best Man To Lead PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sheriff Is The Best Man To Lead PDP (479 Views)

2019: As, Sule Lamido, Ibrahim Shekarau Lead PDP / I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff / I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Sheriff Is The Best Man To Lead PDP by Marvin67: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Early this week the PDP zoning committee zoned the position of the party chairman to the north east, a position most people have said would most likely be picked up by Ali Modu Sheriff. Initially, I was of the opinion that the party goofed, but after careful consideration, I have come to conclusion that sheriff is the best man to head PDP at this time for the reasons highlighted below.
- a party like PDP needs funding, which sheriff has a lot of, some workers at the PDP secretariat say the secretariat has been working smoothly since sheriff took over. APC has Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and other money bags, so they can afford having a figure head as chairman, but PDP can't afford such as things stand now.

- there's a need to raise consciousnesses in the mind of the northerners ahead of the 2019 elections, note that by 2018, sheriff's tenure would end. At this point, PDP would have a southern chairman and a northern presidential candidate. Look at the jigawa rally and see the massive crowd sheriff was able to pull.

- the APC is afraid of Sheriff. With the way APC reacted to sheriff's appointment, it is obvious the APC is afraid of sheriff, a man who was instrumental to the formation of APC.
Re: Why Sheriff Is The Best Man To Lead PDP by Flexherbal(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Same politicians, different party names.

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin And Royal Swagger / Who Is Behind The Impeachment Of Edo Assembly Speaker? / Fuel Subsidy Simplified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.